newt pandering to southern mentality

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV

NEWT PANDERING TO SOUTHERN MENTALITY.[/B]

“Putting Juan Williams (Black man) in his place.” “Blacks are lazy and would rather collect welfare and food stamps than have a job.” Then in the same breath the state that “all men are created equal with the GOD given right to the pursuit of happiness” which we all know is no guarantee because a pen in the hands of white men can take away that GOD given right with one stroke of the pen. Black men fought and died serving this country, killing men that never called them “n****” and came back to another fight for their basic human rights.
Evangelical right do not know the meaning of “morality.” Any running for the office of president should be “irreprehensible” just as a minister. Newt is a career adultery. Once is a mistake, but three times is an emotionally problem. Only reason it does not continue it because he is to bloody old. In South Carolina and other southern states, Newt is in his element. .

White people are killed every day in this country by people they never held as slaves. Do you have another point? If in fact, liberals say that the office of president should be irreprehensible just as a minister, then when will those liberals repudicate Martin Luther King, Jr and Jesse Jackson as ministers? When will Al Sharpton be called to account for his lying?

Never. It will never happen because holding these guys accountable for acting irreprenensible as ministers would be RACIST! Say it long, say it LOUD. RACIST.

No. I do not expect the president to be my moral and spiritual leader. That alone, just by itself should be rejected by the American public. We should all be willing to fight to our last breath at having the president as our moral and spiritual leader.

“Putting Juan Williams (Black man) in his place.” “Blacks are lazy and would rather collect welfare and food stamps than have a job.” Then in the same breath the state that “all men are created equal with the GOD given right to the pursuit of happiness” which we all know is no guarantee because a pen in the hands of white men can take away that GOD given right with one stroke of the pen. Black men fought and died serving this country, killing men that never called them “n****” and came back to another fight for their basic human rights.
Evangelical right do not know the meaning of “morality.” Any running for the office of president should be “irreprehensible” just as a minister. Newt is a career adultery. Once is a mistake, but three times is an emotionally problem. Only reason it does not continue it because he is to bloody old. In South Carolina and other southern states, Newt is in his element. .

Clearly the person who wrote this opinion is ignorant and under educated.

White people are killed every day in this country by people they never held as slaves. :confused:Do you have another point? If in fact, liberals say that the office of president should be irreprehensible just as a minister, then when will those liberals repudicate Martin Luther King, Jr and Jesse Jackson as ministers? :confused:When will Al Sharpton be called to account for his lying? :confused:

Never. It will never happen because holding these guys accountable for acting irreprenensible as ministers would be RACIST! Say it long, say it LOUD. RACIST.

No. I do not expect the president to be my moral and spiritual leader. That alone, just by itself should be rejected by the American public. We should all be willing to fight to our last breath at having the president as our moral and spiritual leader.

WTF is all this ranting and raving about. I said it was expected from your minister and not gotten. WE don't vote our ministers in office. Morals help. Newt has the morals of an alley cat. Jesse and Sharpton is not expected to run this country eiither and is leaders of no one.

White people are killed every day in this country by people they never held as slaves. :confused:Do you have another point? If in fact, liberals say that the office of president should be irreprehensible just as a minister, then when will those liberals repudicate Martin Luther King, Jr and Jesse Jackson as ministers? :confused:When will Al Sharpton be called to account for his lying? :confused:

WTF is all this ranting and raving about. I said it was expected from your minister and not gotten. WE don't vote our ministers in office. Morals help. Newt has the morals of an alley cat. Jesse and Sharpton is not expected to run this country eiither and is leaders of no one.

Yep! No signs of an education here. None.

WTF is all this ranting and raving about. I said it was expected from your minister and not gotten. WE don't vote our ministers in office. Morals help. Newt has the morals of an alley cat. Jesse and Sharpton is not expected to run this country eiither.

I didnt see his previous leadership lead to murder to undermine rights.

Newt didnt sign NDAA into law.

Do you really want to play tit for tat? I dont.

Debt is our greatest enemy. Period.................

The person who wrote this opinion has a degree in Sociology and Special Education and get paid to write opinions. And took care of your throw away kids

Nothing new. I am always attacked for telling the truth that some people want to hide. Rev. Wright got attacked for the same reason. Like books banned in Tucson schools. Some people just don't want the truth to shine but truth has a way for coming to the fore front.

Last edited:

The person who wrote this opinion has a degree in Sociology and Special Education and get paid to write opinions. And took care of your throw away kids.

Don't believe you.

Newt pandering to the south just as he is pandering to Hispanics, dangling amnesty for a few in front of him with no clue how to impliment it.

Forum List

Back