Newt Gingrich & Jesus Totally Destroys Democrats On Impeachment

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Newt Gingrich Doesn't Think Dems Should Impeach Trump So Close to Christmas

First republicans claimed that impeachment is invalid because there was no vote, then there was a vote for the impeachment inquiry....then republicans claimed impeachment was invalid because the testimony was in private sessions, then there were public hearings....then republicans claimed impeachment was invalid because Trump and his witnesses were not allowed to participate...although that wasn't true either....

I say the repubs need to stop arguing against impeachment based on process matters, and they damn sure shouldn't argue against based on the facts, they need to argue against it based on Jesus....

"During Clinton’s impeachment, Newt Gingrich served as the Speaker of the House. On Friday, the Georgia congressman spoke to Fox News about Donald Trump’s current predicament. Gingrich slammed the strength of the Democrats arguments and said that it’s “sad” to see Trump close to being impeached “on the Eve of Christmas...he continued 'on the eve of Christmas it is really sad to see the dishonesty and the partisanship that the House Democrats are displaying.”

Brilliant point Newt, you are absolutely correct....Like I already said, don't argue against impeachment based on the facts, that is a waste of time...don't argue against it based on the process because then you would have to keep on finding new things to whine bout and it makes you look like snowflakes...What Newt said is the winning ticket, argue against it based on Christmas, and the Democrats hate for Jesus...the rest of the country will then see that this is a war on Christmas, with Trump representing Jesus and the Democrats representing Satan....the country will overwhelming support Jesus against Satan, impeachment over.....

Yea, I know Newt and the republicans voted to impeach Clinton on December 19, 1998 -- but that is different....and besides, it was 20 years ago...get over it libtards….

LOL....Newt says the Democrats are ruining Christmas by having a vote in December.

Newt held his Clinton impeachment vote on Dec 19

The Democrat party is the Trojan Horse of the USA. They need to be marginalized before it's too late and everyone over here develops those bugged out eyes that Pelosi and Schiff have. That's the sign of an incurable case of mental instability.

The Democrat party is the Trojan Horse of the USA. They need to be marginalized before it's too late and everyone over here develops those bugged out eyes that Pelosi and Schiff have. That's the sign of an incurable case of mental instability.
They know they're fucked. They will be indicted, face military tribunals for sedition, Bidens money laundering and Pelosi's Stalin imitation will make great commercials for Trumps 57 State Sweep

They know they're fucked. They will be indicted, face military tribunals for sedition, Bidens money laundering and Pelosi's Stalin imitation will make great commercials for Trumps 57 State Sweep
If they gave Pelosi the firing squad, her family would probably try to sell the shit stained underwear she was wearing on Ebay. Greedy bastards that they are.

No facts came out from dims. That’s because there are none, only accusations and solicited opinions from set up “experts “. No one had any firsthand knowledge or even had met the president. But please keep claiming that there are facts. That’s how the smear campaign works. Put the stooges on the stand. Shitt, poloser, schrummer. We’ll get to all the facts then......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like how you totally ignored everything in the OP...

I guess all of that GOP hypocrisy short circuited your system....

No facts came out from dims. That’s because there are none, only accusations and solicited opinions from set up “experts “. No one had any firsthand knowledge or even had met the president. But please keep claiming that there are facts. That’s how the smear campaign works. Put the stooges on the stand. Shitt, poloser, schrummer. We’ll get to all the facts then......

Let me tell you what......if you are ever on trial …..please please run the defense of "Your honor, this trial is a sham because its so close to Christmas"

See where that argument gets you.....

If they gave Pelosi the firing squad, her family would probably try to sell the shit stained underwear she was wearing on Ebay. Greedy bastards that they are.
Another comment that has ZERO to do with the subject....

Why is it so hard for you dic suckers to form your own opinion?? Didn't you folks throw Newt under the bus a while ago?? Why are you holding his nut sack now??

Isn't Newt the same guy that traveled around the country with Nancy to cheerlead for climate change?? The memory span of you idiots are why republican voters are so easy to con...

LOL....Newt says the Democrats are ruining Christmas by having a vote in December.

I think what democrats are doing is great! I don't know if this is true, but if it is next year' Christmas will be great!
78449936_1291529691042562_6219508082246942720_n.jpg

I like how you totally ignored everything in the OP...

I guess all of that GOP hypocrisy short circuited your system....
I see no point in bringing Jesus into this. I'm sure he would be an independent anyway. Both parties suck.

I think what democrats are doing is great! I don't know if this is true, but if it is next year' Christmas will be great!
View attachment 293696
All seats are up for re-election because a congressional term is only 2 years....and the last time all of those seats were up for election, Dems won in a landslide.....

Now maybe you think this impeachment is going to cause all of these seats to flip Republican...but can you tell me why in 2018, so many of these seats flipped against Republicans??

Can you tell me why a record number of republicans are leaving office and not running for re-election??

Hell, the only black republican in the whole US House of Rep is leaving this year....why?? Because he said something about Trump that his cult followers didn't like

Udda.jpg

View attachment 293696
All seats are up for re-election because a congressional term is only 2 years....and the last time all of those seats were up for election, Dems won in a landslide.....

Now maybe you think this impeachment is going to cause all of these seats to flip Republican...but can you tell me why in 2018, so many of these seats flipped against Republicans??

Can you tell me why a record number of republicans are leaving office and not running for re-election??

Hell, the only black republican in the whole US House of Rep is leaving this year....why?? Because he said something about Trump that his cult followers didn't like

View attachment 293699
Lol, they usually do. Why did it happen under Obama? Like I said keep it up. Most of those democrats were voted in for healthcare reform and other issues they ran on. Not only trying to impeach a duly elected president for no reason. It will fail in the Senate and those voters got nothing. You really think they will get voted back in? Keep it up!

Military Tribunals? Firing squads? Do you really think this kind of ignorant incendiary rhetoric sways people to support your point of view? The House of Representative is taking the Constitutional route to decide what to do about the actions of the President and his leadership of those that failed to take the Constitution of The United States of America into account before he started and continued actions that undermine how the framers of our Constitution designed our government to operate. He failed and indeed took actions that he still supports, directly in conflict with his oath to that same Constitution. The House of Representatives is taking this action to prevent this country of the people, by the people and for the people from ending up under a new form of government that sends people to military tribunals for supporting our Constitution. The man is too erratic to be in charge of directing military tribunals or selecting citizens subject to firing squads, and these actions would also go against the Constitution. I cannot fathom why you would advocate for such action unless your love your party is greater than your love your country. You should be ashamed of your self for typing that trash. You were raised better.

View attachment 293696

View attachment 293699
Lol, they usually do. Why did it happen under Obama? Like I said keep it up. Most of those democrats were voted in for healthcare reform and other issues they ran on. Not only trying to impeach a duly elected president for no reason. It will fail in the Senate and those voters got nothing. You really think they will get voted back in? Keep it up!
Funny you bring up Obama...this is why republicans hate memory...

Aside from midterms usually going against the party in power, Obamacare was also a major factor in why Dems lost so many seats...or should I say, the misinformation about Obamacare....since Obamacare hadn't really been implemented yet....

But funny thing is....in 2018, Obamacare was so much a factor in why Democrats WON that even Republicans were trying campaign on "SAVING OBAMACARE" -- funny how policies work huh

Republicans who tried to kill Obamacare now claim they want to save its popular parts

View attachment 293696

View attachment 293699
Funny you bring up Obama...this is why republicans hate memory...

Aside from midterms usually going against the party in power, Obamacare was also a major factor in why Dems lost so many seats...or should I say, the misinformation about Obamacare....since Obamacare hadn't really been implemented yet....

But funny thing is....in 2018, Obamacare was so much a factor in why Democrats WON that even Republicans were trying campaign on "SAVING OBAMACARE" -- funny how policies work huh

Republicans who tried to kill Obamacare now claim they want to save its popular parts
Like I said can't wait till November.

Clinton actually committed an impeachable offense. Newt had actual 1st hand witnesses and actual evidence about and actual crime that Clinton actually committed.

Nancy has nothing but feelings. Rage and hatred.

Let me tell you what......if you are ever on trial …..please please run the defense of "Your honor, this trial is a sham because its so close to Christmas"

See where that argument gets you.....

It’s a fucking sham, because it is. Bring on the impeachment, and force these Ass bags to testify.

If no change will take place when a leader is given such a label, what is the point in the label at all period? Clinton never had to pack his things until his eight years were over and so why should anyone else have to get up and leave?

God bless you and our current leader always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back