Newt dumps on Cain

PMSNBC had a couple of racists on stating the right is supposed to be mad at Cain because the woman he allegedly sexually harrassed was white with blonde hair..........

I heard that, and thought, "Oh, yeah, THAT'S what bothers us about sexual harassment. 'Cause it would have been just fine if a white man had done that!" :cuckoo:

Can't be surprised, though. Bigotry is a sign of extreme ignorance.

I told all the shallow Cain supporters that Net never wanted to be Cain's VP.... Now you get to support Newt, like he always wanted when he pretended to be friends with Cain~

I told all the shallow Cain supporters that Net never wanted to be Cain's VP.... Now you get to support Newt, like he always wanted when he pretended to be friends with Cain~

Since when are friends not allowed to tell you when you're fucking up? I always figured if you couldn't count on your friends to tell you this shit, who the hell will?

Newt and Herman are best of friends. All those articles are BS.
Latest poll: Newt is surging.
Cain 24%
Romney 21%
Newt 19%

Largest rise for Newt is amongst women which has always been where is polls the lowest. Additionally, his favorable rating from women rose over 400% to 60% in the last 2 weeks.

Perry is TOAST and done. 3 pony race now.

I will sit back and wait for the rightwingloons to call him a racist. :thup:
Naw, that's a LiberalLoon tactic.

I'm hoping there's a Newt vs. Ron Paul debate sometime during this campaign. Just those two and a moderator who isn't a celebrity. Shoot, I'd even spring for the "Pay per View"!

Why do you wish for that? Are they the only two candidates you find credible or do you think Ron Paul would raze him?

Why would we call him racist??? He didn't say anything that sounded like that! And it's not something to joke about, whether it's true or not.
Because the rightwingloons call anyone that criticizes Cain a racist.

What, are you all back tracking now?

I've criticized Cain a bunch of times....

No one has ever called me a racist for doing so.

Newt and Herman are best of friends. All those articles are BS.
Latest poll: Newt is surging.
Cain 24%
Romney 21%
Newt 19%

Largest rise for Newt is amongst women which has always been where is polls the lowest. Additionally, his favorable rating from women rose over 400% to 60% in the last 2 weeks.

Perry is TOAST and done. 3 pony race now.

Maybe, maybe not.

Perry still has a lot of money.

There are really two races going on here.

Romney and Not Romney.

Newt, Perry, Bachman and Cain are all running as the "Not Romney".

The only question is, can one of them prevail to actually challenge Romney before he builds up too much momentum to be stopped.

I think that Cain has probably jumped the shark right now. I think he's going to bleed out a slow death as more accusations come about and people realize he's not knowledable to do the job.

Newt could come on strong because he's smart, he knows the issues, he resonates with the base, and he's played the game.

Perry needs a break, but he could still get one.

:rofl:

Newt Gingrich said Friday that Herman Cain should not have joked about Anita Hill potentially endorsing him for president, arguing in a radio interview that harassment is “not something to be joked about.”

“I think if you look at the concerns we have about issues like sexual harassment, if you look at the tragedy at Penn State, if you look at how people feel in general about this kind of stuff, it’s not something to be joked about,” Gingrich said on Laura Ingraham’s show.
Continue Reading

“He may well be innocent,” Gingrich said of Cain

Newt Turns Fire on Cain - Newt Gingrich - Fox Nation

The irony of Newt getting high and mighty is lovely.

I will sit back and wait for the rightwingloons to call him a racist.

:thup:

Newt is a Racist. :D ......Nah..... :lol: ;)

:rofl:

Newt Gingrich said Friday that Herman Cain should not have joked about Anita Hill potentially endorsing him for president, arguing in a radio interview that harassment is “not something to be joked about.”

“I think if you look at the concerns we have about issues like sexual harassment, if you look at the tragedy at Penn State, if you look at how people feel in general about this kind of stuff, it’s not something to be joked about,” Gingrich said on Laura Ingraham’s show.
Continue Reading

“He may well be innocent,” Gingrich said of Cain

Newt Turns Fire on Cain - Newt Gingrich - Fox Nation

The irony of Newt getting high and mighty is lovely.

I will sit back and wait for the rightwingloons to call him a racist.

:thup:

I'm hoping Newt gets the nod just for the entertainment value of it...

Forum List

Back