Newt on mirrors in space for nighttime driving

A quick question for Newt and his space mirrors..........

Now that the shuttle program is done with and we have to go to Russia to get our astronauts into orbit, how the fuck are we gonna get the mirrors up there in a fixed orbit?

Ask Obama.... he killed the program :cuckoo:

Really?

You're sure it was going to continue, was planned to continue, til Obama ended it?

you do a mix of public and private.....I dont know if it would be as dangerous, just dont know how it would be done....you could just drop them into orbit and then parachute it down...

I dont know this isnt my field, but the energy and money we would make would be amazing.

You dont know if it would cost more, because you dont have a list of ways we could get it down. Neither do I.

Parachuting batteries??? Yeah... OK :eusa_clap:

This is the stupidest thing Newt has ever proposed!

Nuclear power would fix the problem of energy.... if only the idiot enviro nazi's wouldnt have stood in the way of Yucca Mt disposal site.

A quick question for Newt and his space mirrors..........

Now that the shuttle program is done with and we have to go to Russia to get our astronauts into orbit, how the fuck are we gonna get the mirrors up there in a fixed orbit?

Ask Obama.... he killed the program :cuckoo:

Really?

You're sure it was going to continue, was planned to continue, til Obama ended it?

Yes.... I am sure!

I live right up the road from Jonhson Space Center... know tons of folks in the industry.

Obama killed it.

So I take it you support mirrors in space then... Interesting, not shocking though. I wonder how much a brilliant project like that would cost, not to mention the more than obvious environmental impact it would have that I’m sure Newt (The smartest person in the room) would have thought of in seconds like I and everyone else would have.

I’ve yet to see any evidence of this.

Perhaps a Gingrich supporter might be so kind as to cite an example of Gingrich being ‘smart.’

I like Joe Scarborough's perspective from his time in Newt's majority: "Let me just say, if Newt Gingrich is the smartest guy in the room, leave that room."

Ask Obama.... he killed the program

Do rightists ever check the facts or are they content to exhibit their ignorance provided it conforms to conservative dogma?

Bush Cancels Space Shuttle Program

Washington DC (SPX) Apr 01, 2005

US President George W. Bush declared today that he had signed a rare Presidential Decree canceling any further expenditure of Federal funds on the US Space Shuttle program.

Bush Cancels Shuttle

Ask Obama.... he killed the program

Do rightists ever check the facts or are they content to exhibit their ignorance provided it conforms to conservative dogma?

Bush Cancels Space Shuttle Program

Washington DC (SPX) Apr 01, 2005

US President George W. Bush declared today that he had signed a rare Presidential Decree canceling any further expenditure of Federal funds on the US Space Shuttle program.

Bush Cancels Shuttle

Let the record show... I stand corrected.

This is one more shining example (no pun intended) of why the quip that Newt is the stupid man's idea of what a smart man sounds like

is so elegantly spot on.

For the record I think private companies will be far more effective at making a space program viable and profitable. Our govt has been paying to watch mice mate in 0g for decades now. It's time to move forward.

Newt is a fucking idiot and living proof that murkins are idiots that lack the ability to vote. How did that prick ever get to where he is ?
I see that no child left behind is also in full force here.
Changing the light levels over murka at night could be a disaster for the plants and wildlife. It could seriously fuck up their reproductive cycles.
Of course you idiots run around stuffing your faces with the GMO livestock feed your masters have made for you and the animals you consume......so guess the usual applies.
#1.:cuckoo:

Attachments

• $Hillbilly Logan.jpg
    $Hillbilly Logan.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 55

Forum List

Back