Newt is giving a speech on "energy".

R

rdean

Anyone watching this?

Obama said Republicans would be saying they could get 2 dollar gas. Newt is saying 2.50.

He doesn't mention that we are drilling more under Obama than Bush. Why isn't he honest? Oh, that's right. Because he's not.

Oil production on federal lands has been down about 10-12 percent under O. It's up by about 12 percent on state lands....those controlled by government, up by 12 percent on private lands.....those not under authority by O or the government, decisions made by the private owner. Deep water production takes years of research and exploration. Some of the current production coming on line was started during the Bush and Clinton years.

Last edited:
Newt lied about what Obama said. Newt said that Obama said he wanted gas prices lower in order to elect him. I watched what Obama really said.

Anyone watching this?

Obama said Republicans would be saying they could get 2 dollar gas. Newt is saying 2.50.

He doesn't mention that we are drilling more under Obama than Bush. Why isn't he honest? Oh, that's right. Because he's not.

So Obama lied? ... again?

Last edited by a moderator:
Newt lied about what Obama said. Newt said that Obama said he wanted gas prices lower in order to elect him. I watched what Obama really said.

you should have turned the volume on too. when you watched that.
Newt Gingrich Invents Obama Quote About Gas Prices | TPM2012

Gingrich: Obama Only Worried About Gas Prices Because Of His Re-Election - YouTube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ64KQCY7ro&feature=player_embedded]Obama Mocks Fox Reporter's Question On Gas Prices - YouTube[/ame]

I didn't hear him say I quote. It is exactly what Obama implied though.

Anyone watching this?

Newt is an idiot who should be stiffed in a barrel and fed through a bunghole. That said, he know more about energy than Obama, who knows more about it than you.

What he really asked is if any president who is running for reelection wants higher gas prices. Imagine what is going to happen if he wins and doesn't run for reelection again.

Last edited:
Anyone watching this?

newt-half-gallon-120304.jpg

you should have turned the volume on too. when you watched that.
Newt Gingrich Invents Obama Quote About Gas Prices | TPM2012

Gingrich: Obama Only Worried About Gas Prices Because Of His Re-Election - YouTube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ64KQCY7ro&feature=player_embedded]Obama Mocks Fox Reporter's Question On Gas Prices - YouTube[/ame]

Notice how he didn't actually answer the question?

Forum List

Back