Newt and Mitt beat Obama in 12 swing states

Gramps, you sit back and claim people that like/support Paul don’t have much “merit” with you… Then you claim you like Paul’s domestic policy but don’t agree with his foreign policy….

What gets me is past the fact that I honestly don’t believe you know Paul’s foreign policy from what you have shown, even if I roll over and say “fine, that’s ok that you don’t like Paul’s foreign policy” I still can’t see how you support Newt’s foreign policy…

What was your position on Libya, it does not matter because either way Newt has 2 positions on that issue too!
Newt on Libya. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiXPLmbrefI]Newt Gingrich Libya Flip Flop - YouTube[/ame]

How about when Newt wanted to do this one… “In 2009, he proposed zapping a North Korean missile site with laser weapons.”
You can also just watch the debates where Newt claims Americans will be in danger for the rest of our lives, hence a never end war on terror…

Now if you can just forgive Newt even for recent foreign policy flip flops and lies then yes, I can see how Newt is your man on foreign policy… But there is no one more dangerous than Newt at this point when it comes to foreign policy because it changes based on what he thinks people want to hear, that’s how Newt decides who gets to die in other countries.

damn that's cold brah

It's a reality when you make things up about those you disagree with. Just like TM.

I like Pauls domestic ideas. I hate his international plans.

You say that, then you support the polar opposite of Pauls domestic policies when you support Newt... Or here we go with you saying I am making shit up again?

Don't call me TM, it just makes you look stupid. And desperate…

The only one who looks stupid here is the one that assumes that you must agree with someone 100% in order to lend your vote or support to them.

I agree with Newts "amnesty" plan. Even though it isn't amnesty without voting rights.

And the only ones desperate are Paulbots. Much like Obamabots.

All we really need is a president willing to work with the right. Congress like everyone here knows holds most of the power. That's why Obama if reelected will be a lame duck.

It's a reality when you make things up about those you disagree with. Just like TM.

I like Pauls domestic ideas. I hate his international plans.

You say that, then you support the polar opposite of Pauls domestic policies when you support Newt... Or here we go with you saying I am making shit up again?

The only one who looks stupid here is the one that assumes that you must agree with someone 100% in order to lend your vote or support to them.

I agree with Newts "amnesty" plan. Even though it isn't amnesty without voting rights.

All we really need is a president willing to work with the right. Congress like everyone here knows holds most of the power. That's why Obama if reelected will be a lame duck.

Gramps, try and understand the only one where who tells people what they think is you... YOU claim Paul supporters agree with Paul 100% of the time, over and over and over and over until your red in the face.

YOU are the one that supports a guy that wants mirrors in space, that wants GOVERNMENT to mine the moon, that wants to rewrite the entire US constitution, that wants the mandates on HC, that wants cap and trade, that wants MORE power to the unconstitutional patriot act....

You want a crazy ass looney toonz candidate, not me. Grats on being ok with Newts "Amnesty," now try and address the rest of "HOLY FUCKING SHIT" slew of positions Newt offers... and his incredible amount of flip flopping and outright lies and half truths.

This is where you call me a stalker or some shit as a way to get out of EVER answering a single fucking question aboutr the guy you plan to vote for, the guy you run around stumping for on these boards.

Newt won't beat Obama at much of anything, sorry Gramps, Newt is truly Looney. I have my doubts Mitt will do much better.

Your entitled to your opinion but seeing as how your a Paul supporter I don't give it much merit.

But it's fun to watch his eyes spin in opposite directions and foam start flecking his lips.

What?...

Maybe if you guys spent half as much time looking into your candidates as you do making insults to the people that have looking into the candidates you would have a credible opinion... Just sayin, maybe you guys should try refuting the rather large lists of bad policies Newt has supported for years…

What's fun to watch is the depressing role Newt supporters are shifting into, mean comments in place of policies they support that Newt offers... It's like watching the fall of Cain all over again.

Gramps, try and understand the only one where who tells people what they think is you... YOU claim Paul supporters agree with Paul 100% of the time, over and over and over and over until your red in the face.

YOU are the one that supports a guy that wants mirrors in space, that wants GOVERNMENT to mine the moon, that wants to rewrite the entire US constitution, that wants the mandates on HC, that wants cap and trade, that wants MORE power to the unconstitutional patriot act....

You want a crazy ass looney toonz candidate, not me. Grats on being ok with Newts "Amnesty," now try and address the rest of "HOLY FUCKING SHIT" slew of positions Newt offers... and his incredible amount of flip flopping and outright lies and half truths.

This is where you call me a stalker or some shit as a way to get out of EVER answering a single fucking question aboutr the guy you plan to vote for, the guy you run around stumping for on these boards.

See, this is the funny part. You have this ridiculous idea that "I" have to answer for Newts ideas. Be them good/bad, Dumb/smart or whatever. They are his ideas, not mine.

I've been to Newts website, read what he has proposed. I've watched him govern first hand. You have probably done neither. I don't care about gotcha politics, I care about results.

And yes, you are my own personal little stalking troll. :)

Gosh, I'm SOOO glad that we started another thread for the Ron Paul Cult of Personality zealots to derail with their frothing paeons to his awesomeness.

Does it ever occur to these dingbats that looking like a touring performance company of "Jonestown: 2011" in Paul's behalf does nothing but turn people off? Any time any person's supporters start telling me how he's the One Great Hope For America, the Only One Who Can Save Us!, they've told me exactly one thing: I'm not voting for him. Ever. Slavishly adoring zombies are my number-one red flag of a bad candidate . . . listed right below having a (D) by his name, of course. :eusa_whistle:

How come liberals can attack Newt Gingrich because his company performed services for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, yet completely ignore Corzine's theft of 1.2 BILLION dollars from IMF Global?

Corzine is a democrat, that makes it okay.

Your entitled to your opinion but seeing as how your a Paul supporter I don't give it much merit.

But it's fun to watch his eyes spin in opposite directions and foam start flecking his lips.

What?...

Maybe if you guys spent half as much time looking into your candidates as you do making insults to the people that have looking into the candidates you would have a credible opinion... Just sayin, maybe you guys should try refuting the rather large lists of bad policies Newt has supported for years…

What's fun to watch is the depressing role Newt supporters are shifting into, mean comments in place of policies they support that Newt offers... It's like watching the fall of Cain all over again.

Perhaps if you weren't spending so much time in every damned thread insisting that Ron Paul is God's Gift To The United States, The Only Perfect Candidate EVER!, you would notice that I have spent a great deal of time discussing Newt's policy ideas AND his past. You might be shocked to know that thinking your Great God Ron Paul would make an abysmally shitty President doesn't mean I haven't thought about the candidates (and certainly not that I'm as blindly slavish as you are to Paul). What it means is simply that I think Ron Paul would make an abysmally shitty President.

I feel no need to try to get into in-depth debates with Pauliacs, any more than I do with the crazy homeless man at the bus stop, and for the same reason. You're insane, and there's no point.

If you ever find anyone talking about voting for Newt Gingrich using the same glowing phrases and tones that you Paul lunatics do, you let me know.

Gosh, I'm SOOO glad that we started another thread for the Ron Paul Cult of Personality zealots to derail with their frothing paeons to his awesomeness.

Does it ever occur to these dingbats that looking like a touring performance company of "Jonestown: 2011" in Paul's behalf does nothing but turn people off? Any time any person's supporters start telling me how he's the One Great Hope For America, the Only One Who Can Save Us!, they've told me exactly one thing: I'm not voting for him. Ever. Slavishly adoring zombies are my number-one red flag of a bad candidate . . . listed right below having a (D) by his name, of course. :eusa_whistle:

It's an open political board, get used to it... Fact is Gramps called me out as a Paul supporter as to why my opinion does not hold merit... I simply provide the Neocons with information about their candidate, then you guys avoid it because you know you support a Progressive liberal.

What?...

Perhaps if you weren't spending so much time in every damned thread insisting that Ron Paul is God's Gift To The United States, The Only Perfect Candidate EVER!, you would notice that I have spent a great deal of time discussing Newt's policy ideas AND his past. You might be shocked to know that thinking your Great God Ron Paul would make an abysmally shitty President doesn't mean I haven't thought about the candidates (and certainly not that I'm as blindly slavish as you are to Paul). What it means is simply that I think Ron Paul would make an abysmally shitty President.

I feel no need to try to get into in-depth debates with Pauliacs, any more than I do with the crazy homeless man at the bus stop, and for the same reason. You're insane, and there's no point.

If you ever find anyone talking about voting for Newt Gingrich using the same glowing phrases and tones that you Paul lunatics do, you let me know.

I stopped reading there. Do me a favor and quote where I have said anything like that, ever... Go ahead, use search all you like.... This is where you either don't answer my question or once again resort to insults.

And for the record I have stayed very much on topic in this thread, it was about Newt and Mitt, I talked about Newt, Gramps brought up Paul. Try and keep up.

Newt and Romney.

Boy oh boy if those 2 candidates don't just scream out conservatism. No wonder you republicans call us Paul supporters crazy, you've got it all figured out. The first thing Newt will do is scale back gov't, the first thing Romney will do is repeal RomneyCare, whoops I mean ObamaCare.

I submit and wave my white flag.

Newt and Romney.

Boy oh boy if those 2 candidates don't just scream out conservatism. No wonder you republicans call us Paul supporters crazy, you've got it all figured out. The first thing Newt will do is scale back gov't, the first thing Romney will do is repeal RomneyCare, whoops I mean ObamaCare.

Look, I've stated on several occasions that I support Pauls domestic policy. I've also never said Paul supporters are crazy. The people who grovel about him constantly get on my nerves just like rdean or TM. People whom never display the ability or willingness to realize that others have different ideas. Those people are nothing more than zombies to me and I'm not gonna bother debating issues with them as there is NO MIDDLE GROUND.

I will NEVER support Paul for one reason. Much like Clinton did he would ignore serious threats to the detriment of our country. NOTHING any of you who do support him say will change my perception of how he perceives threats to us. NOTHING. Paul has made it clear that he for instance thinks its okay for Iran to have nuclear weapons because everyone else has them. That is a dangerous position in my opinion and enough for me to discount him.
Do I think we should be in all these wars? No. But neither do I believe that we should ignore real threats.

The greatest domestic policy in the world means nothing when the enemies we ignore devastate our economy and way of life with their plans and bombs that Paul would let them have. You can try to excuse away his statements all you like but he has said what he thinks.

Is mirrors in space for driving crazy? Hell yes. Is ignoring Iran crazy? Hell yes.
The difference being mirrors won't kill us where as Iran if ignored could. And that my friend is all that matters to me.

Newt and Romney.

Look, I've stated on several occasions that I support Pauls domestic policy. I've also never said Paul supporters are crazy. The people who grovel about him constantly get on my nerves just like rdean or TM. People whom never display the ability or willingness to realize that others have different ideas. Those people are nothing more than zombies to me and I'm not gonna bother debating issues with them as there is NO MIDDLE GROUND.

I will NEVER support Paul for one reason. Much like Clinton did he would ignore serious threats to the detriment of our country. NOTHING any of you who do support him say will change my perception of how he perceives threats to us. NOTHING. Paul has made it clear that he for instance thinks its okay for Iran to have nuclear weapons because everyone else has them. That is a dangerous position in my opinion and enough for me to discount him.
Do I think we should be in all these wars? No. But neither do I believe that we should ignore real threats.

The greatest domestic policy in the world means nothing when the enemies we ignore devastate our economy and way of life with their plans and bombs that Paul would let them have. You can try to excuse away his statements all you like but he has said what he thinks.

Is mirrors in space for driving crazy? Hell yes. Is ignoring Iran crazy? Hell yes.
The difference being mirrors won't kill us where as Iran if ignored could. And that my friend is all that matters to me.

The Taliban could never take over our country, nor can any other country or coalition of countries do such, why? Because we have a strong defense, which Paul advocates, strong defense doesn't equal military interventionalism and nation-building. None of which we can afford anyways.

The moment the republican party gives me more than one fiscal conservative is the day I'll support more than one republican.

Newt and Romney.

Sweet, now Gramps thinks Iran can kill us... That's not crazy or anything, lol...

How is Iran going to kill the US Gramps, do that thing you never seem able to do and answer the question lol.

In fact while your at it, get me a quote of Paul saying we should "ignore" Iran, you can't, and beucase you can't, you won't.

Next up Gramps claims Paul "wants Iran to have a nuke."

One more thing, again... How can you like Paul’s domestic policy yet support Newt who wants to expand on the patriot act, did the DoEducation, has ZERO cuts, supports Bush's HC plan, supported Obama's mandate (for years lol), supports making it illegal for gays to get married and so on... All of this is opposite of Paul’s domestic policy.

Or you know what, nm, I know I won’t get an answer anyways... You are one of the few people on these boards that has a free pass at doing literally NO personal investigating on the candidates but believes himself to be a quality source when it comes to debating these issues.

For all the Paul bots being annoying for liking Paul I find it intersting you start just as many "Newt" threads as the biggest Paul-bots these boards have to offer.

Last edited:
Newt and Romney.

The Taliban could never take over our country, nor can any other country or coalition of countries do such, why? Because we have a strong defense, which Paul advocates, strong defense doesn't equal military interventionalism and nation-building. None of which we can afford anyways.

The moment the republican party gives me more than one fiscal conservative is the day I'll support more than one republican.

No one wants to invade us. This is where Paul and many of his supporters just don't seem to get it. We are facing a new type of enemy. Fighting over land has been left to the third world nations. Those who oppose us want only death and destruction. They don't need armies with boots on the ground to achieve their goals. 1 man/woman and one wmd is all it takes now. There is NO DEFENSE from this threat other than an offense to prevent the possibility from even happening.

We don't live in 1945 anymore.

No one wants to invade us. This is where Paul and many of his supporters just don't seem to get it. We are facing a new type of enemy. Fighting over land has been left to the third world nations. Those who oppose us want only death and destruction. They don't need armies with boots on the ground to achieve their goals. 1 man/woman and one wmd is all it takes now. There is NO DEFENSE from this threat other than an offense to prevent the possibility from even happening.

We don't live in 1945 anymore.

There's always been people who want to kill us for us being us.

You know what the never ending war on terror has done? Created more people who want to kill us for us being us.

Hence why I don't support the Bush/Obama round the clock round the globe military intervention policy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDvaTqLlZlA&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Ron Paul "Why shouldn't Iran have nukes?" - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1dBF3b_Udk&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Rand Paul: Iran with a nuke not a threat to national security - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back