Newt says he is guided by God. Looks to God before making decisions.

Know what pisses me off most about these GOP "Christians"?

They seem to use God as more of a prop to be displayed for political gain rather than actually following the lessons of Yeshua.

They seem to use God as more of a prop to be displayed for political gain rather than actually following the lessons of Yeshua.

Unlike, for example, Nancy Pelosi or Barrack Obama?

Interestingly enough, I've never seen them wear their religion on their sleeve.

Newt tends to drape himself with it.

Someone need to tell Newt to stop wearing religion.

He will only get it dirty!

Newt prays to God for guidance. He may not have always done that, but if he does now it's good enough for me.

It’s good enough for you because he’s a republican, if Gingrich said he prays to Satan you’d still vote for him.

You know........if Newt actually DID pray to God for guidance, why is he still acting like a complete tool? Does he even listen to what God says?

I doubt it.

Maybe you should pay more attention.

Got an actual link to prove it, or is this just more of your bluster?

To Nancy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSko2ixEB8U]Nancy Pelosi's Favorite Word - YouTube[/ame]

Or Obama

Obama delivers major speech on personal faith – CNN Belief Blog - CNN.com Blogs

Putting their religion out there for others to see? I could point out that the people you are whinging about are being asked about their faith, and they answer the questions. I actually prefer to ask a question though.

Why is it that people who don't pay attention to the real world think no one else does either?

Got an actual link to prove it, or is this just more of your bluster?

To Nancy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSko2ixEB8U]Nancy Pelosi's Favorite Word - YouTube[/ame]

Or Obama

Obama delivers major speech on personal faith – CNN Belief Blog - CNN.com Blogs

Putting their religion out there for others to see? I could point out that the people you are whinging about are being asked about their faith, and they answer the questions. I actually prefer to ask a question though.

Why is it that people who don't pay attention to the real world think no one else does either?

A speech every now and again is much different than saying it almost daily in front of tv cameras.

Like I said, I know less about Obama and Pelosi's beliefs than I do about Newt.

And the trouble is, Newt keeps saying he's "forgiven", yet repeats same of the exact behavior that he needed to be "forgiven" for in the first place!

I thought if you were forgiven, you didn't repeat the sin, because you'd learned your lesson, but apparently to Newt, it's a way for him to tell people to mind their business because it's between him and God.

You tend to ignore Obama's speeches then? Cuz I can, without google, cite at least 10 speeches by Obama where he specifically cites 'God'.

Your partisanship is funny. :lol:

Forum List

Back