Newt For President?

Don't see myself as the trigger man there. As stated elsewhere. Sorry if you felt threatened.

a cyber tough guy is no threat to me. no apology needed.

I will send a link to this thread to the department of homeland security, however.... we will see what they think of your threats against the senator from new york.

a cyber tough guy is no threat to me. no apology needed.

I will send a link to this thread to the department of homeland security, however.... we will see what they think of your threats against the senator from new york.
Glad to see you put things in perspective. But actually its the Secret Service, as Hillary's ass is home to no one.

Glad to see you put things in perspective. But actually its the Secret Service, as Hillary's ass is home to no one.

it seems as if the website will forward my complaint to the appropriate law enforcement agency...at least that is what it indicates

Can't wait to talk to them again. You wouldn't believe some of the stories these guys tell when the're with like-minded people. :cool:

oh...I have no doubt that many within our government's security establishment dream of seeing Hillary's brains splattered just like you do. IMHO, you all need to be incarcerated, but that will be an issue for the next democratic president to deal with. I look forward to providing whatever assistance I can in that matter.

oh...I have no doubt that many within our government's security establishment dream of seeing Hillary's brains splattered just like you do. IMHO, you all need to be incarcerated, but that will be an issue for the next democratic president to deal with. I look forward to providing whatever assistance I can in that matter.

and the same for members of GOP, they don't make threats however. Move along, for the last time.

Forum List

Back