Newt Gingrich: His Baggage Has Baggage

Too much juicy stuff to post, so I'll let you click the link...

/newt_gingrich_his_baggage_has_baggage/singleton/]Newt Gingrich: His baggage has baggage - Salon.com[/url]

Well, thanks for the link---but it's all shopworn stuff dredged up once again because Newt Gingrich has gained additional popularity on the presidential campaign. Let' just leave it for the inspection of those who enjoy political fart-sniffing. Anyone looking for real facts should read "Setting the Recofd Straight" by Newt's daughter, Jackie Cushman. Like any other human being, Newt Gingrich has personal regrets---and few secrets in that regard.

Beyond that---imagining the worst Gingrich has done could hold a candle to the exploits of Ted Kennedy or Bill Clinton could only bring a giggle to any serious person. Isn't it amazing people are so concentrated on trivialities instead of substantive political debate. Gosh---do you suppose that could be the strategy of the political left---or are they really dropping the ball by not concentrating on the magnificent Obama accomplishments while in office?

Yeah, Newt has baggage.

But it could be worse.

His preacher could've declared "GOD DAMN AMERICA!!!"
Or he could've founded his campaign in the living room of an admitted terrorist who bombed cops throughout the 60's and speaks proudly of it to this day.

But thankfully, Newt avoided that. Those situations would doom any candidate....right?

Too bad for you Obamabots, Obama also NOW has baggage he will be bringing with him in this election. The main one, him fleecing the TAXPAYERS with his giving away OF OUR MONEY to GREEN companies who THEN WENT BANKRUP. then we have Fast and Furious..and the beat goes on folks

I hope they slam him with all of it.

So far the flavor of the month for the republicans have all fizzled and died, Newt is just the latest and if moral hypocrite were a description of this flavor it would sum him up perfectly. Is it any wonder the few intelligent republicans are wondering what happened to their party?

The Eleven Craziest Things Newt Gingrich Has Ever Said | The Nation
Newt Gingrich: Shining Knight of the Post-Reagan Right | Mother Jones

I'm smelling the fear...

Look, guy, I think at the end of the day, whoever the GOP nominates, you guys are still stuck with the Community Organizer and his record of fail.

Downgraded National Credit.
9% unemployment
4.5 Trillion Dollars in new Debt
$4.00 a gallon gasoline.

/newt_gingrich_his_baggage_has_baggage/singleton/]Newt Gingrich: His baggage has baggage - Salon.com[/url]

Well, thanks for the link---but it's all shopworn stuff dredged up once again because Newt Gingrich has gained additional popularity on the presidential campaign. Let' just leave it for the inspection of those who enjoy political fart-sniffing. Anyone looking for real facts should read "Setting the Recofd Straight" by Newt's daughter, Jackie Cushman. Like any other human being, Newt Gingrich has personal regrets---and few secrets in that regard.

Beyond that---imagining the worst Gingrich has done could hold a candle to the exploits of Ted Kennedy or Bill Clinton could only bring a giggle to any serious person. Isn't it amazing people are so concentrated on trivialities instead of substantive political debate. Gosh---do you suppose that could be the strategy of the political left---or are they really dropping the ball by not concentrating on the magnificent Obama accomplishments while in office?

Helll...thought I had seen the end of Gingrich when he lied to congress. There's one thing for sure...he never has stopped lying

So far the flavor of the month for the republicans have all fizzled and died, Newt is just the latest and if moral hypocrite were a description of this flavor it would sum him up perfectly. Is it any wonder the few intelligent republicans are wondering what happened to their party?

The craziest things Newt has said? We have the first president that has to write on his hand what country he's in when he's in Hawaii.

Helll...thought I had seen the end of Gingrich when he lied to congress. There's one thing for sure...he never has stopped lying

Wait a minute...are you mixing him up with Clinton?

I'm smelling the fear...

Look, guy, I think at the end of the day, whoever the GOP nominates, you guys are still stuck with the Community Organizer and his record of fail.

Downgraded National Credit.
9% unemployment
4.5 Trillion Dollars in new Debt
$4.00 a gallon gasoline.

Yep. The economy and the jobs situation doesn't look like its going to improve any by Nov 2012 and Barry has one godawfull dismal record to run on.

Whoever the GOP fields against him is gonna have tons of ammunition to pound him with and theres no way Barry can duck out on the failure of his policies.

The Dems would do better to kick Barry to the curb and get another candidate. Jesus. I sure as hell would.

Wait a minute...are you mixing him up with Clinton?

Awww come on now. Clintons a Dem. Its okay if he lies to Congress doncha know??

Helll...thought I had seen the end of Gingrich when he lied to congress. There's one thing for sure...he never has stopped lying[/QUOTE]

If that were true---why would it bother anyone from the Democrat left? Are you surprised to see serial liar Bill Clinton on the national scene?

If that were true---why would it bother anyone from the Democrat left? Are you surprised to see serial liar Bill Clinton on the national scene?[/QUOTE]

HEY, that's different...He's the big lying hound dog..
so it's ok with them..

If that were true---why would it bother anyone from the Democrat left? Are you surprised to see serial liar Bill Clinton on the national scene?[/QUOTE]

Well Hell. If you feel Newts a liar don't vote for him.

You can vote for Barry. We all know how honest, trustworthy and true blue he is now don't we??

LMAO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

oh you silly cons.

The power structure will give you Romeny and there is nothing you can do about it

Gee. I didn't know Newt blew an intern in the WH while he was a sitting Prez??

Also didnt' know Newt lied to Congress about it either.

Forum List

Back