Newt- not quite the honest guy you all thought he was

I am not saying that Huntsman is not honest, but he won't be nominated, he worked for the Obama adminstration as a China diplomat and he won't take China on even though they are stealing our propriety information costing us 750,000 per year and they manipulate their currency putting Americans at an extreme disadvantage. That's why he won't be elected or nominated. He is from the far left of the Republican party.

Plus, I can't stand that cockey eyebrow he always has raised when he's speaking- he comes off very arrogant.

He won't be nominated because despite being a Mormon, he is honest. I know, I'm shocked. He's very straightfoward about being a liberal.

As opposed to our boy ROmney, who was for trading with China before he was against it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/13/u...-profits-and-then-layoffs.html?pagewanted=all

Here, I will make it easy for you bigot:

Romney: China must respect the free-trade system - The Washington Post
Romney on trade:

China is a case in point. Having embraced free enterprise to some degree, the Chinese government and Chinese companies have quickly divined the benefits of ignoring the rules followed by others. China seeks advantage through systematic exploitation of other economies. It misappropriates intellectual property by coercing “technology transfers” as a condition of market access; enables theft of intellectual property, including patents, designs and know-how; hacks into foreign commercial and government computers; favors and subsidizes domestic producers over foreign competitors; and manipulates its currency to artificially reduce the price of its goods and services abroad.

The result is that China sells high-quality products to the United States at low prices. But too often the source of that high quality is American innovations stolen by Chinese companies. And the source of those low prices is too often subsidies from the Chinese government or manipulation of the Chinese currency.

And yes, people get laid off in order to re-structure, so they can grow again- Staples is a prime example.

There is nothing Rhino about Romney, he fooled the liberal state of Ma into voting for him as governor and came very close to taking Kennedy out in the senate.

He took a state that was 3 billion in deficit and turned that into a 2 billion dollar surplus and he did that in a 4 short years without raising taxes. Now if that's what you call a Rhino, you need to check your definition of one, because it's incorrect.

He believes in personal responsibility, a conservative idea, he beleives so much in this that he issued a mandate that everyone will take personal responsibility and pay for their own health care. Even medicaid he had them pay on a sliding scale. " Personal Responsibility," I totally believe in, as I am sick and tired of paying higher premiums and higher taxes so that people can run to the emergency room with their I-pad in hand while I pay their medical bills.

First, it's RINO, not Rhino.

Second, he lost to Kennedy by 17 points. he was close for a while, until Kennedy reminded everyone what he did to those AmPad workers. then he was toast.

Third, I've already debunked your claims on the deficit to surplus thing. He benefited from tax increases that were instituted by his predecessor, some taxes he raised himself, and the fact that the economy came out of the recession in 2003-2006. Had nothing to do with him, really. It wasn't because he cut spending or made government more efficient.

I think it is also foolish to complain about emergency rooms when you've shut down the free clinics, but mandated emergency rooms have to take all comers. Nothing he did really fixed that inefficiency. RomneyCare was a big wet sloppy kiss to big insurance.

Guy, I'm sure he checked with five focus groups before he came out with that and stuff, but his record at Bain was one of shutting down plants in America and opening them in China.

Again, it's like sending out Paris Hilton to preach abstinence... the sex tapes are still out there. And I give Paris a pass, she young.

"Romney has reached political maturity at 60" - Mike Huckabee.

I am not saying that Huntsman is not honest, but he won't be nominated, he worked for the Obama adminstration as a China diplomat and he won't take China on even though they are stealing our propriety information costing us 750,000 per year and they manipulate their currency putting Americans at an extreme disadvantage. That's why he won't be elected or nominated. He is from the far left of the Republican party.

Plus, I can't stand that cockey eyebrow he always has raised when he's speaking- he comes off very arrogant.

He won't be nominated because despite being a Mormon, he is honest. I know, I'm shocked. He's very straightfoward about being a liberal.

As opposed to our boy ROmney, who was for trading with China before he was against it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/13/u...-profits-and-then-layoffs.html?pagewanted=all

He is not against free trade he is a total proponent of free trade but free trade has to be fair trade and he would implement it, read pg 65 of his jobs bill and learn something- bigot.

Guy, if your for free trade, you are on the side of big corporations and outsourcing, and against American workers...

And that's exactly how Obama is going to paint it. Right after he shows us some laid off Dade and AmPad workers.

I assume you are for Romney Maple? Either way for you to think the DNC will spend any less than every penny they have demonizing ANY of our candidates with negative ads is pretty naive.

There's only two others who haven't had their time in the limelight yet & thats Paul & Huntsman.

Neither one of them has a snow ball's chance in hell of winning, so they are on ignore.

No, at least Paul could win, that's why he is on ignore... I dono much about Huntsman as he has never been dug into.

Paul VS Obama would prolly be an easy win (I don't say that lightly) for Paul. Paul wins the indy vote and takes a sizable Dem vote from Obama. It's just the way it is.

Newt Gingrich Mocks the Thought of Debating Obama: “If He Wants to Use a TelePrompter That’s Fine… We Have to Be Fair”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BQ6I4bdzGQ]Newt Gingrich Mocks President Obama-Hilarious! - YouTube[/ame]

Taking a clip without the entire context, is a cheap shot while trying to cover yourself on illegal immigration. Newt has flipped and flopped so many times, it's hard to keep count. The Democratic National committee would have a hey day should he be our nominee.

Mitt Romney 2012 | Mitt Romney Central: News, 2012 Polls, Video, Endorsements, and Announcement

no shit but I'm trying to figure out if obama learned how to lie from newt of did the old dog learn from the young pup?:eusa_whistle:

Newt Gingrich Mocks the Thought of Debating Obama: “If He Wants to Use a TelePrompter That’s Fine… We Have to Be Fair”

Newt Gingrich Mocks President Obama-Hilarious! - YouTube
This reminded me of Bush, Jr. with the device on his back during a debate.
His "people" had told them not to film him from behind...wonder why.

Sweet evil Jesus, you are still going on about that? Seriously?

Can you blame them?

if the choice is Blame Bush or Run on Papa Obama's record
:eusa_whistle:

Newt Gingrich Mocks President Obama-Hilarious! - YouTube

Why not? Repugs still go on and on about the President using a teleprompter...just like every president has since they were invented.

Why not? Repugs still go on and on about the President using a teleprompter...just like every president has since they were invented.

Except that you guys never really proved that Bush had some kind of radio on his back...

We see the Community Organizer using a Teleprompter all the time. It's funny because he's supposed to be this great intellect, or so we are told, so why does he need to use one.

Oh, that's right, because when he isn't, he comes of as "Chicago Street Punk".

Obama's teleprompter hits the trail
My God, even CNN can't hide this one....

Papa Obama uses teleprompter in middle of a rodeo ring
Go cowboy!

It does make him look like he is a "rugged individual"
:eusa_whistle:

art.prompterroselli.cnn.jpg

Last edited:

Except that you guys never really proved that Bush had some kind of radio on his back...

We see the Community Organizer using a Teleprompter all the time. It's funny because he's supposed to be this great intellect, or so we are told, so why does he need to use one.

Oh, that's right, because when he isn't, he comes of as "Chicago Street Punk".
Because no president ever speaks "off the cuff", for good reason.

Forum List

Back