Newt Gingrich: I crossed the line

Oh sure like he didn't give it any thought :rolleyes: He got the word out there and it doesn't matter if he tries to retract it. He broke Raygun's 11th Commandment :eusa_clap:

FYI I make a point of listening to the enemy daily. Big Red Ed on the Flag after Rush.

Newt has actually done everyone a favor on the R side of the aisle by bringing up the Bain issue this early in the game.

A major Union dude was on with Schultz today and he was really bemoaning the fact that Bain has come up this early because they wanted to use this far later so that Romney wouldn't have a chance to do damage control.

His greatest fear was that the Bain issue would just end up going by the by. The Dem's have long assumed Romney would be the chosen one and they are ready for bear.

With Newt hammering away at this issue, it really screws up their plans to smoke Mitt.

Probably not. Hey, who was the first person to bring up the Massachusetts Prisoner Furlough program?

It was Al Gore. And democrats listened, but that was in the days when they though criminals were bad because their mommies didn't hug them enough, so no one listened to Al.

But Bush-41 brought the subject up again. With a vengence, and people were listening.

Same problem here. Not a lot of people engaged right now. And the people who are paying attention actually think laying people off so rich douchebags can buy another polo pony is a good thing.

But in November, the people who get laid off will be listening, and Obama is going to produce vastly better propaganda than Newt is.. About a billion dollars worth.

I don't consider Obama invincible whatsoever.

Of course he's not. He's just not "toast", either, like a lot of Cons on this board have been proclaiming.

Forum List

Back