Newt Teaches Juan Conservatism

1."It's that Newt "taught" the black guy."
You might have a point,...except for the fact that he spoke exactly the same appellation to the "white guy"...John King.
I thought he was far more vicious, in fact, with Mr. King...you racist, you!

2. "...this glutenous adulterer and ethics violator..."
You might have a point,...except for the fact that you voted for a serial prevaricator, rapist and lawyer whose license was taken away for lying to a federal judge....

3. "After all, look how hard he's worked to get his hundred million..."
You might have a point,...except for the fact that your fella, indicated in item #2 above, took money from the Red Chinese Army for his re-election.

4. "Newt is THE standard for being an honest, ethical, hard working right wing conservative."
You might have a point,..with the slight change as follows:
"Bill is THE standard for being an honest, ethical, hard working Left-Wing, progressive, Liberal Democrat."

Good job, chubby!

So everything Newt did is forgiven because it's not as bad as what you imagine someone else did? That makes sense.

Well according to Newt, he IS a Born again Christian. You know, people do change...Newt has never denied he did wrong, twice. He has also not bad-mouthed his ex-wife that's charging him with all this crap. He's been married to his wife now for 13 years, and he's asked for Forgiveness to God for what he's done. If God can forgive him, so can other Christians...and there's a lot of them! What he'd done in the past does not mean he would be unable to run the country.

Excellent point, Caroljo...

Once one has admitted the wrong and asked for forgiveness, the correct action is to give that forgiveness.
Am I correct that Bill hasn't?

Fortunately for democrats the "white code" is whatever they say it is. Calling your personal friend by their first name is code, saying obama is incompetent is code, everything is code. When obama loses, the headlines will be "America can't overcome its rascist past". The vote itself will be code.

"America can't overcome its rascist past". Yup.

But..but...our friends keep telling us that the media isn't Left-wing???

(Good thing some of us have our 'Lone Ranger code-decoder'!!!)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5OWoG44VAw"]Be Sure to Drink Your Ovaltine - YouTube[/ame]

;)

My kids LOVE the Jean Shepard 'Christmas Story'!!!!

Hey...are you sayin' Chubby gets his posts from the Orphan Annie decoder????

So everything Newt did is forgiven because it's not as bad as what you imagine someone else did? That makes sense.

Well according to Newt, he IS a Born again Christian. You know, people do change...Newt has never denied he did wrong, twice. He has also not bad-mouthed his ex-wife that's charging him with all this crap. He's been married to his wife now for 13 years, and he's asked for Forgiveness to God for what he's done. If God can forgive him, so can other Christians...and there's a lot of them! What he'd done in the past does not mean he would be unable to run the country.

Excellent point, Caroljo...

Once one has admitted the wrong and asked for forgiveness, the correct action is to give that forgiveness.
Am I correct that Bill hasn't?

I found this....Look at the Sept 11, 1998 statement here.....he mentions what he needed to do, mentioning God, but i couldn't find one "apology" he made that he actually ASKED God for forgiveness.

Clinton Apology Quotes: The Perfect Apology

"First, genuine repentance—a determination to change and to repair breaches of my own making. Second, what my Bible calls a "broken spirit"; an understanding that I must have God's help to be the person that I want to be; a willingness to give the very forgiveness I seek; a renunciation of the pride and the anger which cloud judgment, lead people to excuse and compare and to blame and complain."

So no, there's no proof that he actually repented for his sins and asked God for forgiveness, he only stated that he knew what he "should" do.

"America can't overcome its rascist past". Yup.

But..but...our friends keep telling us that the media isn't Left-wing???

(Good thing some of us have our 'Lone Ranger code-decoder'!!!)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5OWoG44VAw"]Be Sure to Drink Your Ovaltine - YouTube[/ame]

;)

My kids LOVE the Jean Shepard 'Christmas Story'!!!!

Hey...are you sayin' Chubby gets his posts from the Orphan Annie decoder????
Maybe...but the post was tongue-in-cheek/ancidotal.

;)

It wasn't that Newt taught Juan "conservatism". It's that Newt "taught" the black guy. This is why Newt wants to go to the NAACP because this glutenous adulterer and ethics violator has plenty to teach all black people. He wants them to be more like him. After all, look how hard he's worked to get his hundred million and look at WHAT he had to do to get it. Newt is THE standard for being an honest, ethical, hard working right wing conservative.

And that, Deanie-Weanie, is exactly YOUR fucked up problem.
You can't simply see two people disagreeing on something.

You immediately see a 'black man' being rebuked.

Why not scream "racist" every time somebody here disagrees with TruthMatters?

You are ALWAYS the 1st one to mention a person's race.

That makes YOU the racist.

:eusa_hand:

It wasn't that Newt taught Juan "conservatism". It's that Newt "taught" the black guy. This is why Newt wants to go to the NAACP because this glutenous adulterer and ethics violator has plenty to teach all black people. He wants them to be more like him. After all, look how hard he's worked to get his hundred million and look at WHAT he had to do to get it. Newt is THE standard for being an honest, ethical, hard working right wing conservative.

It was racist, just like Newt's janitor comments were racist. But it plays to the thinking of you racist white conservatives. It's fun to watch.

Friday, newt said Juan Williams didn't know the meaning of work. Is that true? Juan doesn't work?

1."It's that Newt "taught" the black guy."
You might have a point,...except for the fact that he spoke exactly the same appellation to the "white guy"...John King.
I thought he was far more vicious, in fact, with Mr. King...you racist, you!

2. "...this glutenous adulterer and ethics violator..."
You might have a point,...except for the fact that you voted for a serial prevaricator, rapist and lawyer whose license was taken away for lying to a federal judge....

3. "After all, look how hard he's worked to get his hundred million..."
You might have a point,...except for the fact that your fella, indicated in item #2 above, took money from the Red Chinese Army for his re-election.

4. "Newt is THE standard for being an honest, ethical, hard working right wing conservative."
You might have a point,..with the slight change as follows:
"Bill is THE standard for being an honest, ethical, hard working Left-Wing, progressive, Liberal Democrat."

Good job, chubby!

God doesn't vote.

God doesn't vote.

Oh yes He does...through the people that believe in Him. :)

Newt was impressive there. He could win this thing after all.

Win what? I hope he wins the nomination, he will be crushed in the general election.

Crushed.

Why do you say that? Because Newt is too conservative?

But every Republican that has won the general election ran as a conservative and generally to the gails of derision from the left as being only too easy to beat.

But Nixon wasnt so easy to beat in 1972, was he?

Nor was Reagan in 1980 and 1984.

Nor was Bush the Elder when he ran as a conservtive in 1988, or his son W in 2000 and 2004.

The losers were Ford, Bush the Oath Breaker, Dole and McCain, all supposed competitors because they were viewed as more moderate.

Now why in Gods Name do you think *this* election will be any different?

And if you respond, please show some class and dont just resort to sarcasm and similar nonsense, OK? That is about all libtards do these days.

Edit: Now that I have read more of your comments I can see that my request for a rational response was probably too much of a demand from you. Dont bother yourself.

Last edited:

It was racist, just like Newt's janitor comments were racist. But it plays to the thinking of you racist white conservatives. It's fun to watch.

Friday, newt said Juan Williams didn't know the meaning of work. Is that true? Juan doesn't work?

You are an idiot. Do you realize how utterly stupid you sound?

Do you realize how much people like you make others think that there is no racism only a bunch of academians and their stooges whose livelihood depend on this ever present Boogey Man of racism?

Of course it was racist. I mean, you hate white people, so anything a white person says is racist.

Why do you say that? Because Newt is too conservative?

NEWT?

TOO conservative?

Newt isn't conservative at all. i thought Romney was too far left, but Newt has to look into the far distance of his right to catch even a faint glimpse of Mitt.

But every Republican that has won the general election ran as a conservative and generally to the gails of derision from the left as being only too easy to beat.

But Nixon wasnt so easy to beat in 1972, was he?

Nor was Reagan in 1980 and 1984.

Nor was Bush the Elder when he ran as a conservtive in 1988, or his son W in 2000 and 2004.

The losers were Ford, Bush the Oath Breaker, Dole and McCain, all supposed competitors because they were viewed as more moderate.

Now why in Gods Name do you think *this* election will be any different?

And if you respond, please show some class and dont just resort to sarcasm and similar nonsense, OK? That is about all libtards do these days.

Edit: Now that I have read more of your comments I can see that my request for a rational response was probably too much of a demand from you. Dont bother yourself.

We better hope that you're wrong. Newt is left of center. He is more at home in the OWS crowd screaming about Bain than he is in the GOP.

God doesn't vote.

Oh yes He does...through the people that believe in Him. :)

Isn't that odd....do all the people who believe in him vote the same way? If not, does that mean god is bi-polar?

And Mitt very predictably fucked the election up...but somehow it was conservatives fault....right.

Forum List

Back