Newt Owned

This is after all the Peoples House not the Messiah's he may be the One but he still answers to the many, one of the tool's the many have is the Media IMO they do not have the right to outright ban anyone in particular New Reporters.

White House shuts out Herald scribe - BostonHerald.com

Robert, your humble opinion offered in a run-on sentence where you wrongly claim the Boston Herald was banned makes you appear ... well ... rather silly.

Good because the last thing Obama needs is to end up on stage debating Ron Fuckin Paul!

Ron Paul would destroy Obama during a debate, but the GOP fatcats will never let him get the nomination.

You would be claiming Paul won not matter how badly he was tromped.

Wow! You're learning how to reply to posts. I'm impressed!

So where do you come up with this BS? You honestly think Obama can 'tromp' someone like Ron Paul? Really? Obama has never done anything substantive in his life. He has zero experience in just about everything, and you think he could tromp anybody? No, he can't. Most of the thinking people who voted for Obama did so because they didn't want more of the same. Well guess what? They got it with Obama! Obama = Bush III. I can guarantee you that if someone like Ron Paul got elected, you will NOT get more of the same BS. But I know how important the status quo is to most Americans, so I'm sure that's exactly what you'll get.

Good because the last thing Obama needs is to end up on stage debating Ron Fuckin Paul!

Ron Paul would destroy Obama during a debate, but the GOP fatcats will never let him get the nomination.

In your opinion (he would "destroy" Obama in a debate) and maybe he would in the minds of those woho support his Libertarian agenda. The argument you need to present is how would he govern? That question is not what policies he would offer and support, but what in fact could he accomplish?

IMHO Ron Paul is not your typical demagogue. He seems like a nice sincere guy who actually believes what he says and his ideals are appealing, as are those of most populists. But are they practical, doable and what might be the consequences - intended or unimagined - of that sort of anarchy lite governance?

Knowing you're not bright enough or honest enough to respond in any rational manner I offered this as food for thought of those who can and will think critically. You are now free to call me a name or respond with a glib idiotgram.

Ron Paul is at least more honest about what he wants done in this country.

His real problem is his ideas are abhorant to the vast majority of American voters.

In your opinion (he would "destroy" Obama in a debate) and maybe he would in the minds of those woho support his Libertarian agenda. The argument you need to present is how would he govern? That question is not what policies he would offer and support, but what in fact could he accomplish?

IMHO Ron Paul is not your typical demagogue. He seems like a nice sincere guy who actually believes what he says and his ideals are appealing, as are those of most populists. But are they practical, doable and what might be the consequences - intended or unimagined - of that sort of anarchy lite governance?

Knowing you're not bright enough or honest enough to respond in any rational manner I offered this as food for thought of those who can and will think critically. You are now free to call me a name or respond with a glib idiotgram.

Fuck you bigot.

His real problem is his ideas are abhorant to the vast majority of American voters.

Ron Paul follows the Constitution. If the Constitution is 'abhorrent' to the vast majority of American voters, then America is doomed.

Ron Paul follows the Constitution. If the Constitution is 'abhorrent' to the vast majority of American voters, then America is doomed.

Ron Paul follows HIS INTERPRETATION of the constitution.

Get it right A-hole.

Much of his "values" and beliefs WOULD be abhorrent to the country.

Under Libertarian rule they'd leave racism up to marketplace.

There'd be no Civil Rights movement and Jim Crow laws, segregation and racism would be RAMPANT across this land and the world, as the world follows America.

Ron Paul and his equally coockoo, if not more-so, son can go to H3LL for all I care!

Get it right A-hole.

There'd be no Civil Rights movement and Jim Crow laws, segregation and racism would be RAMPANT across this land and the world, as the world follows America.

Ron Paul and his equally coockoo, if not more-so, son can go to H3LL for all I care!

No Civil Rights movement and Jim Crow laws, segregation and racism would be RAMPANT across this land and the world??? Spare me the drama! :lol:

drama_queen_bell_h-200x180.jpg

Get it right A-hole.

No Civil Rights movement and Jim Crow laws, segregation and racism would be RAMPANT across this land and the world??? Spare me the drama! :lol:

"Fuck you, bigot" and "spare me the drama" are the best retorts you've got? So sad and so pitiful. I'd bet you've never read the Constitution and even if you tried you'd never understand it.

You and the rest of the echo chamber all pretend to be authorities on our Constitution, yet only repeat the same talking points which support the failed ideology of the New Right. Issue which have been debated over the years by men and women with triple IQ's disagree, and you and the rest of the wacko's on the right believe your opinion is sacrosanct.

I coiuld fly the last space shuutle..but I cant get down to florida so it wont happen. (See what I did there..)

Yes, I see what you did there. Ron Paul's speeches, writings and debates prove to me that he would destroy Obama in a debate. (Of course, that's not saying much since Obama is an empty suit and doesn't have a clue how to govern.) You've never flown a space shuttle so your statement is absurd.

Get it right A-hole.

"Fuck you, bigot" and "spare me the drama" are the best retorts you've got? So sad and so pitiful. I'd bet you've never read the Constitution and even if you tried you'd never understand it.

You and the rest of the echo chamber all pretend to be authorities on our Constitution, yet only repeat the same talking points which support the failed ideology of the New Right. Issue which have been debated over the years by men and women with triple IQ's disagree, and you and the rest of the wacko's on the right believe your opinion is sacrosanct.

Well, you are a proven bigot so that's a given. And anyone with a brain knows MarkATL's post is absolutely ridiculous. But what's really hilarious about your post is that you consider Ron Paul and myself to be on the 'Right' proving that you are clueless about politics. Carry on, bigot.

YouTube - GOP12.com: Angry Iowan confronts Newt

Now I'm no fan of Newt but the man has served his nation and at the end of the day he does know how to run a country. He just got caught being reasonable on camera.

This video is one of the ways I KNOW that Obama is going to sail through re-election. The only kind of blood spitting, mindless, partisan shit heel in a suit that would make that charming gentleman happy has 0.0% chance in a general election.

Bunch of frickin piranhas :lol:

I'm glad he was honest as soon as possible. I like it when the candidates are. It eliminates them leaving the worthy ones still standing at the end of the game. "Fast ripe, fast rotten."

Last edited:

I coiuld fly the last space shuutle..but I cant get down to florida so it wont happen. (See what I did there..)

Yes, I see what you did there. Ron Paul's speeches, writings and debates prove to me that he would destroy Obama in a debate. (Of course, that's not saying much since Obama is an empty suit and doesn't have a clue how to govern.) You've never flown a space shuttle so your statement is absurd.

The credibilty of me flying a space shuttle and ron paul being able to beat obama in a debate are about the same.

Eh either way, neither will happen...I am way to busy to fly down to florida. :lol:

Newt is a walking, squawking...fool. End of story.

Well, he had one moment of clarity. He actually said something against a republican...the nerve.

He told the truth, and now they are destroying him. Rush.............you rule. Kill anyone who will not assimilate! :)

Forum List

Back