Newt Owned

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuo3dBP431k&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - GOP12.com: Angry Iowan confronts Newt[/ame]

Now I'm no fan of Newt but the man has served his nation and at the end of the day he does know how to run a country. He just got caught being reasonable on camera.

This video is one of the ways I KNOW that Obama is going to sail through re-election. The only kind of blood spitting, mindless, partisan shit heel in a suit that would make that charming gentleman happy has 0.0% chance in a general election.

Bunch of frickin piranhas :lol:

YouTube - GOP12.com: Angry Iowan confronts Newt

Now I'm no fan of Newt but the man has served his nation and at the end of the day he does know how to run a country. He just got caught being reasonable on camera.

This video is one of the ways I KNOW that Obama is going to sail through re-election. The only kind of blood spitting, mindless, partisan shit heel in a suit that would make that charming gentleman happy has 0.0% chance in a general election.

He actually said he wanted health care for everyone here in the states. No wonder the republicans hate him.

He actually said he wanted health care for everyone here in the states. No wonder the republicans hate him.

I agree, and a big part of the Democratic party does not like him for the same reason...

Nice, because half of us don't care.

Want some foot salad?

Its really good for you - the queen bitch says so...

Nobody was going to vote for this fucker anyway. He's a non issue.

That seems to be a re-occurring sentiment regarding GOP "front runners" Its far from late in the season for candidates in a general. Where is your Rocky?

Whoa there.

It doesn't matter who it is because he is losing, a NEWSMAX online poll says so.

Shhhhhh....You don't want to point out that they are fucked chickens...They start throwing shit like monkeys at the zoo :eek:

We all want people to have healthcare. It's a matter of delivery and who pays where we start parting company.

We all want people to have healthcare. It's a matter of delivery and who pays where we start parting company.

So tell us how any republican plan in the last five years has increased the number of people recieving health care in this country ( excpet Romneys)?

Forum List

Back