Newt/Palin ticket...?

I would vote for a Palin/Herman ticket in a heartbeat over Obama.

Newt/Palin, Newt/Romney, Newt anyone.
I do not like Santorum at all and Paul has it right on some issues but he is a looney tune on most others.
Romney is my candidate and it still looks like it will be him.
Anyone but Obama. Obama seems like a good guy, good family man and all, worked hard in college.
Dude does not know his ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to finances and business.

Herman? That would work, Herman would get the gay male republican votes with his big shoe dance.

Well, okay, so I assume that there is empirical evidence that Romney, Gingrich, Paul and Santorum easily lead Obama in head-to-head polling. Otherwise, they would not be as strong as your "retarded chimp".

Could you provide a link to that empirical evidence? Thanks.

We will never know since Bush could not run against Obama.

If Bush ran for reelection right now, he would defeat Obama in a monumental landslide.

Fact.

What an intelligent comment. Did you go to college or sumthin'?

He is kicking off his campaign:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BodXwAYeTfM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BodXwAYeTfM[/ame]

Last edited:
All this madness and frothing over Newt..

Imagine if this was the 2012 ticket..Newt & Palin

Hell we know Obama/Biden has been a complete disaster, really what could be worse than four more years of their complete crap and failures..

Except the Obama/Biden administration has been extremely successful. They've done a pretty good job of stemming the hemorraging and damage done by conservative hero, George W. Bush. The also wound up killing the Terrorist that George W. Bush FAILED (See how that works..failure means you actually do not do what you said you were going to do) to get, Osama Bin Laden. They saved the US auto industry and manufacturing is actually returning to the US. Unlike with conservative hero George W. Bush.

George W. Bush is the prime benchmark of a Conservative administration. That performance should be held up as a template..and reminder..of how conservatives govern.

Good job boys.

:clap2:

Well, okay, so I assume that there is empirical evidence that Romney, Gingrich, Paul and Santorum easily lead Obama in head-to-head polling. Otherwise, they would not be as strong as your "retarded chimp".

Could you provide a link to that empirical evidence? Thanks.

We will never know since Bush could not run against Obama.

If Bush ran for reelection right now, he would defeat Obama in a monumental landslide.

Fact.

:lol::lol::lol: Yeah...that's why the current crop of Republicans envoke his memory all the time.

Hell we know Obama/Biden has been a complete disaster, really what could be worse than four more years of their complete crap and failures..

Except the Obama/Biden administration has been extremely successful. They've done a pretty good job of stemming the hemorraging and damage done by conservative hero, George W. Bush. The also wound up killing the Terrorist that George W. Bush FAILED (See how that works..failure means you actually do not do what you said you were going to do) to get, Osama Bin Laden. They saved the US auto industry and manufacturing is actually returning to the US. Unlike with conservative hero George W. Bush.

George W. Bush is the prime benchmark of a Conservative administration. That performance should be held up as a template..and reminder..of how conservatives govern.

Good job boys.

This consistent denial (blinders on) of the Pelosi/Reid/Democrat effect on Bush's final 2 years in office and simply blame Bush...:dunno:

Bush/Republicans no doubt way overspent, they were far from perfect and deserved the resulting lack of confidence from conservatives.

Why can't Democrats recognize the failures of their party elites and at least attempt to be honest in their appraisals?

Newt could absolutely Cream Obama in a Debate. With out a Teleprompter and carefully planed and Crafted Responses Obama appears like a Deer in the head light. Uh, Uh, let me be clear, Uh Uh.

You guys severely over estimate Obama's Abilities.

Obama does have an advantage over Newt; insider knowledge of what's been going down for the last 3 years.

The candidate that one agrees with, will in his mind, be the winner. Part of it will also be perception. If Newt brings along his cheering section of tax evaders and neocons again, it will give him a leg up, also.

au contraire.. Obama has no idea what's going on and what to do about it, that's the essence of his failed Presidency.. granted, he does seem like a nice enough fellow but sorely lacking in practical solutions and experience. He and his followers merely want to win despite these rather obvious truths.

By tax evaders are you referring to Obama's big corporation and rich re-election donors?
Say Warren Buffet and his less than 15% tax bracket..:lol:

And so by electing another (Romney or Gingrich) life in the US will get better? What are your theories? What are your ideas? War with Iran?

Obama does have an advantage over Newt; insider knowledge of what's been going down for the last 3 years.

The candidate that one agrees with, will in his mind, be the winner. Part of it will also be perception. If Newt brings along his cheering section of tax evaders and neocons again, it will give him a leg up, also.

au contraire.. Obama has no idea what's going on and what to do about it, that's the essence of his failed Presidency.. granted, he does seem like a nice enough fellow but sorely lacking in practical solutions and experience. He and his followers merely want to win despite these rather obvious truths.

By tax evaders are you referring to Obama's big corporation and rich re-election donors?

And so by electing another (Romney or Gingrich) life in the US will get better? What are your theories? What are your ideas? War with Iran?

You should ask yourself these questions in regards to Obama's leadership and the wrong track heading (in my opinion) he has us on, if you could even allow yourself to do so...If you were wise you would at least consider your options for yourself and the American people..

It's certainly not up me to frame your direction for you..

It seems Republicans are stuck with Newt or Mitt, certainly not high on my list of alternatives but you honestly evaluate, consider your options and vote..

Good job boys.

"extremely"?
No.

You should ask yourself these questions in regards to Obama's leadership and the wrong track heading (in my opinion) he has us on, if you could even allow yourself to do so...If you were wise you would at least consider your options for yourself and the American people..

It seems Republicans are stuck with Newt or Mitt, certainly not high on my list of alternatives but you honestly evaluate, consider your options and vote..

I do have an open mind, and I understand that things have been shit for the last 5 years, or so. I hate to admit it, but I would vote for Ron Paul if he won the Republican nomination. It seems that many RP supporters are treated like lepers in here. I agree with about 90% of what he says.

I don't like the warmongering. I don't think that preemptive strikes are the answer. Am I naive enough to believe that we can talk our way out of these bad relations? Hell no; we fucked ourselves out of potential diplomacy about 20 years ago. But it isn't America's place to tell the Middle East how they need to live their lives. But I think that it's time to start working toward that goal.

If you had people occupying your country on the regular basis....killing your children....your family members...telling you how you will/will not live...would you not be pissed off. Would you not want to get your gun, and kill those soldiers sitting in your backyard?

Now I DO NOT blame the troops. They are following orders.

I've read and studied Islam enough to know that these people who want to kill us, are extremists. If you get a chance, take the time to read some of the "Death to America" letters that these crazy Muslim extremists, and find one of the biggest issues that EVERY letter mentions. There is one. Find it. I don't want to offend anyone, and that is why I don't want to mention it in here.

Is it fair for a group of people to shake their fists at every maniac in the Middle East, and then hide behind us every time the shit hits the fan? I'm sick of it. Many are sick of it; and it's time to approach this issue that I'm speaking of, from another angle. Give you a hint. 1947. Not a hater; but I hate the way that this is being handled.

I do have an open mind, and I understand that things have been shit for the last 5 years, or so. I hate to admit it, but I would vote for Ron Paul if he won the Republican nomination. It seems that many RP supporters are treated like lepers in here. I agree with about 90% of what he says.

I don't like the warmongering. I don't think that preemptive strikes are the answer. Am I naive enough to believe that we can talk our way out of these bad relations? Hell no; we fucked ourselves out of potential diplomacy about 20 years ago. But it isn't America's place to tell the Middle East how they need to live their lives. But I think that it's time to start working toward that goal.

If you had people occupying your country on the regular basis....killing your children....your family members...telling you how you will/will not live...would you not be pissed off. Would you not want to get your gun, and kill those soldiers sitting in your backyard?

Now I DO NOT blame the troops. They are following orders.

I've read and studied Islam enough to know that these people who want to kill us, are extremists. If you get a chance, take the time to read some of the "Death to America" letters that these crazy Muslim extremists, and find one of the biggest issues that EVERY letter mentions. There is one. Find it. I don't want to offend anyone, and that is why I don't want to mention it in here.

Is it fair for a group of people to shake their fists at every maniac in the Middle East, and then hide behind us every time the shit hits the fan? I'm sick of it. Many are sick of it; and it's time to approach this issue that I'm speaking of, from another angle. Give you a hint. 1947. Not a hater; but I hate the way that this is being handled.

I see that you are one that is capable of serious discussion and that your views are worth consideration. A pleasant surprise that I'll keep in mind and I'll review what you have said..

As it is you changed the discussion from the superficial and silly which I so happen to enjoy also but alas I have other discussions going on...

Forum List

Back