Newt is a Reprobate!

So it is about hypocrisy, right? So what was Newt saying about Clinton? Oh, yeah. "Impeach Clinton." He impeached Clinton while he himself was lying to Congress and having an affair.

Don't whine when someone is hoisted by their own petard!

A petard is a bomb you goofball....

Very good! Did you have to look it up?

I bet you don't know where it came from or understand the reference, either.

No, I didn't have to look it up... I'm acquainted with the word. Of course there may very well be a colloquial useage I am not acquainted with.

And no, I don't know how one can hang oneself with a bomb.

So it is about hypocrisy, right? So what was Newt saying about Clinton? Oh, yeah. "Impeach Clinton." He impeached Clinton while he himself was lying to Congress and having an affair.

Don't whine when someone is hoisted by their own petard!

No, it has nothing to do with hypocrisy. Clinton was not impeached because he had sex with a subordinate (he should have been removed, like any other CEO). He was impeached because of perjury and obstruction of justice. Has Newt done that? No.
The moral equivalence squad is out in force.

Wrong! You seem to be unaware that Newt was the first Speaker in US history who was fined for perjury.

He was lying and cheating on his wife the same time he was impeaching Clinton for...lying.

He was also cheating on his wife while he was saying to the media that he was going to bring up Monica Lewinsky every time he opened his mouth.

Now that has come to light, he is being hoist by his own petard.

Nice try. But come back when you aren't over your head.

Sooooooooooooooo.......

Are you hinting that you aren't voting for Newt?

Newt's defenders who say Clinton was not impeached for having sex with Lewinsky is like listening to rednecks say the Civil War was not about slavery.
:lol:

rep·ro·bate (r
ebreve.gif
p
prime.gif
r
schwa.gif
-b
amacr.gif
t
lprime.gif
)n.1. A morally unprincipled person.

Sounds like Bill Clinton

Sooooooooooooooo.......

I'm not voting, period. A party that elevates a piece of shit like Newt does not deserve my vote. They deserve everything that is coming to them, including the piece of shit Obama.

I will enjoy their cries of agony.

Last edited:
Sooooooooooooooo.......

I'm not voting, period. A party that elevates a piece of shit like Newt does not deserve my vote. They deserve everything that is coming to them, including the piece of shit Obama.

I will enjoy their cries of agony.

Not voting?

Have you suffered from premature ejack long?

Forum List

Back