Newt disagree with gingrich

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
NEWT DISAGREE WITH GINGRICH
on our role in Libya. Quote; “You cannot flip/flop and be president of the United States.” Yeah, right.

Slideshow: The Many Flip-Flops of Newt Gingrich
Newt Gingrich was pilloried by the liberal blogosphere this week when he performed what seems to have been an unequivocal about-face on Libyan intervention. Just over two weeks after saying he would “exercise a no-fly zone this evening,” Gingrich told Matt Lauer on “Today,” “I would not have intervened.” It's not the first-time Gingrich has flip-flopped. In fact, he has turned 180 degrees on issues so often that it just might be news if he maintained a position. Here, we present a look back at classic Gingrich flip-flops.

http://www.tnr.com/slideshow/politics/8 ... flip-flops

on our role in Libya. Quote; “You cannot flip/flop and be president of the United States.” Yeah, right.

Newt Gingrich was pilloried by the liberal blogosphere this week when he performed what seems to have been an unequivocal about-face on Libyan intervention. Just over two weeks after saying he would “exercise a no-fly zone this evening,” Gingrich told Matt Lauer on “Today,” “I would not have intervened.” It's not the first-time Gingrich has flip-flopped. In fact, he has turned 180 degrees on issues so often that it just might be news if he maintained a position. Here, we present a look back at classic Gingrich flip-flops.

http://www.tnr.com/slideshow/politics/8 ... flip-flops

Don't even get me started on Newt. And actually I like Newt somewhat, but he really castrated himself on this one.

Don't even get me started on Newt. And actually I like Newt somewhat, but he really castrated himself on this one.

Yep he sure did. Pander, pander, pander.

Forum List

Back