Newt concedes that he lied re: ex-wife

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Shocker!

After nearly a week on the defensive, CNN's John King reports tonight that Newt Gingrich's claim about offering witnesses to ABC News in his defense — to rebut the network's interview with his second wife, Marianne Gingrich — was not true.

"Tonight, after persistent questioning by our staff, the Gingrich campaign concedes now Speaker Gingrich was wrong — both in his debate answer, and in our interview yesterday," King said on tonight's edition of John King USA. "Gingrich spokesman R.C. Hammond says the only people the Gingrich campaign offered to ABC were his two daughters from his first marriage."

Gingrich admits ABC claim was false - POLITICO.com

This is a shocker. Who knew that a self-aggrandizing, delusional, hypocritical asshole would admit that he was wrong. I am very surprised.

I still don't like the guy, but my stock in him increased by $0.00001, even though I believe he only admitted his fault since he exhausted all other avenues.

This is a shocker. Who knew that a self-aggrandizing, delusional, hypocritical asshole would admit that he was wrong. I am very surprised.

I still don't like the guy, but my stock in him increased by $0.00001, even though I believe he only admitted his fault since he exhausted all other avenues.
You mean when he discovered he could find no one to back up his version of events?

:lol:

You mean when he discovered he could find no one to back up his version of events?

:lol:

Pretty much, but in a way I am disappointed. It is thoroughly entertaining watching him twisting and bending reality to his own perversions. For instance, I got a good kick out of the last debate when Romney nailed him on lobbying....I never saw Newt speechless before. :lol:

At least he manned-up and admitted it, unlike Clinton.

Or he was caught in the lie when asked to produce a source for his claims...

Man, people like you are the reason the Republican party is falling apart. Good luck lol.

Newt just lied to a roaring crowd, again... What else will Newt lie about? Maybe his position on Cap and trade, the Libya war, the HC mandate, the DoEducation and anything else he feels will get him the biggest applause of the night.

If you really think Newt can beat Obama you are fucking retarded.

Newt didn’t balance the budget under Clinton, he HELPED balance the budget… Newt also helped start and expand many programs that later DESTROYED the economy… Newt loves FDR, one of the most Progressive presidents in our history, Newt also called himself a Progressive many times.

You have been played, stop claiming to be a conservative.

You're title is very misleading too....you make it sound like he admitted to lying about his ex-wife, not that he said he had witnesses then admitted he didn't (besides his daughters). BIG DEAL!

So how come nobody from his past (besides his ex-wife) has come forward with all kinds of accusations on him? Because maybe he's already admitted to what he'd done wrong in the past and they have nothing more on him?

Keep digging....maybe you'll have something worthwhile to post someday.

You're title is very misleading too....you make it sound like he admitted to lying about his ex-wife, not that he said he had witnesses then admitted he didn't (besides his daughters). BIG DEAL!

So how come nobody from his past (besides his ex-wife) has come forward with all kinds of accusations on him? Because maybe he's already admitted to what he'd done wrong in the past and they have nothing more on him?

Thanks for stopping by to defend the liar Newt.

:thup:

Thanks for stopping by to defend the liar Newt.

:thup:

Hey.... No problem!!!

Are you fucking kidding?

All kinds of people are saying what a horrible nominee old Newtie would be..

Sheesh.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6enQqCosZ8]Former NH Gov John Sununu: Gingrich has "a congenital problem" - YouTube[/ame]

I wish George Bush would come back.
He's defeat Barry Sotero, or whatever the fuck his name is, in a landslide.

Newt said every one of his friends... Then lacked the ability to produce a single person. He lied.

Forum List

Back