Newt: 'Inhumane' to Enforce Immigration Law

Newt saying its wrong to seperate Parents from the children will be his downfall on the right. Remember when Perry had a moment of clarity and how much it hurt him with the right.

Not a good move Newt.

The candidate who gets immigration right will rocket to the top. I can't promise he or she gets the nomination, though.

The candidate who gets immigration right will rocket to the top.

Perhaps with you and fellow racists.

But however flawed and misguided their dogma, I don’t believe a majority of republicans/conservatives are racists.

Newt saying its wrong to seperate Parents from the children will be his downfall on the right.

Again, I find it difficult to believe all rightists are this callous.

Remember when Perry had a moment of clarity and how much it hurt him with the right.

Not a good move Newt.

Thus GOP candidates must advocate violating the rule of law to be considered viable nominees?

That's right...don't tell the whole story.

Newt said it would be inhumane to pull families apart that have lived here 25 years, have children and grandchildren here, they've never been in trouble with the law (which is a BIG thing)...he's most likely saying they would have a chance to become legal citizens.

He's not talking about the ones that come here to sell drugs, work illegally, has any kind of run in with the law. He's talking about the FAMILIES that have been here for YEARS and this is the only country their children know. Other than that, he would be very tough on the rest. Here's a good article from the Huff post
Newt Gingrich Defends Immigration Stance: 'I Am Not For Amnesty For Anyone'

Every illegal alien in the country should be finger printed and have a DNA Sample and mug shot on file. They should be cross checked across this nation to see if they are responsible for any past crimes that have been committed in the U.S. in the last 50 years.

Mass deportation is in order for the ALL the illegal aliens no matter if they are a man, woman or child! Put them in the FEMA REX84 CAMPS for processing and then send them home in cattle cars and slow boats. Send their illegal alien children with them and put their Anchor snots in state run orphanges until they're ready to work the fields. They cost the taxpayer a ton of money and it will be cheaper to deport them ASAP!

When it comes down to thee or me. It's going to be me and to Hell with thee!

----

To Keep:

In 2007, legal and illegal aliens cost the federal government more than $346 BILLION dollars and the U.S. taxpayers paid more than $ 9,000. For each immigrant in the country!
http://www.esrresearch.com/Rubensteinreport.pdf

----

To Deport:

The National Policy Institute "estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period."
http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/pdf/deportation.pdf

Last edited:
I heard the debate and heard exactly what he said. He said that there is no will to deport people who had been here for 25 years or more. He's right. There is no national will to round people with children and grandchildren here and deport them. I'd like to see it! I don't care, unhook them from dialysis after a lifetime of working here and send them back to wherever they came from.

I recognize that among the left and the right, there is no national will to do this. If there was, Tom Tancredo would have been president instead of obama.

Last edited:
Really?

What about the inhumanity of destroying America?

Fuck Newt.

After being elected to Congress in 1978 on a family values platform, the story goes, he visited his wife Jackie, who was in the hospital recovering from an operation for uterine cancer, and demanded that she discuss terms of their divorce. LINK

Oh, and there's more:

Possible Presidential Candidate Newt Gingrich - The Dark Side

how about linking to a reputable site instead of this crap? This proves nothing........

Forum List

Back