Newt,,,Newt...Newt...Newt...Newt,,,,Ya DUMMY!!!

Ya don't ask a wife or girlfriend if she wants to do a threesome or wife swap without knowing the answer before ya ask the question... Ya fuckin idiot!!!!!

Just sayin...

Discuss..

I'm not saying your wrong, and not condoning Newts actions....
But i've read a couple articles now about this, and none of them mentioned he wanted her to get into wife swapping or threesomes. I think i need a link... :)

Ya don't ask a wife or girlfriend if she wants to do a threesome or wife swap without knowing the answer before ya ask the question... Ya fuckin idiot!!!!!

Just sayin...

Discuss..
Not worth discussing. Just sayin.....

Just sayin...

Discuss..

But i've read a couple articles now about this, and none of them mentioned he wanted her to get into wife swapping or threesomes. I think i need a link... :)

No can do. I haven't seen any articles BUT...I did hear a few bits of his ex's interview. She claimed he asked her if she wanted to "share" his new girlfriend and if they could have an open marriage and she said NO!

I didn't hear her say swapping or threesomes. I just drew a logical conclusion from what she said.

Newt, guys, you're talking about--thinking about--Newt in a sexual context. Goddamn, are you all freaks or what?!
and now I am!!!!

:puke3: :puke3: :puke3: :puke3: :puke3: :puke3: :puke3:

ya don't ask a wife or girlfriend if she wants to do a threesome or wife swap without knowing the answer before ya ask the question... Ya fuckin idiot!!!!!

Just sayin...

Discuss..

indeed....you just slyly create the situation where they bring it up as a hypothetical and then you act a little "shocked"

Can you imagine catching some pixelated footage on the news of Newt and some scag bumping--really--uglies, and your mind automatically filling in what the pixelation is supposed to hide?

:badgrin: :puke3: :badgrin: :puke3: :badgrin: :puke3: :badgrin: :puke3:

ya don't ask a wife or girlfriend if she wants to do a threesome or wife swap without knowing the answer before ya ask the question... Ya fuckin idiot!!!!!

Just sayin...

Discuss..

indeed....you just slyly create the situation where they bring it up as a hypothetical and then you act a little "shocked"

Ah!!! The smartest boy in class today!!!
:clap2:

Just sayin...

Discuss..

No can do. I haven't seen any articles BUT...I did hear a few bits of his ex's interview. She claimed he asked her if she wanted to "share" his new girlfriend and if they could have an open marriage and she said NO!

I didn't hear her say swapping or threesomes. I just drew a logical conclusion from what she said.

Swinging and threesomes have nothing to do with an "open"marriage I believe. Swinging and threesomes have both people involved. Open marriages have nothing to do with your spouse physically.

Dude just wanted nothing to do with his wife and evnentually he did leave her.

Newt is an old school dog it seems.

Swinging and threesomes have nothing to do with an "open"marriage I believe. Swinging and threesomes have both people involved. Open marriages have nothing to do with your spouse physically.

She claimed he asked her if she wanted to "share" his new girlfriend

And HOW do you classify THAT?

She claimed he asked her if she wanted to "share" his new girlfriend

And HOW do you classify THAT?

A really good Saturday night?

Just sayin...

Discuss..

Ohhhh Kayyyy...i guess i could see how you'd think that :)
I hadn't seen it. I couldn't imagine it either!

Forum List

Back