Newt Might Be on to something

WatertheTree

Sep 9, 2011
So I was watching National Association of Manufacturers Presidential Forum, Pella, Iowa and Newt was asked essentially about what he is going to do with the high unemployment, to which newt replied he would attach job training to the unemployment.

He gave a quick run down of the plan, which on the surface may be something worthwhile.

A Republican Presidential Forum On Manufacturing - YouTube

Job training huh? America has sent 80% of it's manufacturing base over seas.

Does Newt expect them to move to overseas too? :confused:

Newt was on the couch with Nancy Pelosi, he loses my vote on that point alone!

Vaard: When you post a message and your computer just hangs: DON'T KEEP HITTING THE "SUBMIT" BUTTON! :lol:

Just copy/paste your post into MS Word or something similar and "X" out the frame then go see if your post actually "posted". If it didn't then you have the original post so you can try again.

Job training huh? America has sent 80% of it's manufacturing base over seas.

Does Newt expect them to move to overseas too? :confused:

Newt was on the couch with Nancy Pelosi, he loses my vote on that point alone!

Vaard: When you post a message and your computer just hangs: DON'T KEEP HITTING THE "SUBMIT" BUTTON! :lol:

Just copy/paste your post into MS Word or something similar and "X" out the frame then go see if your post actually "posted". If it didn't then you have the original post so you can try again.

It is in reference to high skill manufacturing positions. Math and science based stuff, the stuff most college students dont want to do.

This conversation is at 1 hour and 10 minutes into the video.

Forum List

Back