Newt going to Mount Trump to kiss the ring.

And, apparently serial philanderer, aduterer, smarmy, slimy, Cain is going to endorse, (who else?) serial philanderer, adulterer, smarmy, slimy Newt.

RW voters have no standards at all. Even if Newt wasn't talking about taking even more jobs away from people, he gives career politicians a bad name.

Not to mention that, a very short time ago, the rw voters were all saying how they want to vote out all the career politicians and then they get behind one of the most dangerous and most crooked in our history.

No standards. None at all.

I was sort of seeing them kissing something else.
Time will tell.

It appears it's "that-time-o'-month", for......

Trumpy
THE CLOWN
!!!

Trump-yelling-300x300.jpg

Regarding the OP, it's notable that Ron Paul is NOT bowing to the Donald.

Last edited:
I was sort of seeing them kissing something else.

Shall we count the bums Obama has kissed?

Start with Billy Ayers. Jerimiah Wright, how much bowing and scraping has he done with our worst enemies?

Who?

Did Obama take over a business started by Bill Ayer's brother? Like Bush did with Bin Laden?

Did Obama pardon a terrorist that killed over 70 people? Like Bush's father did?

Please.

Your 'outrage' is funnah.

Seriously..the Koch Brothers, Grover Norquist and now Trump?

Gosh..fine bunch of kingmakers. :clap2:

While I agree with you in principle, the lefts continued willingness to suck Soro's cock kinda negates any mock outrage you present about them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJf1qC9Pwww]George Will calls Herman Cain, Donald Trump charlatans - YouTube[/ame]​

Forum List

Back