Newt Gingrich: Marco Rubio Looks 'Awfully Good' For Vice President

I am a born and raised Floridian and a FSU Grad. Rubio is the GOP sweetheart for he time being, and hes a decent guy. He had some issues with govt controlled credit cards a year or two back, but he cleaned that mess up quickly. as he should have. it was not a huge deal but it was reported.

Hes worth watching.

I am a born and raised Floridian and a FSU Grad. Rubio is the GOP sweetheart for he time being, and hes a decent guy. He had some issues with govt controlled credit cards a year or two back, but he cleaned that mess up quickly. as he should have. it was not a huge deal but it was reported.

Hes worth watching.

But isn't he a teabagger?

Im sure he is Lak. I'm also a hard core democrat like yourself. The GOP, while they wont admit it, Rubio is there best version of Obama. The only problem is when the "birther" types turn on him and his heritage, shit will get wild.

they created and nurtured this monster, it will be interesting to see how Rubio hails the ranks of the GOP.

we see the resident toll is again bombarding the board with Hufferpost then making their snide rude remarks after..

what a pathetic life.

Shucks, what about Cain, Palin, and West?

I'm all for Allen West. He is a very impressive man and has the best views of anyone I have heard yet from any candidate.

Im sure he is Lak. I'm also a hard core democrat like yourself. The GOP, while they wont admit it, Rubio is there best version of Obama. The only problem is when the "birther" types turn on him and his heritage, shit will get wild.

they created and nurtured this monster, it will be interesting to see how Rubio hails the ranks of the GOP.

crystal ball?

Rubio did what he is paid to do the other day ( and on news talk TV since ) when he issued a torrent of lies regarding the economy and Barack Obama's economic policies in an attempt to increase voter excitement for the primary here.

He has no problem playing the part of lying shill.

Hes worth watching.

But isn't he a teabagger?

A teabagger is someone who sucks on his butt-buddy's sack.

My guess is you fill that bill better than Rubio.

I live down here in Florida and I like Rubio and West.

Who know who will get tagged for VP by whoever gets the GOP nom?? Who knows if they would even accept?

I sure don't.

I prefer to wait and see.

By Amanda Terkel

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich doubled down on his admiration for Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), telling an enthusiastic crowd at his final rally on Monday that he was eyeing him as a potential running mate if he wins the GOP nomination for president.

More: Newt Gingrich: Marco Rubio Looks 'Awfully Good' For Vice President

Remember when Hillary said she would consider Obama for VP? That was a desperate attempt to swing more voters her way during the primary.

This too is the same desperate attempt to swing voters to a dying candidacy.

Hes worth watching.

"Decent guy"= They just haven't found the baggage yet.

With Gingrich, Palin and Bolton, Rubio would be the only voice of sanity in that administration

Hes worth watching.

:lol:

That whole "my family fled Castro" story was bunk.

And if he gets involved with Newt "Spanish is a ghetto language" Gingrich..he will be completely disowned.

True story. :thup:

Forum List

Back