Newt comments on women in combat

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4TGR5j6v9w]Newt: Why Women Shouldn't Be In Combat - YouTube[/ame]

Seriously, Republicans. You think this isn't going to come back and bite him and hurt him with the female vote?

I understand Newt's appeal. But we need substance. Not style.

when it comes to not being in combat, newt is certainly an expert.

But da wemmins will get infections while da men are too stoopid to do command and control of 12 boats because of their hunter gatherer instincts!

He read it in a Clancy Novel.

I'd have taken a hard woman over a fucking Gingrich in my Platoon any day.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: del
This is going to be soooooooooooo much fun.

I'm just going to sit back, watch, and laugh at the eventual implosion of Newt's disorganized campaign.

Newt: Why Women Shouldn't Be In Combat - YouTube

Seriously, Republicans. You think this isn't going to come back and bite him and hurt him with the female vote?

You are working on the assumption that there are women who just can't wait to get into combat...

I find it amusing that given how Mormons think women can only get into heaven if bonded to a Mormon man are suddenly becoming rabid feminist right advocates. It's hilarious.

You are working on the assumption that there are women who just can't wait to get into combat...

I find it amusing that given how Mormons think women can only get into heaven if bonded to a Mormon man are suddenly becoming rabid feminist right advocates. It's hilarious.
Mitt has no control over who goes to heaven. Newt (if president) might have some control over women in combat.

Your arguments are illogical.

Mitt has no control over who goes to heaven. Newt (if president) might have some control over women in combat.

Your arguments are illogical.

I'm sorry, again, is there some big faction that say, "Man, I can't wait for chicks to come back in Body Bags."

Of course not. Fact is, women still can't serve in the combat arms branches in the army. A lot of them died in the Iraq War, because they were truck drivers and supply clerks and other soft targets for the insurgents to hit...

I was pointing out that Mr. Romney belongs to a whacky cult that sees women as second class citizens, and now he's going to argue that Gingrich (gasp) supports what the military's policy already is. Really?

But I understand the desperation of RINO's and Liberals, who really wanted Mittens for Christmas.

I remember when we did a feild excercise at the end of our AIT at Fort Lee in 1985. We had three females, two of the medicaled out of the excercise by the end of the second day...

But we can't mention that...

Women have as much right to be in combat as men. It's just that simple. Newt would treat women as second class citizens.

Women have as much right to be in combat as men. It's just that simple. Newt would treat women as second class citizens.

I wasn't aware that there was a "right" to be in combat. I thought it was about the needs of the military in order to win the war.

There are a whole lot of reasons people aren't allowed in the military. The military already limits the roles of females. And to keep the ones they have, they have to make a whole bunch of special accommedations (compare the APFT for women to the one for men. They don't need to do as many pushups or run as fast.)

The problem with liberals is that they see the military as just another benefits program.

I wasn't aware that there was a "right" to be in combat. I thought it was about the needs of the military in order to win the war.

There are a whole lot of reasons people aren't allowed in the military. The military already limits the roles of females. And to keep the ones they have, they have to make a whole bunch of special accommedations (compare the APFT for women to the one for men. They don't need to do as many pushups or run as fast.)

The problem with liberals is that they see the military as just another benefits program.
Now I understand why you are a Newt fan.

I can drive a 1/2 hour to a fish farm and grab 300-400 women, Neutereds age, that can whip that psychos ass in 15 seconds.
Just his name on TV, a message board, or anywhere else is proof you people are complete idiots.:cuckoo:

Attachments

• $callista.jpg
    $callista.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 70

And you see a woman as a none equal... Please, run off it... PLEASE.

I like the part where Newt says a women would be better than a man at sitting in a chair, because men want to run around... Oh and that was his reason for it, he didn’t say it's because a man would do a worse job than a women due to a woman’s superior mind (or some shit), no, it was because a woman can sit in a chair better than a man.

Last edited:

Your ignorance on mormonism knows no bounds does it?

It's not a matter of right. Is that can they handle it? Would you want to count on a woman to carry you out of combat when you are wounded? Let's use some common sense. Men and women's anatomy are different. A small perecentage of women could handle it, but the majority could not.

Let's make stringent of requirements the same for men and women. Can a women carry a man any distance if they are 200 lbs? I wouldn't want to be in combat next to a 98 lb. man either, but let's make the requirements of aptitude be the deciding factor, not the sex.

Forum List

Back