Newt Gingrich

dilloduck

Diamond Member
May 8, 2004
Austin, TX
Watch and listen to this man--I think he currently has the BEST analysis of present day politics and has some powerful suggestions. I watched him on O'Reilly last night and he was awesome in the way he defined the secularists attack on Christianity. We need this man in a much more powerful role than an analyst. Find the transcripts from last nights show. I'll try to find a link too and add it if I succeed!

http://newt.org/index.php?src=news&prid=871&category=Interview Transcripts

voila !

I like the Newtster. He's a smart guy. Remember his dissertation on the pusuit of happiness? It went something like, " 'Pursue' is an ACTIVE verb. We have a right to the PURSUIT of happiness - not pursuit stamps - not a Department of Happiness - PURSUIT!"

The right's continued support of Newt Gingrich amazes me. He calls himself religious and yet has traded in two wives for younger models (one of the younger models was an intern, but that's okay, he's Republican). He calls himself Conservative and yet supports a big brother form of government and has publically supported John Poindexter's Total Information Awareness system.

That being said, I do give him credit for being an entertaining analyst from a right-wing perspective (which, of course, is why he's so prominently featured on Fox).

acludem

acludem said:
The right's continued support of Newt Gingrich amazes me. He calls himself religious and yet has traded in two wives for younger models (one of the younger models was an intern, but that's okay, he's Republican). He calls himself Conservative and yet supports a big brother form of government and has publically supported John Poindexter's Total Information Awareness system.

That being said, I do give him credit for being an entertaining analyst from a right-wing perspective (which, of course, is why he's so prominently featured on Fox).

acludem

Ya--I noticed that when you google Newt you find all the skeletons in his closet right under his official web site. I wonder if he's already being "vetted" by the blogosphere. I still think he's the best man the GOP has to fine tune what Bush has set up for the US.

I have mixed feelings about Newt right now. He is starting to prepare for a possible 2008 election run and has been critisizing the President over Iraq to prepare for it and I cant figure out why. If anyone other than Bush was President during this Iraq liberation people would be completely in praise of what good we have done.

I have mixed feelings about Newt right now. He is starting to prepare for a possible 2008 election run and has been critisizing the President over Iraq to prepare for it and I cant figure out why. If anyone other than Bush was President during this Iraq liberation people would be completely in praise of what good we have done.

I'm merely speculating but Newt KNOWS his politics and his criticism of Bush policy is not personal or vindictive--just factual. He may feel a need to separate himself from Bush now to appeal to voters later. While he has some garbage to deal with I think he knows that admitting it and apologising for it tends to make it disappear faster than denying it. I don't condone his previous sins but something just tells me that Newt has seen the light here and would be a formidable opponent for anyone because of his experiance and intelligence.

dilloduck said:
I'm merely speculating but Newt KNOWS his politics and his criticism of Bush policy is not personal or vindictive--just factual. He may feel a need to separate himself from Bush now to appeal to voters later. While he has some garbage to deal with I think he knows that admitting it and apologising for it tends to make it disappear faster than denying it. I don't condone his previous sins but something just tells me that Newt has seen the light here and would be a formidable opponent for anyone because of his experiance and intelligence.

And the comedians would have a field day if someone named after an amphibian were to be elected to the Presidency. This is another plus!

:D

Forum List

Back