Newt and Mitt beat Obama in 12 swing states

The Taliban could never take over our country, nor can any other country or coalition of countries do such, why? Because we have a strong defense, which Paul advocates, strong defense doesn't equal military interventionalism and nation-building. None of which we can afford anyways.

The moment the republican party gives me more than one fiscal conservative is the day I'll support more than one republican.

No one wants to invade us. This is where Paul and many of his supporters just don't seem to get it. We are facing a new type of enemy. Fighting over land has been left to the third world nations. Those who oppose us want only death and destruction. They don't need armies with boots on the ground to achieve their goals. 1 man/woman and one wmd is all it takes now. There is NO DEFENSE from this threat other than an offense to prevent the possibility from even happening.

We don't live in 1945 anymore.

There's always been people who want to kill us for us being us.

You know what the never ending war on terror has done? Created more people who want to kill us for us being us.

Hence why I don't support the Bush/Obama round the clock round the globe military intervention policy.

People have always wanted to cause mass destruction and death yes, but with nukes in the wrong hands they actually could.

As far as the Bush/Obama wars go I don't believe they've been conducted right or for the right reasons but that doesn't mean we let our guard down. It means we refine our practices and tactics.

I can't watch videos at work, but he's right.

Who cares if Iran has 100 nukes if we can defend ourselves from them?

And Iran is no threat, if they ever launched one we'd intercept it easily and their country would immediately be made into dust. No matter how much they hate us they'll never launch one because it'd be suicide.

You've just proved my point that you don't understand the threat. We could not stop a hand delivered dirty bomb or nuke. Nor could Israel stop a launch because the window of opportunity would be to small. And if you don't think that a MAJOR conflict between Israel and Iran would be a game changer your seriously delusional.

I can't watch videos at work, but he's right.

Who cares if Iran has 100 nukes if we can defend ourselves from them?

And Iran is no threat, if they ever launched one we'd intercept it easily and their country would immediately be made into dust. No matter how much they hate us they'll never launch one because it'd be suicide.

You've just proved my point that you don't understand the threat. We could not stop a hand delivered dirty bomb or nuke. Nor could Israel stop a launch because the window of opportunity would be to small. And if you don't think that a MAJOR conflict between Israel and Iran would be a game changer your seriously delusional.

Lol ok

Kudos to the GOP fearmongering machine.

With Dem's now associated as "Thieves/Criminals/Cronies", Obama losing in all swing states doesn't surprise anyone, especially now that word got out about Jon Corzine!

Gosh, I'm SOOO glad that we started another thread for the Ron Paul Cult of Personality zealots to derail with their frothing paeons to his awesomeness.

Does it ever occur to these dingbats that looking like a touring performance company of "Jonestown: 2011" in Paul's behalf does nothing but turn people off? Any time any person's supporters start telling me how he's the One Great Hope For America, the Only One Who Can Save Us!, they've told me exactly one thing: I'm not voting for him. Ever. Slavishly adoring zombies are my number-one red flag of a bad candidate . . . listed right below having a (D) by his name, of course. :eusa_whistle:

It's an open political board, get used to it... Fact is Gramps called me out as a Paul supporter as to why my opinion does not hold merit... I simply provide the Neocons with information about their candidate, then you guys avoid it because you know you support a Progressive liberal.

That's right, it IS an open political board . . . which means I can comment on what a bunch of boring, wet-blanket-on-any-conversation lunatics the Pauliacs like you are. You're a loon, your hero is a loon, and every time you start up with that "Whatever the topic is, RON PAUL IS THE SECOND COMING! YOU MUST VOTE FOR RON PAUL OR YOU'RE NOT A REAL CONSERVATIVE!" shit, everyone just tunes you out. In fact, you sound like such a retard on that subject that people are starting to tune you out on EVERYTHING you say.

Get used to it.

He "called you out" as a Paul supporter because, as usual, you diverted the topic over to your cult leader. You should be grateful anyone noticed your gushing at all and gave you the opportunity to bore us even more about how the only POSSIBLE candidate is a fruitcake who doesn't have a snowball's chance in Hell. The only way Ron Paul is getting in the White House is if he buys a ticket for the tour (and I'm not entirely sure they even have those now). You've found the only candidate around who's even worse on foreign policy than Barack Obama. That takes some frigging WORK, son.

You can lay claim to "the only REAL conservatives; everyone else is a neo-con" all you like. It's not like anyone but other cult members listens to you, anyway.

Hope someone provides some deprogramming for you poor, brainwashed cultists after your hero goes down in flames.

What?...

Maybe if you guys spent half as much time looking into your candidates as you do making insults to the people that have looking into the candidates you would have a credible opinion... Just sayin, maybe you guys should try refuting the rather large lists of bad policies Newt has supported for years…

What's fun to watch is the depressing role Newt supporters are shifting into, mean comments in place of policies they support that Newt offers... It's like watching the fall of Cain all over again.

Perhaps if you weren't spending so much time in every damned thread insisting that Ron Paul is God's Gift To The United States, The Only Perfect Candidate EVER!, you would notice that I have spent a great deal of time discussing Newt's policy ideas AND his past. You might be shocked to know that thinking your Great God Ron Paul would make an abysmally shitty President doesn't mean I haven't thought about the candidates (and certainly not that I'm as blindly slavish as you are to Paul). What it means is simply that I think Ron Paul would make an abysmally shitty President.

I feel no need to try to get into in-depth debates with Pauliacs, any more than I do with the crazy homeless man at the bus stop, and for the same reason. You're insane, and there's no point.

If you ever find anyone talking about voting for Newt Gingrich using the same glowing phrases and tones that you Paul lunatics do, you let me know.

I stopped reading there. Do me a favor and quote where I have said anything like that, ever... Go ahead, use search all you like.... This is where you either don't answer my question or once again resort to insults.

And for the record I have stayed very much on topic in this thread, it was about Newt and Mitt, I talked about Newt, Gramps brought up Paul. Try and keep up.

Of course you stopped right there. Your head is much too full of the wonders of Ron Paul, Second Coming of Christ, to allow yourself to hear anything else.

You've finally become such a one-note bore that I'm putting you on ignore. Before I do, though, let me just say that at the beginning of the primaries, I might have considered voting for Ron Paul if he got the nomination. Now, after having listened to you, I am convinced that I would stay home before I would ever give anyone who would attract your vote my support.

Get some therapy to help you remove Paul's cock from your mouth before his inevitable crushing, humiliating defeat in the primaries drives you to suicide. That is all.

With Dem's now associated as "Thieves/Criminals/Cronies", Obama losing in all swing states doesn't surprise anyone, especially now that word got out about Jon Corzine!

Bill Ayers and his bitch wife planted bombs and killed people, and people gave Obama a pass on associating with them, but now they're all up in arms about him associating with a guy who just stole money? If that's true, there are some screwed-up priorities out there.

I'm nominating Ron Paul....

I'm a libertarian and not to mention believe that the other candidates are RINO's - they're the same as what we had in the past. We need something new....

Of course, you and Newsmax are ignoring the fact that Obama has the edge nationally in polls, and the 12 swing states only have a slight advantage over him.

That's because the overall national information isn't important yet. THAT part starts really mattering when an obvious winner starts emerging in the primaries. It is, however, of more than passing interest that Obama is already down in comparison to both in the states on which the election typically hinges. That will likely only get worse once one or the other is the clear candidate.

I'm a libertarian and not to mention believe that the other candidates are RINO's - they're the same as what we had in the past. We need something new....

Yeah, well, a foreign policy based on sticking your head under the covers and pretending the rest of the world doesn't exist would certainly be new.

Yeah, well, a foreign policy based on sticking your head under the covers and pretending the rest of the world doesn't exist would certainly be new.

The decades of interventionist policy has worked perfectly.

Ending democracy in Iran, supporting Saddam Hussein, supporting Osama Bin Laden, none of those things have caused blowback or bit us in the ass.

The continued Bush/Obama policy of military intervention has to continue, otherwise I'll be hiding under my bed from Quran readers the rest of my life.

Ending democracy in Iran, supporting Saddam Hussein, supporting Osama Bin Laden, none of those things have caused blowback or bit us in the ass.

The continued Bush/Obama policy of military intervention has to continue, otherwise I'll be hiding under my bed from Quran readers the rest of my life.

Clinton hid under his bed when UBL repeatedly attacked us. Little to no response and look how that turned out.

Along with talking about historical mistakes you also have to learn from them. We helped Iran, Saddam and The Taliban. Yet they turned on us. Bush responded and its that simple. Maybe he didn't do it exactly as he should have but that's for history to judge not you.

Clinton hid under his bed when UBL repeatedly attacked us. Little to no response and look how that turned out.

Along with talking about historical mistakes you also have to learn from them. We helped Iran, Saddam and The Taliban. Yet they turned on us. Bush responded and its that simple. Maybe he didn't do it exactly as he should have but that's for history to judge not you.

Carter supported OBL, your hero Reagan supported OBL, Bush I ignored OBL, Clinton ignored OBL, Bush II ignored OBL.

I can't speak in partisan talk. And yes it is for me to judge, since I'm stuck with voting for ppl who will continue those mistakes or not vote at all.

From Gramps' link:

"Meanwhile, a wide enthusiasm gap has emerged between Republicans and Democrats, with 61 percent of Republicans say they are extremely or very enthusiastic about voting for president next year, compared with 47 percent of Democrats."

Republicans Less Enthusiastic About Voting in 2012

The source being so off about this calls its other assertions into question, too.

Sorry Gramps, but you have to quit buying into this nonsense. Try a poll from Rasmussen, a heavily Republican influenced pollster.

2012 Presidential Matchups
Election 2012: Obama 49%, Gingrich 39%

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich now trails President Obama by double digits, his second straight weekly decline since becoming the GOP frontrunner.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey of Likely Voters finds Obama earning 49% of the vote, while Gingrich receives 39% support. Eight percent (8%) prefer some other candidate, and another four percent (4%) are not sure. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Last week , Obama led Gingrich by a five-point margin, 45% to 40%. In late November, Gingrich held a slight 45% to 43% edge over the president.

2012 Presidential Matchups - Rasmussen Reports™

In the end, Republicans are very likely going to get bulldozed.

Meanwhile, a wide enthusiasm gap has emerged between Republicans and Democrats, with 61 percent of Republicans say they are extremely or very enthusiastic about voting for president next year, compared with 47 percent of Democrats.

The most enthusiastic include some of the GOP’s base — conservatives and middle-aged men and women. The least enthusiastic include key Democratic constituencies responsible for Obama’s 2008 victory, such as minorities and younger voters.

"Enthusiasm is a tremendous benefit," Republican National Chairman Reince Priebus told USA Today. "We're going to be able to mobilize a grass-roots army. It helps us recruit volunteers and run absentee-ballot programs. We can fill rooms with people making phone calls and going door-to-door."

The decrease in the number of voters who identify themselves as Democrats, coupled with the increase of those who call themselves independents, will make Obama’s re-election quest more difficult. Excluding those who lean Democratic, the portion of voters who identify themselves as Democrats has slipped to 30 percent from 35 percent in 2008. Meanwhile, the portion of independents has climbed to 42 percent from 35 percent.
R

Read more on Newsmax.com: Romney, Gingrich Beat Obama in 12 Swing States
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

Thois is what I have been waiting for..the enthusiasm poll 61% Republican - 47% Democrat! Very telling and can be predictive of future polls...

Forum List

Back