Newt invented "trickle down" and led the fight against Communism, ask him.

“I helped Ronald Reagan and Jack Kemp develop supply side economics. I helped lead the effort to defeat communism in the Congress.”

Gingrich: I Helped LEAD the effort to defeat Communism

Wow, he did so much. He "helped" Reagan and Kemp. I'm sure they need it. A lot.

AND, he was "one of the leaders" that defeated communism. Who were the other ones?

I didn't realize he did so much.

AND, he did all that between ethics violations and affairs. AND even made a hundred million dollars. What a guy!

He was there. You trying to Re-Write History again?

I think that's the point of the thread, Charles.

“I helped Ronald Reagan and Jack Kemp develop supply side economics. I helped lead the effort to defeat communism in the Congress.”

AND, he was "one of the leaders" that defeated communism. Who were the other ones?

AND, he did all that between ethics violations and affairs. AND even made a hundred million dollars. What a guy!
:lol:....i agree with ya Dean....that fat fucker should get together with Al Gore and have a talk show....the stories about the stuff they have done would be great Radio....

Al Gore? Tell me what it was he said. Tell the truth now. I can spot a liar from here.

snopes.com: Al Gore Invented the Internet

Despite the derisive references that continue even today, Al Gore did not claim he "invented" the Internet, nor did he say anything that could reasonably be interpreted that way. The "Al Gore said he 'invented' the Internet" put-downs were misleading, out-of-context distortions of something he said during an

To claim that Gore was seriously trying to take credit for the "invention" of the Internet is, frankly, just silly political posturing that arose out of a close presidential campaign. Gore never used the word "invent,"

In May 2005, the organizers of the Webby Awards for online achievements honored Al Gore with a lifetime achievement award for three decades of contributions to the Internet. "He is indeed due some thanks and consideration for his early contributions," said Vint Cerf.

Oops.

:lol:....i agree with ya Dean....that fat fucker should get together with Al Gore and have a talk show....the stories about the stuff they have done would be great Radio....

Al Gore? Tell me what it was he said. Tell the truth now. I can spot a liar from here.

Despite the derisive references that continue even today, Al Gore did not claim he "invented" the Internet, nor did he say anything that could reasonably be interpreted that way. The "Al Gore said he 'invented' the Internet" put-downs were misleading, out-of-context distortions of something he said during an

To claim that Gore was seriously trying to take credit for the "invention" of the Internet is, frankly, just silly political posturing that arose out of a close presidential campaign. Gore never used the word "invent,"

In May 2005, the organizers of the Webby Awards for online achievements honored Al Gore with a lifetime achievement award for three decades of contributions to the Internet. "He is indeed due some thanks and consideration for his early contributions," said Vint Cerf.

Oops.

That's what makes it such a great ongoing joke!

Last edited:

Oops.

That's what makes it such a great ongoing joke!

Just more lies and misinformation from right wing media.... and they take it like a juicy worm on a hook. It would be laughable if these types of things weren't destroying our country.

Oops.

did i say Al Gore Invented the Internet?....tell the Truth now.....I can spot a liar from here.
......but i will say the the Fucker is a Hypocrite who pollutes the Environment just as much as the next guy....now between him and Newt they would have a lot of stories to tell about what they have done.....Oops.....

Forum List

Back