Newt Gingrich: If Mitt Romney Wins South Carolina, It's Over

Nah, I don't want anything to do with said group. I'd just send them back freely to where they come from.

Seriously, :eusa_whistle:

Where did you come from?

I don't care...As long as I remain within civilization that isn't around these monsters...I'm good!:cool: I just moved out of one such shit hole into a white community! Thank god!

Last edited:
Conservatives do not care about abortion or gay marriage this cycle. They are silly distractions. The election will come down the economy, the massive debt, and undoing Obamacare. PERIOD.

Yup. Its gonna be all about the economy, debt and UE.

The rest of that bs isn't going to mean jack shit.

Yes, if Romney wins SC, he has essentially won the nomination...but that doesn't mean that a bunch of uber rich single donors can't keep the primary race going just to bloody him up a bit. You can thank Citizens United if that happens.

Yes--Newt Gingrich MUST win South Carolina--to gain momentum in Florida. Gingrich brought down the house in the S. Carolina debate last night.

And that is why Newt Gingrich stated that voting for Ron Paul--Rick Perry or Rick Santorum is just another vote for Mitt Romney. None of these guys have a shot at winning the nomination--and if those voters come together and cast a vote for Newt Gingrich--this race changes overnight--and Romney may be in trouble. We'll see if S. Carolina stands up and casts a vote for a flip-flopping Mass. moderate or a Reagan conservative--this coming Saturday.

You realize that neither Newt nor Romney are Reagan Conservatives right?

If Newt isn't a Reagan conservative, wtf is it? Newt is the only republican to balance a budget and to push through real conserative idea's. Reagan was a big spender and pro amnesty president! I hope Newt can do better!

Reagan wasn't a Reagan conservative. There is such a myopic view of Reagan from folks these days...Reagan grew the government more than Obama could ever hope to. Spent more too. LOL...I'd say Obama is more of a Reagan conservative than Reagan was.

Hell, even his "Obamacare" comes directly from Bob Dole...:D

Conservatives do not care about abortion or gay marriage this cycle. They are silly distractions. The election will come down the economy, the massive debt, and undoing Obamacare. PERIOD.

Yup. Its gonna be all about the economy, debt and UE.

The rest of that bs isn't going to mean jack shit.

I agree with both of you. If employment and the economy continue to improve, Obama is re-elected.
If not, Romney is elected.

By Jon Ward

COLUMBIA, S.C. -- Newt Gingrich came clean Tuesday afternoon, admitting that if he can't win this state's primary on Saturday, he probably can't win the Republican nomination at all.

"If I don't win the primary Saturday, we will probably nominate a moderate," the former House speaker said, referring to Mitt Romney. "And the odds are fairly high he will lose to Obama."

Newt Gingrich: If Mitt Romney Wins South Carolina, It's Over

Yes--Newt Gingrich MUST win South Carolina--to gain momentum in Florida. Gingrich brought down the house in the S. Carolina debate last night.

And that is why Newt Gingrich stated that voting for Ron Paul--Rick Perry or Rick Santorum is just another vote for Mitt Romney. None of these guys have a shot at winning the nomination--and if those voters come together and cast a vote for Newt Gingrich--this race changes overnight--and Romney may be in trouble. We'll see if S. Carolina stands up and casts a vote for a flip-flopping Mass. moderate or a Reagan conservative--this coming Saturday.

let me help you out here.

2 primaries

Iowa/NH

Paul gets over 2x the vote that Newt got....

Newt has no chance.

Forum List

Back