Newt Gingrich's take on "despicable" acts

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
Newt Gingrich to John King:

"To take an ex-wife and make it two days before the primary a significant question in a presidential campaign is as close to despicable as anything I can imagine."

C'mon.

Reeeeelly?

I think it's bordering on despicable for Newt to minimize all manner of atrocities - and his own past actions - with that kind of hyperbole.

"To take an ex-wife and make it two days before the primary a significant question in a presidential campaign is as close to despicable as anything I can imagine."

C'mon.

Reeeeelly?

I think it's bordering on despicable for Newt to minimize all manner of atrocities - and his own past actions - with that kind of hyperbole.

I guess he didnt have to imagine dumping two wives when they run into medical problems cause he did it.
thumbnail.aspx

C'mon.

Reeeeelly?

Newt was right.

I am looking for information on how we get our debt under control and all CNN is concerned with is who he was dicking 15 years ago.

SO FUCKING WHAT................

The moderator wasn't thinking. I'd have said...

"You can whine all you want but that question goes directly to your character. Its a very legitimate question about character, especially after someone who displayed poor moral judgement"

C'mon.

Reeeeelly?

How much contempt for the American people and for American democracy does this reporter have to have to think this is the issue voters should consider to decide who will make the best president? How much contempt for the American people and for American democracy does one have to have to think that attempting to influence a presidential election with this kind of gossip is not despicable?

C'mon.

Reeeeelly?

He is part of the Same System, Newt and the MSM work for the same people, but they both like to work we the people. And we the people just can't get it.

WE can't understand the Hegelian dialectic, two forces aligned against one another. One is thesis, the other antithesis.

The conflict will produce a synthesis; in this case, the loss of national sovereignty and the end of freedom

"You can whine all you want but that question goes directly to your character. Its a very legitimate question about character, especially after someone who displayed poor moral judgement"

It goes to the character of the moderator that he would use this kind of clearly biased gossip to try to influence a presidential race. Newt's right, the guy is despicable.

C'mon.

Reeeeelly?

He's already apologized for his past. How long you going to drag his ass across the coals.. And ewe did know did you not that the 2nd wifey,, the one on tv bitching about newt was screwing newt while he was still married to the first wife? so yes,, she is despicable to do it on the eve of the primary.

Translation: "I am appalled you would make family values an issue in a Republican debate!"

Translation: "I am appalled you would make family values an issue in a Republican debate!"

Pulllleeeeeze asshole. demoncraps cannot lecture on morality for they have none.. deal with it.

It goes to the character of the moderator that he would use this kind of clearly biased gossip to try to influence a presidential race. Newt's right, the guy is despicable.

See, the Moderator character is damaged from asking a question about Newt. Newt is cool tho, Newts wife better take her vitamins and be careful or hide an illness because The Newt dont Care.

He's already apologized for his past. How long you going to drag his ass across the coals.. And ewe did know did you not that the 2nd wifey,, the one on tv bitching about newt was screwing newt while he was still married to the first wife? so yes,, she is despicable to do it on the eve of the primary.

Newt can make it stop any time he wants to. I'm surprised he hasn't had a heart attack yet carrying all the baggage he has to worry about. I remember a guy named Songas who ended up getting health problems and dropping out.

C'mon.

Reeeeelly?

link?

oh! & tissue?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you've got a little newt on your chin there, buddy.

Newt can make it stop any time he wants to. I'm surprised he hasn't had a heart attack yet carrying all the baggage he has to worry about. I remember a guy named Songas who ended up getting health problems and dropping out.

Tsongas had cancer.

he was nowhere near as ethically challenged as the newtster.

Tsongas had cancer.

Or as ethically challenged as FDR or Kennedy or Clinton as far as we know, but of course, we haven't heard from any Tsongas' angry ex girl friends or boy friends as yet.

Tsongas had cancer.

Or as ethically challenged as FDR or Kennedy or Clinton as far as we know, but of course, we haven't heard from any Tsongas' angry ex girl friends or boy friends as yet.

are you this stupid in real life?

dead people hardly ever run for president, newt being the exception that proves the rule.

Tsongas had cancer.

are you this stupid in real life?

dead people hardly ever run for president, newt being the exception that proves the rule.

Are you kidding? There is no evidence Al Gore was alive when he was running for president.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Oh cripes I was from 60's rock and roll I will not meet most folks expectations but I have met the Lords

Look when it is this way, and this is really sad and bitter what we have just witnessed, I don't know what we do.

On the bright side my darlin last dude who wrote al those songs for me and put me on his album is still my fried over our children.

I'd never give up his bad times for the public. He is the father of my kids an awesome btw.

New Topics

Forum List

Back