Newt Gingrich's food stamp personal attack refuted

keep in line with the Op retard, Newt said people can fly to Hawaii with foodstamps.

You could fly to the moon on foodstamps if you had enough. Stop being a fucking idiot. Foodstamps are as good as cash when you find a buyer. Typically small store owners (ie 7-11). It's a quick easy profit. Buy the stamps for 50 cents on the dollar then redeem them for full face value.
Fuck your stupid.

Might want to bump your post, Gramps. Bass has a thick skull.

You're about as retarded as he is since people receive EBT cards, not food stamp coupons.

keep in line with the Op retard, Newt said people can fly to Hawaii with foodstamps.

You could fly to the moon on foodstamps if you had enough. Stop being a fucking idiot. Foodstamps are as good as cash when you find a buyer. Typically small store owners (ie 7-11). It's a quick easy profit. Buy the stamps for 50 cents on the dollar then redeem them for full face value.

Fuck your stupid.

You jackass, people get foodstamp cards, *NOT* coupons any more, how retarded are you to keep repeating the same lame claim over and over again?

Hey stupid.... ya ever used someone else's ATM card?

I have... my wife lets me all the time.

You ever used your wifes credit card and the teller just let ya go on with transaction? I have.... its not right for clerk to do it, but it happens ALL THE TIME you jackass!

In Texas, they are called Lone Star cards.... food stamps that is.

Fuck your stupid.

You jackass, people get foodstamp cards, *NOT* coupons any more, how retarded are you to keep repeating the same lame claim over and over again?

The card is just linked to a bank which is full of what genius?

CASH!

Do you have any fucking idea how commerce is conducted in this country?

how can anyone buy "stamps" when they get an EBT card, then redeem those "stamps"?

Fuck your stupid.

Hey stupid.... ya ever used someone else's ATM card?

I have... my wife lets me all the time.

You ever used your wifes credit card and the teller just let ya go on with transaction? I have.... its not right for clerk to do it, but it happens ALL THE TIME you jackass!

In Texas, they are called Lone Star cards.... food stamps that is.

Eligible Food Items

CASH!

how can anyone buy "stamps" when they get an EBT card, then redeem those "stamps"?

I already explained it to you.

MY USELESS BROTHER DOES IT EVERY MONTH so don't fucking tell me shit.

Your clueless

You do realize that there is a black market for food stamps where recipients trade the food stamps for cash right?

CASH!

Very simply,

EBT card has $100 value on it.
EBT card holder sells value to someone for $80.
Buyer takes card & goes to store and purchases $100 in eligible food and goods.
Buyer returns empty card to EBT card holder.

Card holder has $80 cash
Card buyer gets 20% discount on groceries.

Next month; wash, rinse, repeat.

Store operator runs card but instead of giving you FOOD he gives you CASH.

GET IT?

Wow--that's fraud.

Which is one of the major problem with the food stamp program.

But it does demonstrate a huge difference between conservatives and progressives.

Progressives see the program as working when more people are on it.

Conservatives see the program as working when more people get off of it and back on their feet.

Food stamp fraud is theoretically possible but *NOT* authorized as Newt tries to claim and his information for Hawaii was highly distorted, no one used foodstamp benefits to fly to Hawaii.

GET IT?

BS. most EBT fraud comes from people receiving benefits when in reality they don't qualify. Retard. Newt's claims are all false.

Please tell me you are joking?!?

I find it hard to believe someone could be so stupid. Especially when they are presented with an easy to follow, connect the dots, a-b-c, 2+2 scenario.

This post has been brought to you by the letters O M F G

Food stamp fraud is theoretically possible but *NOT* authorized as Newt tries to claim and his information for Hawaii was highly distorted, no one used foodstamp benefits to fly to Hawaii.

:clap2:

OK.... your right. This is an outrageous example, but it DID get us debating it.

There is hope after all..... :lol:

GET IT?

BS. most EBT fraud comes from people receiving benefits when in reality they don't qualify. Retard. Newt's claims are all false.

I find it hard to believe someone could be so stupid. Especially when they are presented with an easy to follow, connect the dots, a-b-c, 2+2 scenario.

Missouri welfare benefits being spent in Hawaii | KMOV.com St. Louis

Newt distorted this, in no place does it ever say people used foodstamps to fly to Hawaii.

Missouri welfare benefits being spent in Hawaii | KMOV.com St. Louis

Newt distorted this, in no place does it ever say people used foodstamps to fly to Hawaii.

:eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back