Newt going to Mount Trump to kiss the ring.

Oh gosh..really? The Koch brothers? They are involved in Oil speculation. Do I have to map that out to you?

They have done things to destroy environmental regulations..heck..and they write the laws and feed them to congress and states.

They aren't "nice" people. Neither is Soros. Neither is anyone that's been really really successful. Pick a person..and you can find something they did to screw someone else over.

Nature of the beast.

Oil speculation makes MILLIONS of people money Sallow, you know it just as well as I do.
The AGW fraud has been exposed for what it is so you no longer need to wrap your head around the mantra of oil and CO2 destroying the planet. They clearly do not.

So that leaves us with oil development. The price of a barrel of oil based on demand is 60 bucks. The reason why that barrel costs significantly more is because of ivory tower speculators driving up the cost of that barrel of oil. Soros is just as heavily involved in the oil trade as the Kochs are, you guys just choose to ignore that little fact.

You well know that laws are written by the special interests, OF BOTH sides, thus to accuse one side only of that is dishonest (something I don't percieve you to be so why do you defend that?) and allows it to continue.

Yes the Koch brothers are bad, I argue that Soros is far worse, but ignore the degree of scale. Until the left is willing to villify those who support them for the unethical and criminal (yes Soros is a convicted FELON) acts that they commit, they have no moral high ground to leap to. They are just as sordid and disgusting as the righties they try to smear.

We obviously come from two different viewpoints on this..but bottom line?

I want money OUT of politics. Soros or Koch should not have any more power as a private citizen then I do.

That's what really burns me up. And while I am not looking for an egalitarian society overall, indeed, some income disparity encourages good work ethics..what I don't want is one ruled by the super rich.

Because that never has a good outcome.

Here we are in total agreement. The recent revelations that Congress people are exempt from insider trading laws is a wonderful example of how corrupt the system has truly become. It is an absolutley legal way for big business to subvert the political process without having to resort to an overt bribe.

I too would love to see money taken out of the process. It will never happen however. Not until you make it so painful to those who do it that they will actively fear it.

Forum List

Back