Newt the nut implodes yet again.

I'm no Romney fan, but what does Mormon have to do with anything? Why do you care?

He has an intense hatred for mormons for some undisclosed reason.

Poor Joe

Just don't like liars.... and don't like religions based on lies. Which is all of them, really. But Mormonism is badly done religious fraud.

But, guy, it ain't about me. It's about the fact that 22% of the population agrees with me, despite all your screaming. Including 17% of Republicans and 40% of evangelicals.

Now, incidently, even he didn't belong to the whackadoo religion, there are a lot of good reasons to vote against Romney. Sleazy business practices, flip-flopping, and his general unlikability as a person. There's a reason why Romney has avoided the Sunday talk shows... he's not likable as a person.

If this is about winning, which is what I think you care about, then you should consider this. I mean, if you want the world to think you are a nice person because you support his right to have an offbeat religion, that's fine. But if your goal is to rid us of Obama, then you should really think about what you are doing here.

Last edited:
WOW I thought the Reps were told to get in the back of the bus and STFU??

Its gonna come down to Newt or Mitt in the GOP race.

So far Newt has kept his cool and not really responded to personal attacks. He did let that zinger fly at Mitt though.

The next debate should be interesting. I'll be watching to see how Newt responds. Like the guy and hope he gets the nom.

[

Only a Romney supporter who cheers for Mr. Potter when watching It's a Wonderful Life would think Romney got the better of that exchange. .

How many fucking times are you going to try and force a reference to that character from that movie into your comments, you OCD motherfucker? You're obviously convinced it is just super-clever, but if nobody was impressed the first 1,000 times they're never going to be. Take your meds and try something new.

If we are going to blame everyone who took money from Fannie or Freddie, the democrats took the most. Maxine Waters was laundring money through her husband's bank. Let's have an investigation, how many performed services for a legitimate government entity and how many just used it as their personal cash cow?

I'm no Romney fan, but what does Mormon have to do with anything? Why do you care?

I thought I was pretty clear on my dislike of them. They are generally untrustworthy, which is what happens when you grow up believing lies and then twist your brain into a pretzel trying to rationalize it....

So you're just here to show the left they aren't the only ones full of bigoted hate and intolerance? You are an idiot, sir. And like most hate filled idiots you have no idea what you are talking about. Your views are driven by your tiny penis and need to look down on someone and since obviously you can't do that on merit because you are as we've already established an idiot, you do it by hating groups of people. One thing we obviously agree on is we think little of you. So do the girls when you drop your pants.

I thought I was pretty clear on my dislike of them. They are generally untrustworthy, which is what happens when you grow up believing lies and then twist your brain into a pretzel trying to rationalize it....

So you're just here to show the left they aren't the only ones full of bigoted hate and intolerance? You are an idiot, sir. And like most hate filled idiots you have no idea what you are talking about. Your views are driven by your tiny penis and need to look down on someone and since obviously you can't do that on merit because you are as we've already established an idiot, you do it by hating groups of people. One thing we obviously agree on is we think little of you. So do the girls when you drop your pants.

Wow. Dick jokes... What are you, 10?

Frankly, not seeing the problem here. If you have irrational beliefs, I have the right to judge you on the basis of those beliefs. And even if you dress it up in vestments and call it "religion", it doesn't become less silly.

There are only two intellectually honest approaches towards Mormonism.

1) Joseph Smith was talking to God. Where do I sign up?

2) Joseph Smith was lying through his teeth.

If you accept the latter to be true, then you can't really have much respect for someone woh believes the former.

I perfectly believe in "free markets",

lol

No you don't.

Sure I do.

As long as you fuck up, you are held accountable...

We capitalized benefits and socialized risks. That's practically inviting the gamblers to abuse the system.

Tell these guys if they fuck up, they'll be harvested for transplant organs and their children sold into bondage, betcha they'll take more care.

I will admit, that I don't understand the menatlity of a Romney who looks at a company like AmPad that employs hundreds of people and thinks, "Wow, I can make millions by looting that place of all it's assets and putting those folks out of jobs".

I think Most Republicans, Democrats and HUMAN BEINGS wouldn't understand avarice at that level.

Clearly, it isn't resonating with working class Republicans, who have rejected Romney twice now.

Come on, guy. the thing is, You all try to Push Romney, and no one is buying.

Romney's record is impeccable and if you ever read something besides a message board you would know it. You are a know mormon hater and bigot and that is the only reason you bash Romney.

Romney's record is not "impeccable." He has made mistakes too. He was pro-choice when it was convenient for him to be pro-choice--he then changes his stance when he's running for President.

Right now--Romney is throwing rocks when he lives in a glass house. Assuming that Newt Gingrich is guilty by "association."

It was Romney that threw the first rock--Gingrich came back--and now the Romney whiner's are out in force trying to dive for cover--and blame Gingrich for simply DEFENDING himself.

Romney is getting very irritating. He's like the next door neighbors small dog that keeps chasing you around--barking and nipping at your heels. You want to kick him in the head--but you won't because you're afraid you'll offend your neighbor.

The problem with Romney is--he doesn't seem to get yet who the real opponent is--like Barack Obama doesn't exist.

No wonder he couldn't beat Ted Kennedy or John McCain.

Romney really hasn't given a very good reason to support him, other than he's electable and not Obama. That isn't very inspiring. He's pretty milquetoast.

I perfectly believe in "free markets",

lol

No you don't.

Sure I do.

As long as you fuck up, you are held accountable...

We capitalized benefits and socialized risks. That's practically inviting the gamblers to abuse the system.

Tell these guys if they fuck up, they'll be harvested for transplant organs and their children sold into bondage, betcha they'll take more care.

lol

You're so full of shit, you've convinced yourself of your that. Dude, people who believe in the free market do not think offshoring is treason akin to traitors selling nuclear secrets to the Soviets, or think we should impose massive tariffs on imports, or think capitalism is treason and is wrecking the planet. You are as big of a RINO as there is.

lol

You're so full of shit, you've convinced yourself of your that. Dude, people who believe in the free market do not think offshoring is treason akin to traitors selling nuclear secrets to the Soviets, or think we should impose massive tariffs on imports, or think capitalism is treason and is wrecking the planet. You are as big of a RINO as there is.

Not at all.

Science is science, guy. The Science says that greenhouse gases are causing global warming.

Science says there was never a Nephite Civilization.

Science says evolution is true.

Science doesn't have an idealogy.

America should do what is best for America, not corporations. Live by that or die by it.

Forum List

Back