Newt needs to drop out

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
No particular reason. I just figured since all Newt's supporters can be telling everyone else that their candidates should drop out and support Newts, we should be equally allowed to tell them Newt that he should drop out.

No particular reason. I just figured since all Newt's supporters can be telling everyone else that their candidates should drop out and support Newts, we should be equally allowed to tell them Newt that he should drop out.

LOL, I don't care who Drops out, But I do know this. If Conservatives don't want Romney, it would be very Helpful if Sanatorium or Newt got our and Endorsed the Other. Romney would be Toast.

I also know, and I know you guys don't want to hear this, that Paul will not win, Can not win. He knows it as well. What about his Performance so far makes you think he can? I actually don't want him to Drop out, Because My guess is any of his support that does stay on board will most likely go to the more Moderate Romney. Could be wrong though.

The writing on the wall is becoming more clear that it will most likely come down to Romney or Newt. I only see people wanting it narrowed down to those two more quickly so that they'll know where those votes will go when not split. We saw what happened to those votes last week when Huntsman and Perry dropped out. I don't see anyone expecting Romney to drop out. Even though I'm not as anxious as some, I'm curious where the Santorum vote would go, and if Paul voters would even participate if he left the race.

If he drops out, then what will I do with my 3D glasses and extra popcorn?

newt-1-2-3.jpg

newt-potter_n.jpg

newt-palin-votes.JPG

o-laughs-newt-victory.jpg

Newt-Stupid-People.jpg

newt-wife-twins.jpg

For someone who runs around chastizing everyone for being snarky or trolling, I find it amusing that you are now joining in.

Your always sooooo serious. Too funny
Anyhow, enjoy your 20 page troll thread. I do mine.

LOL, I don't care who Drops out, But I do know this. If Conservatives don't want Romney, it would be very Helpful if Sanatorium or Newt got our and Endorsed the Other. Romney would be Toast.

I also know, and I know you guys don't want to hear this, that Paul will not win, Can not win. He knows it as well. What about his Performance so far makes you think he can? I actually don't want him to Drop out, Because My guess is any of his support that does stay on board will most likely go to the more Moderate Romney. Could be wrong though.
Lived in MA during the romney years. No thanls.

I doubt any of those still in the race will drop out.

I do think it will come down to Newt and Mitt though.

I live in Florida and will wait and see what happens down here. Polls are showing Newt is ahead of Mitt. Of course that can change with the wind.

I'll be interested to see who pulls Florida out of their hat.

Either guy works for me.

Forum List

Back