Newt Gingrich Changes Views on Gay-Marriage, Says 'Deal with Reality'

Comparing Homosexuality to Child molestors is probably the most shameful thing I have ever heard. Dont hide behind Christianity to preach your intolerance, youre disrespecting the religon. If you dont agree with homosexuality, thats cool, just dont compare them to pedophiles thats not cool.
First of all, I am not a christian.

Secondly, both homos and child molesters are perverts who claim that their behavior is not a choice.

Lastly, homos engage in filthy animalistic behavior and should be culled from society in the interrest of public decency and safety. :cool:

6obe.jpg

No matter what you think of homosexuality, it is a fact that gays and lesbians are members of our families, clubs, and workplaces. They are our doctors, our teachers, our soldiers (whether we admit it or not), and our friends. They yearn for acceptance, stable relationships, and success in their lives, just like the rest of us.
So do child molesters, rapists, thieves, and murders.

Should we accept and embrace them also?? :cool:

You know, Sunni, there are some who would include "Muslims" on your list too.

Regrettably.

Oh boy, I know this topic is the highest thing on my list right now

Stephanie why do you do this? Why must you belittle a topic when you've nothing to contribute? Its a big board with diverse posters and interests.

To some of us a vocal shift in position from a party influence is interesting. Albeit the OP is motivated by partisanship, regardless the topic is discussionworthy.

Gingrich is right. Gay marriage will be legal everywhere within a decade. The sooner the GOP drops its opposition to it, the better it will be for the party.

Take heart friend Toro, the Republicans are coming around slowly but surely. If not for Republicans, gay marriage would not have passed in NY state. It is Republican Ted Olsen that is spearheading the case to get Prop 8 overturned.

Marriage equality isn't a partisan issue, but a human one. More and more people know someone who is gay and it's awfully hard to look a family member or loved one in the face and say "I love you, but you don't deserve the same rights as me".

No matter what you think of homosexuality, it is a fact that gays and lesbians are members of our families, clubs, and workplaces. They are our doctors, our teachers, our soldiers (whether we admit it or not), and our friends. They yearn for acceptance, stable relationships, and success in their lives, just like the rest of us.
So do child molesters, rapists, thieves, and murders.

Should we accept and embrace them also?? :cool:

You know, Sunni, there are some who would include "Muslims" on your list too.

Regrettably.

You know, you have a point. I bet we could get a lot of support behind a ban on Muslims marrying...

You know, you have a point. I bet we could get a lot of support behind a ban on Muslims marrying...
Never happen because we are in total support of normal traditional marriage; as are most Americans.

But I highly encourage you to start a muslim marriage ban movement.

It would be great fun to watch............. :thup:

Never happen because we are in total support of normal traditional marriage; as are most Americans.

You forget the level of Islamaphobia in this country. Bet we could get a Constitutional Amendment barring Muslims from marrying in quite a few of the southern states.

I am talking about life.......living things........... :cool:

Also explained. It was also random chance. On Earth, when the first oceans formed, a smattering of molecules came together to form the first single-celled organisms. These cells evolved and grew, and became multi-celled organisms. The cycle continued to present-day life.
No scientist has ever explained how inorganic chemicals could suddenly transform themselves into organic life.

If you have a LINK which explains this miraculous event, and how it has been replicated in a laboratory, then please post it. :cool:

You want to replicate, in a laboratory, a process that took millions of years? Are you a patient person?

Polygamy is already banned.

The Newt is trying to weasel his way into the political picture again after opening his big mouth during the GOP nominee run. He insulted Romney, Bain and capitalism now he is attacking family values....he is a low life politician that needs the cash to pay for his 10th wife's spending sprees.

right now the safe course is to be on the Lord's side of the line. Every single person in a society could believe in gay marriage but that don't make it right.
If the gop chooses to go the ways of the world they will definitely lose the house

Don't believe in gay marriage...don't go to a gay wedding, don't have a gay marriage.

Tell me something...in the United States, has the age of consent gone up or down in recent years? When laws are passed regarding the age of consent, please show me where they have been changed to LOWER the age of consent.

I really don't give a shit if you "accept" me or not. What I care about is equal treatment under the LAW.

What is the 'normal' age at which consent should be permissible? Based on your criteria for 'normal'?

I like 18, personally.

You might like 18, some others like 10.

Rethinking the age of consent.

Rethinking the age of sexual consent. - Slate Magazine

Polygamy is already banned.

Remember when homosexual practices were banned?

Change the law. Then it's not banned anymore.

Gingrich is right. Gay marriage will be legal everywhere within a decade. The sooner the GOP drops its opposition to it, the better it will be for the party.

Take heart friend Toro, the Republicans are coming around slowly but surely. If not for Republicans, gay marriage would not have passed in NY state. It is Republican Ted Olsen that is spearheading the case to get Prop 8 overturned.

Marriage equality isn't a partisan issue, but a human one. More and more people know someone who is gay and it's awfully hard to look a family member or loved one in the face and say "I love you, but you don't deserve the same rights as me".

It's very hard for a family member to look a loved one in the face and say I love you but there are circumstances in life that just don't apply to you. Nancy Lanza couldn't do it.

right now the safe course is to be on the Lord's side of the line. Every single person in a society could believe in gay marriage but that don't make it right.
If the gop chooses to go the ways of the world they will definitely lose the house

Jesus never said a word about it, as I recall.
Incorrect.

Revelations 22:14 "Blessed are those who wash their robes. They will be permitted to enter through the gates of the city and eat the fruit from the tree of life. 15 Outside the city are the dogs—the sorcerers, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idol worshipers, and all who love to live a lie.

(The translation for the word "dogs" is homosexuals)

That's not Jesus.

I remember how disappointed New's gay sister has been over his positions and many marriages. How Republicans feel comfortable fucking over their own siblings is beyond me. What a bunch of odious people. Even worse are parents throwing their children out and disowning them. Scumbags.

Republican disowns lesbian daughter | World news

Forum List

Back