Newt Gingrich's food stamp personal attack refuted

no, newt claims that food stamp money was used to travel to hawaii, not that people that who had residence in missouri spent there foodstamp money in hawaii.......

and since no evidence was given to how they traveled to hawaii.. won a contest, paid by a friend or family, etc........ it is a false implication that the food stamps were abused or illegally spent......

The Welfare program has been rampant with fraud since it was first introduced.

Hell. I know people personally who committ fraud with their EBT card every month. I'm sure there are many thousands out there doing the same thing.

Freeloaders abound on Welfare and the taxpayers are footing the bill.

STFU, your dumbass is always trying to make the most extreme cases the norm. Most people who get foodstamps spend the money on food and do not defraud the government.

What makes you so sure that these "extreme" cases aren't the norm?? Your one trusting taxpayer footing the bills. Me? Not so much.

Welfare fraud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mayby you should STFU.

One in FIVE families in this country receiving food stamps--and Newt Gingrich labeled Barack Obama as the Food Stamp President and that "bothers" you---:cuckoo:

And the reason our economy is in the crapper?

The Current ReaganBush Debt is:
$14,182,295,222,725.30
which means that in a total of 20 years,
these three presidents have led to the creation of
93.81%
of the entire national debt.

Prove that's wrong. Prove that President Obama is responsible for more than 8%.

What Newt stupidly bragged about, being part of the tinkle down debacle, was the start of this mess. Sorry pubs and bags but its the truth and you know it.

The difference between Newt and our president is that Obama is working to improve the lot of all of America while Newt is owned, lock, stock and barrel by the 1%.

ReaganBushDebt.org
With thanks to the poster who included this in his/her sigs.

The Current ReaganBush Debt is:
$14,182,295,222,725.30
which means that in a total of 20 years,
these three presidents have led to the creation of
93.81%
of the entire national debt.

Damn that is powerful.

Another day and youve become a little dumber. :clap2::clap2:

So you don't see a problem with people who are using foodstamps then traveling to Hawaii and using them?

Foodstamps were spent in Hawaii but no proof exists that anyone used food stamps to travel to Hawaii, as the OP said it could have been a military family member or a migrant worker.

Newt's claim is false.

Newt's claim is a dog whistle. It's the same meme used by Reagan when he was braying on about Cadillac Welfare Moms. Except Reagan wasn't a racist. Newt is.

When food stamps from Missouri are being used in Hawaii and there are good people in Missouri who couldn't dream in their lifetime of making it on a bus tour to Diamond Head let alone Disney World, I give a shit about this type of fraud.

You see you enable asswhipes at the bottom of the chain when you even go onto any board and excuse their sorry asses.

Your game and with all due respect, I'm sick of it, is to excuse any bad behaviour in the name of your party.

I've shown from the get go how now the system is seriously being misused. 35 States have used a clause that allows eligibility now for anyone.

Welcome to the welfare world of the democrats.

Cripes, even President Clinton is freaking because he and Newt really did help all of us, all of us out of this welfare hole.

I can't believe that just for party you would post the stuff that you do.

Last edited:
So you don't see a problem with people who are using foodstamps then traveling to Hawaii and using them?

Foodstamps were spent in Hawaii but no proof exists that anyone used food stamps to travel to Hawaii, as the OP said it could have been a military family member or a migrant worker.

Newt's claim is false.

Newt's claim is a dog whistle. It's the same meme used by Reagan when he was braying on about Cadillac Welfare Moms. Except Reagan wasn't a racist. Newt is.

Newt is now a racist?

Prove it Yankee.

Forum List

Back