Angel Heart

Conservative Hippie
Jul 6, 2007
Portland, Oregon
American Solutions - Resource Center News

Newt Gingrich’s American Solutions Comes to the Tea Party

By:

March 17, 2009

Washington, DC--American Solutions for Winning the Future today announced their endorsement and support of the Nationwide Tax Day Tea Party, an event spanning the nation in over 150 cities and towns across America on April 15.

In addition to supporting the Tax Day event, American Solutions has joined the Nationwide Tea Party Coalition (NTPC), the coordinator of both this and the prior Nationwide Chicago Tea Party held February 27, 2009.

“The American people are fed up with Washington’s irresponsible spending spree,” said Newt Gingrich, General Chairman of American Solutions. “There are better solutions than big government and higher taxes to create jobs and get the economy moving again.”

“American Solutions is proud to partner with the Nationwide Tea Party Coalition to communicate this message to our elected officials,” Gingrich added.

More...

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I hope that everyone visits this site because I believe that most Americans would agree with the 12 solutions put for this article.

Great find. I was wondering when and where this was going to take place. Now I know. I also know where I'll be on April 15th...
usa-flag-89.gif

Another one of Newt's contracts with America?

Sorry, I didn't buy the first one. He is a politician just like the rest of them.

Another one of Newt's contracts with America?

Sorry, I didn't buy the first one. He is a politician just like the rest of them.

Sorry boy, even though I hate most ALL politicians and could possibly agree to a degree with your statement, not even you can put Newt Gingrich on the same page with barack hussein obama.

I was involved in the Tea Party April 15th till I heard Newt had taken it over and it is now a political deal. It should be a people deal -- whatever our "label" but we need no politicians like Newt.

Forum List

Back