Newt says reinstate Glass Steagal

You continue to weave a pattern to decieve and get caught out as usual. :lol: I was talking about MR and the social values conservative candidates, which NG certainly is not.

Newt is far preferable to the scv wacks, but, no, he is not waging a war against an existential assault on Christendom either.

Mitt is preferable but Newt is also acceptable.

Oh, please guy, Mitt has been trying to pass himself off as a "social values Conservative" for the last five years now.

Except no one believes it for a moment.

And that's the problem he has. Except for the Mormons and the Wall Street Parasites who think happy days will be here again, no one is buying Mitt's BS.

I'm sure we'll see you find ways to attack Newt in the coming weeks.

Because you can't really define reasons why anyone should vote for Mittens.

There are many reasons, but you conveniently dismiss them. That's fine, that's your perogative, but please don't act as if you know what you are talking about.

Newt? I have alread said above what his challenges will be. Let's see if he meets them.

bought by who?

The millions of suckers who believed his "hope and change" and donated their nickels and dimes. Young people, progressives, environmentalists, struggling minorities, etc.

I'm still not sure at all about his corporate donors. He seems to have a love-hate relationship with them. Takes their money, gives them breaks, but then goes around insulting them.

Also a love-hate relationship with his union donors. Again takes their money and gives them breaks, but doesn't outwardly support them like he promised he would.

Last edited:
Because you can't really define reasons why anyone should vote for Mittens.

There are many reasons, but you conveniently dismiss them. That's fine, that's your perogative, but please don't act as if you know what you are talking about.

Newt? I have alread said above what his challenges will be. Let's see if he meets them.

Guy, your reasons are as follows-

1) He's "electable". Which is bullshit, because the man has only won ONE election in his life, against a non-entity who barely put up a fight, and he STILL only got 49% of the vote.

2) He's got "business experience". Which, first is bullshit because his business was essentially looting companies, not actually building or making anything. Furthermore, if being a businessman made you a good president, Carter and Dubya would have been amongst the best. They weren't.

3) He'll appeal to "Moderates"- Right. Wasn't that McCain's selling point? HOw'd that work out for you.

On issues, you guys can't really support him because which Mitt are you defending, anyway. The one who was pro-life or pro-choice? The one who was going to be better for gays than Ted Kennedy, or the one who is going to save marriage from those nasty gay people. The one who was for an Auto Bailout, or the one who was against it? The one who was for TARP or against it? Is he for health care mandates or against them? I can go on.

The main reason why I can't vote for Mittens (besides the fact he's a Mormon, which was a dealkiller from day one) is I really have no idea what I would actually be voting for other than a "not Obama". On social issues, I might have been more in agreement with 1994 Mitt. I don't think the government should be in the Sex Police business. But 2008 Mitt thinks they should.

A good thing about George W. Bush or Ronald Reagan. You might not have agreed with them, but you knew where they stood.

1. He is electable, more so than Newt.

2) He has plenty of business experience, was a brillant Olympics administrator, and a good governor in Massachusetts doing things at the state level.

3) He will appeal to centrists and moderates, far more than McCain who was weighted down with Sarah.

4) We are are aware you will go on and on and on and on. JoeB, no one cares about what you think.

JoeB, you babble on and on and on. You are now here only for grins and chuckles.

2) He has plenty of business experience, was a brillant Olympics administrator, and a good governor in Massachusetts doing things at the state level.

3) He will appeal to centrists and moderates, far more than McCain who was weighted down with Sarah.

4) We are are aware you will go on and on and on and on. JoeB, no one cares about what you think.

JoeB, you babble on and on and on. You are now here only for grins and chuckles.

The Olympics never would have needed saving if the Mormons in SLC hadn't bribed the IOC commissioners. So the only thing he did was keep a black eye from swelling up, which we never would have had if his fellow cultists hadn't screw the pooch.

But here's the thing. The Olympics were just temporary. It was a very expensive party, that's about it. Meanwhile, when he closed down comapnies like AmPad, he put real people out of work and hurt real communities.

He isn't electable at all, because the following groups won't vote for him.

Evangelicals.
Hispanics
Conservatives
Working folks.

The GOP needs those groups to win. I can't see him doing better than McCain with any of them.

If the Democrats were REALLY afraid of Romney, don't you think they'd be out here attacking him every day?

We need to reinstate Glass-Steagal.

Repeal the Bush tax cuts.

Get out of Afghanistan.

That would take care of most of our problems.

The Olympics never would have needed saving if the Mormons in SLC hadn't bribed the IOC commissioners. So the only thing he did was keep a black eye from swelling up, which we never would have had if his fellow cultists hadn't screw the pooch.

But here's the thing. The Olympics were just temporary. It was a very expensive party, that's about it. Meanwhile, when he closed down comapnies like AmPad, he put real people out of work and hurt real communities.

Evangelicals.
Hispanics
Conservatives
Working folks.

The GOP needs those groups to win. I can't see him doing better than McCain with any of them.

If the Democrats were REALLY afraid of Romney, don't you think they'd be out here attacking him every day?

You look silly every day and every way when it comes to Mitt.

Link for Mormons who bribed IOC commissioners that called for Mitt to save the day. Did not happen, birght eyes. He was a brillant administrator. You have nothing to show that he did anything less than brillant. Link for AmPad, why it happened, and who all benefitted in the end. Oh, you don't know?

The following groups will vote for him: evangelicals, because they will vote for him before Newt or Barak. Hispanics will vote for him before Newt, who they hate. Conservatives are split into neo-econ, neo-con, social values, and wacks; Mitt will get as many as Newt. Working folks will vote for Barak before Newt, so try Mitt instead.

We need these groups for a Republican win, and Mitt will deliver far more than Gingrich.

Obama's votes have been attacking Romney, haven't you seen?

Stay here, and I will school you some more, grasshopper.

Evangelicals.
Hispanics
Conservatives
Working folks.

lol

You look silly every day and every way when it comes to Mitt.

Link for Mormons who bribed IOC commissioners that called for Mitt to save the day. Did not happen, birght eyes.

Uh, yeah, it did...

Salt Lake Shaken By Olympics Scandal / Utah city expected to make impression, but not for bribery - SFGate

Reeling from a still-unfolding scandal involving charges that Utah won the right to host the Games by showering cash, gifts and other financial favors on International Olympic Committee members and their families, this prosperous and booming city nestled against the Wasatch Mountains is undergoing a kind of civic and psychic crisis.

For a city sensitive to the world's view of it as a place of great beauty, weird liquor laws and a mysterious religion, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, the 2002 Winter Games were going to paint things in richer colors.

The bribery scandal cannot undo that reality, but it has produced a collective angst in a city of 180,000 that is suffused with the Mormon traditions of service, family values and honorable commerce.

Now, would Romney have made such a big effort to fix things if his Fellow Mormons hadn't stepped in it to start with? I doubt it.

Link for AmPad, why it happened, and who all benefitted in the end. Oh, you don't know?

Sure. The bloodsuckers at Bain Capital did. Not the workers, they lost their jobs. Not the shareholders, they were stuck with worthless paper.

One of the reasons Romney lost his bid for the Senate was the embarrassing revelations about how Bain treated employees at Ampad (also known as American Pad & Paper Co.), and in the wake of Enron, Worldcom, and Global Crossing, this may be just as embarrassing: Romney's company, Bain Capital, is being sued over possible defrauding of investors. Despite Ampad's bankruptcy, Bain walked out with a $50 million profit. Romney did not own stock in Ampad personally, but as vice president of Bain, he was surely aware of the overly rosy financial projections used to sell the stock to small investors. The 1996 stock offering sparked charges of insider trading and accounting fraud. Sound familiar?

The following groups will vote for him: evangelicals, because they will vote for him before Newt or Barak.

Obviously, you don't know many Evangelicals. They hate Mormons more than I do.

Hispanics will vote for him before Newt, who they hate.

Really? Link? Mitt is the one who used Hispanic bashing in 2008 and 2012 in order to get an edge. Newt really hasn't. And there there's the whole hypocrisy of "I can't have illegals working here, I'm running for office, for Pete's Sake." Man, I'd love to make THAT into a commercial on Telemundo.

Oh, yeah, not to mention Mormons think dark skin is a curse from God. That's going to go over really well with the brown people.

Conservatives are split into neo-econ, neo-con, social values, and wacks; Mitt will get as many as Newt. Working folks will vote for Barak before Newt, so try Mitt instead.

Yes, that's right, they are split, and a lot of them will back a third party if Mitt gets the nomination. We need a guy who can unite them, not divide them.

We need these groups for a Republican win, and Mitt will deliver far more than Gingrich.

Obama's votes have been attacking Romney, haven't you seen?

Stay here, and I will school you some more, grasshopper.

Uh, no, he hasn't. Oh, he takes the occassional swipe at him, but his re-election campaign at MSNBC and teh rest of the MSM has been going after everyone BUT Romney.

Because they know he's the easiest to beat.

You've got the brain of a grasshopper.

A quote link that does not address the issue with Mitt, and a bunch of nothing on the rest.

Mitt will easily survive such nonsense put out by droids like you, but Newt is going to have a much harder time.

Best concentrate your effort there.

Forum List

Back