Newt Teaches Juan Conservatism

guiness-brilliant.jpg

"More people have been put on food stamps by Barack Obama than any President in American history."

(wild applause)

"Now..I know that among the politically correct you aren't supposed to use facts that are uncomfortable..."

(laughter)

Gee, Newt. Here's something uncomfortable to think about. Which President was in power that crashed the economy that resulted in all those people starving and out of jobs? Hmmmmmmmmmmm?

Last edited:
Newt says he is going to teach poor people how to get a job.

That's a novel idea coming from the party that taught people how to lose a job.

I have a better idea, Newt. How about we stop MAKING poor people? Hmmmmmmmmmm?

Tell that to the Food Stamp president.

"More people have been put on food stamps by Barack Obama than any President in American history."

(wild applause)

"Now..I know that among the politically correct you aren't supposed to use facts that are uncomfortable..."

(laughter)

Gee, Newt. Here's something uncomfortable to think about. Which President was in power that crashed the economy that resulted in all those people starving and out of jobs? Hmmmmmmmmmmm?

Turds like Bawney Fwank, Chris Dodd and Maxine Waters caused the sub-prime mortgage debacle, not Bush.

Tell that to the Food Stamp president.

wl4mz6.jpg

squawk! Food Stamp President...Food Stamp President squawk

Obama should consider Newt as his VP to replace Biden. Newt is very good at attacking capitalism and apologizing for Obama's failed diplomacy regarding the Bin Laden assassination. The plus for Newt other than more power is that he can no longer be accused of being racist since he'd be running as a Democrat.

(wild applause)

(laughter)

Turds like Bawney Fwank, Chris Dodd and Maxine Waters caused the sub-prime mortgage debacle, not Bush.

Would that be the GSE meme or the...

wl4mz6.jpg

squawk! CRA...CRA squawk

meme?

Newt can tell you all about the GSEs, amiright? Seeing as he was in the employ of their top lobbyist all during the build-up to the crisis.

You would think George W Bush was still the president listening to the Obama knee-pad brigade.
What has Obama done for 3years to make this any better? Bush inherited a recession and national security crisis from Clinton. I dont recall him blaming Clinton for any of that.
Obama has made his career as president blaming otehrs for his own failures. When will he take responsibility for something? Anything?

You would think George W Bush was still the president listening to the Obama knee-pad brigade.
What has Obama done for 3years to make this any better?

Not much. And what has Congress done for 3 years to make this any better? Oh, yeah. Nothing.

I'm all for tossing every last sonofabitch to the curb, man. Congress, Obama, Newt, Romney, Santorum, Biden, the whole bunch.

Bush inherited a recession and national security crisis from Clinton. I dont recall him blaming Clinton for any of that.

You must have been in diapers then. Clinton Derangement Syndrome lasted well into Bush's Administration.

And there is a HUGE difference between the recession of the 2001 and the crash of 2008.

Obama has made his career as president blaming otehrs for his own failures. When will he take responsibility for something? Anything?

All those people on food stamps. How did that happen? Was that Obama's doing?

No. That was the result of an 11 percent unemployment which was in full swing before he took office. And Newt makes it a special point to attach that to the Presidency. And so using his own rules, it's Bush who is the "food stamp president". He lost all those jobs and made all those poor people. Not Obama.

This is why I detest Newt to my very core. He is destroying the GOP. He talks like a fucking marxist out of one side of his mouth, and distorts the ever loving shit out of American history out of the other. He is the living emodiment of the old joke about how you can tell a politician is lying because his lips are moving. He is not the kind of fucking role model we need in the party. He is a piece of shit scumbag.

You ever notice that whenever he talks about anything in which he was involved, personal or professional, the story changes every time? What is that a pretty good indication of?

Fuck Newt. Fuck him all the way to hell.

(wild applause)

(laughter)

Yep ! They held up any regulation bills in the Housing committee and then waited till they were in power to take credit for fixing it, also making it worse with the Dodd Frank bill, the turds.
Video: Democrats insist “nothing wrong” at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac in 2004 « Hot Air

I like President-elect Newt.

Newt's done. And when Romney gets the nomination, every Republican parakeet will line up like good little birdies behind him, and all the little Newters will forget the way they trashed him as a capitalist pig, and all the Santorumites will forget they way they picked on his satan-loving religion, and all the Perries will forget how much they hate Northerners. They will then commence to attacking Obama as a Wall Street stooge who worships Allah and is a product of the Chicago machine. Your inbox will be flooded with emails about Obama's negro heritage and about how he attended Reverend Wright's mosque (oh...wait) every day.

All the Paulies will go back to IHOP and all six of them will have a big pancake breakfast.

Last edited:

Not much. And what has Congress done for 3 years to make this any better? Oh, yeah. Nothing.

I'm all for tossing every last sonofabitch to the curb, man. Congress, Obama, Newt, Romney, Santorum, Biden, the whole bunch.

Bush inherited a recession and national security crisis from Clinton. I dont recall him blaming Clinton for any of that.

You must have been in diapers then. Clinton Derangement Syndrome lasted well into Bush's Administration.

And there is a HUGE difference between the recession of the 2001 and the crash of 2008.

No. That was the result of an 11 percent unemployment which was in full swing before he took office. And Newt makes it a special point to attach that to the Presidency. And so using his own rules, it's Bush who is the "food stamp president". He lost all those jobs and made all those poor people. Not Obama.

This is why I detest Newt to my very core. He is destroying the GOP. He talks like a fucking marxist out of one side of his mouth, and distorts the ever loving shit out of American history out of the other. He is the living emodiment of the old joke about how you can tell a politician is lying because his lips are moving. He is not the kind of fucking role model we need in the party. He is a piece of shit scumbag.

You ever notice that whenever he talks about anything in which he was involved, personal or professional, the story changes every time? What is that a pretty good indication of?

take your pills honey..

The crash in 2008 came at the hands of the Democrats. Bush became a lame duck President in 2007 when the Dems took full control of Congress. We're supposed to believe the Bush rammed through an all Dem Congress his policies? Bullshit - Dems, including an inexperienced senator from Illinois, voted for all the policies that have bankrupt this country, including the Wall Street bailouts.

The Hussein is every bit responsible if not more so for the economic collapse of this country, much more so than a lame duck Bush. Bush with a Repub Congress enjoyed 5% unemployment, of which libs screamed was too high.

The fact is Dems have controlled the government since 2007, and that hasn't changed.

The crash in 2008 came at the hands of the Democrats.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've heard some ignorance about the crash, but this takes the cake.

The crash was not the result of something that suddenly occured in 2008. Some new piece of legilation which blew up the entire industrial world's economies.

No. A crash of this scale and scope took years and years of effort. And it was an all hands effort.

I and some friends decide to run a bakery. Our philosophy states that pastries cook best when gunpowder is a prime ingredient. So we mix up batches and batches of gunpowder-laden batters and doughs. Then we pop it all in the oven.

BOOM!

We decide we are no longer in the bakery business.

Another guy decides to try to run the bakery. But first he has to clean up the mess left by the other guys. He also needs the cooperation of an industrial waste removal service, but the drivers have decided to fuck him over and not send any trucks.

Along comes Newt Gingrich. "This bakery owner has the messiest bakery in the history of America. What a fucking idiot! He has no idea how to run a bakery."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back