Newt Gingrich - RINO

I know. I worked hard before I shorted real estate.

And guess what? I didn't hire any 9 year olds to scrub the toilets!

That would be a hard one for Newt, wouldn't it? On the one hand, he'd say I should hire 9 year olds. On the other hand, he's support me for making money shorting real estate. Because, despite all his failings, Newt isn't a bitter whiny loser.

e111202_Rogerspg-vertical.jpg
high tech lynching of clarence thomas & herman cain..constant hit pieces from the left slant media
Jesse Jacksons love child.....no responce from left turd media
John Edwards...love child while wive has cancer........no media attention that day

OWS should follow obumer to hawaii and back

I knew about all of them.

I guess I just had a mind meld....oh wait, I'm not a vulcan; I learned about it from the media.

Dumbass.

Yes, it's a smart move. He won that point and Romney lost. Is it enough to win him Latino support? Doubtful.

Newt's as much a racist and bigot as Pat Buchanan. There's no way he's getting any support from anyone that isn't white.
I thought I saw an ad at Target for pallet of kleenez on sale, otherwise consider the disposable stuff you whiney ass limpberger.

Why? You can't hold your shit in?

Personally..I could care less if a person is racist. I just don't want them holding public office if it is going to factor into their policy making.

And that's exactly what Newt intends to do.

Now stop being all butthurt about it..and man up..

Dry those tears..:lol:

Newt's as much a racist and bigot as Pat Buchanan. There's no way he's getting any support from anyone that isn't white.
I thought I saw an ad at Target for pallet of kleenez on sale, otherwise consider the disposable stuff you whiney ass limpberger.

Why? You can't hold your shit in?

Personally..I could care less if a person is racist. I just don't want them holding public office if it is going to factor into their policy making.

And that's exactly what Newt intends to do.

Now stop being all butthurt about it..and man up..

Dry those tears..:lol:
I'm not the one crying Buffcoat. Newt wasn't being racist then you ran off to class crying about it. If you had bothered to listen to the entire context of the footage he was giving an example how the principles of hard work start in any career choice. You start at the bottom building your skill sets and move upward in the career ladder. But goat head call me liar and fixed me dinner.

In 2007 John Kerry found himself booked for a debate with Gingrich on climate change and had his speechwriters prepare some boilerplate about Newt’s “marching in lockstep with the climate-change deniers.” Unfortunately for him, the former Speaker spoke first and announced that man-made global warming was a real threat that we needed to address “very actively.” He praised as “a very interesting read” Kerry’s unreadable book on the subject, and for good measure added that he was “very worried about polar bears” because “my name ‘Newt’ actually comes from the Danish ‘Knut,’ and there’s been a major crisis in Germany over a polar bear named ‘Knut.’” Kerry abandoned his prescripted attack on Gingrich, hailed his candor, and put his arm around him. Lest the paying customers feel cheated by the bipartisan love-in, the senator attempted to put a bit of clear blue water between him and the ruthless right-wing bastard by raising the possibility that perhaps Gingrich did not share his enthusiasm for cap-and-trade. Newt said he was willing to be persuaded. “I am going to sell a few more books for you, John,” he declared.

The Gingrich Gestalt - Mark Steyn - National Review Online

Forum List

Back