Newt or Romney?

Well his plan may go horribly wrong when he gets beat by Paul right off the bat in Iowa.

Newt is 68 and fat. He's too old to be president, he couldn't take the daily grind. Remember, above all, Newt is a bullshit artist. IMHO Newt is giving it a fast and furious run to sell books and then after the primaries are over he will recognize that he lost and bow out gracefully before the convention

Recall that his staff left Newt because he was so undisciplined. He has a professor's ego.

It will be Mitt v Obama, and should be a good match-up between two guys at the tops of their game.

Last edited:
Newt is 68 and fat. He's too old to be president, he couldn't take the daily grind. Remember, above all, Newt is a bullshit artist. IMHO Newt is giving it a fast and furious run to sell books and than after the primaries are over he will recognize that he lost and bow out gracefully before the convention

Recall that his staff left Newt because he was so undisciplined. He has a professor's ego.

It will be Mitt v Obama, and should be a good match-up between two guys at the tops of their game.

You look at this like it's some kind of sport or something, it's ridiculous.

Newt is 68 and fat. He's too old to be president, he couldn't take the daily grind. Remember, above all, Newt is a bullshit artist. IMHO Newt is giving it a fast and furious run to sell books and than after the primaries are over he will recognize that he lost and bow out gracefully before the convention

How is looking at the qualities of the leader of the free world, ideally for 8-years, ridiculous? Newt is a fat, egotistical, 68-year old bullshit artist. He could not take the daily grind of being president. He couldn't even take the daily grind of running for office.

A lot of people do. Most especially, the press. Part of the reason we have such shitty media with regard to politics.

I vote Paul, and so will 15-25% of others... Hope he runs as Gary Johnson's VP =D

I'd definitely vote for the two of them. They won't win, but if we could build real momentum for wrestling our government away from the neocons, it would be worth the effort.

I vote Paul, and so will 15-25% of others... Hope he runs as Gary Johnson's VP =D

Obama thanks you and those others in advance.

He should be thanking the Republicans instead. It seems almost certain that they will nominate yet another establishment goon. I won't be thanking them, however, because we need leadership that will inspire actual hope and change.

Forum List

Back