Newt hates kids

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
NEWT HATE KIDS, ESPECIALLY BLACK KIDS.

Newt; “18 year old kids should get a job, pay for their own apartment, pay for college and pay for their own healthcare? What kind of job will they get without a college degree that will pay for healthcare, college and an apartment? If they can do this they don’t need college. Shows how out of touch the Grinch is with reality.

Santorum want all Americans to have private healthcare. Paid for by the federal Government. If private healthcare worked we would not need healthcare reform with obamacare.
Romney want the same healthcare the federal government has but run by the states. What difference does it make who runs it?

Newt, Romney and Santorum don’t know what is needed from healthcare. They have never been without it.

Romney is too stupid to know that Obamacare and Romneycare is one of the same.

Its funny how the notion of working and putting yourself through college, something many people have done before, doesn't even compute in the minds of liberals.

Newt Hates Kids??

I think his daughters would disagree with ya.

Jeeze. Get a life.

NEWT HATE KIDS, ESPECIALLY BLACK KIDS.

Newt; “18 year old kids should get a job, pay for their own apartment, pay for college and pay for their own healthcare? What kind of job will they get without a college degree that will pay for healthcare, college and an apartment? If they can do this they don’t need college. Shows how out of touch the Grinch is with reality.

Santorum want all Americans to have private healthcare. Paid for by the federal Government. If private healthcare worked we would not need healthcare reform with obamacare.
Romney want the same healthcare the federal government has but run by the states. What difference does it make who runs it?

Newt, Romney and Santorum don’t know what is needed from healthcare. They have never been without it.

Romney is too stupid to know that Obamacare and Romneycare is one of the same.

I have been on my own since I was 17.

And yes an 18 year old can certainly support himself and go to school.

I worked 3 jobs, shared an apartment and took one or two night classes year round.

To say that an 18 year old today can't do the same is ludicrous. The problem is 18 year olds today are used to having everything done for them by their parents.

Forum List

Back