Newt and Mitt beat Obama in 12 swing states

I would be winning in 12 swing states too.

And Obama is starting with a leg down simply because of the census EC redistribution.

I pray that if Republican voter's don't have the courage to nominate Ron Paul they at least have the common sense to opt for Romney. Despite what any poll says today -- team Obama is actually propping up Newt at the moment -- Gingrich would get obliterated in a general election imo

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRdqGKA782A&feature=player_embedded]Newt Gingrich: Selling Access - YouTube[/ame]

Owned... But some of the brand spankin Newt supporters won't let that hurt their messiah's image, see they not only forgive Newt for his crappy history but they keep forgiving him for his current blunders and lies.

The best part is how Newt supporters think everyone will see Newt they way they do and focus on the small part of Newt’s record that is good only to forgive and forget all the progressive liberalism Newt supported, like Obama’s mandate, removing Gaddafi, cap and trade, the patriot act, TARP, the Stimulus and the list goes on…

I like when Newt talks about how he discovered a mandate on HC was unconstitutional… It only took him like 20 years and a month before he announced he was going to run for President in 2011. Smart fucking guy, if you’re a fucking idiot.

Last edited:

Owned... But some of the brand spankin Newt supporters won't let that hurt their messiah's image, see they not only forgive Newt for his crappy history but they keep forgiving him for his current blunders and lies.

The best part is how Newt supporters think everyone will see Newt they way they do and focus on the small part of Newt’s record that is good only to forgive and forget all the progressive liberalism Newt supported, like Obama’s mandate, removing Gaddafi, cap and trade, the patriot act, TARP, the Stimulus and the list goes on…

If that ad is what Newt's primary opponents can do to him, just imagine the shit team Obama will drop on Jack Black's dad.

But hey, I support Ron Paul, honesty, the constitution and a consistent record does not mean much to the new Newt supporters… In fact even Newt does not like the constitution….

In 1995 Gingrich gave his fellow Republicans a reading list that excluded the Constitution and included the "Third Wave".

In 1980 Alvin Toffler wrote the book "Third Wave." While Speaker of the House, Newt Gingrich endorsed the book, and put it on his congressional recommended reading list. He liked it so much, that in 1996 he wrote the forward to it's sequel "The Politics of the Third Wave."

The premise of both books is that national sovereignty is an outdated concept. The books call for the complete repeal of the US constitution.

The dynamics of this race will be changing completely in the next few weeks. Not sure how yet, but they will be.

Your entitled to your opinion but seeing as how your a Paul supporter I don't give it much merit.

What do you have against logical reasoning and moral integrity?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuvhOY6gk5A]Ron Paul ~ Freedom Watch ~ The Plain Truth ~ 12/9/2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Face it Gramps, you support Obamacare, cap and trade, The DoEducation, TARP, the stimulus and so on when you support Newt as that is what most of his career was about... Just a MINOR amount of homework would have shown you that, but you chose to do as you did under Cain and just support someone you never knew. Grats.

Face it Gramps, you support Obamacare, cap and trade, The DoEducation, TARP, the stimulus and so on when you support Newt as that is what most of his career was about... Just a MINOR amount of homework would have shown you that, but you chose to do as you did under Cain and just support someone you never knew. Grats.

Back to making shit up and lies on the fly. Your not much different than TM.

Do you or do you not support Newt Gramps, because I just gave you a list of what Newt has supported YEARS longer than the few months he has all of a sudden managed to take the opposite position of... Some of it he still argues for, like Amnesty, that's not amnesty, but it is for some people, but he does not want to say how many and he won't say it's Amnesty, unless he agrees with who gets it... unless you don't agree with it then it's not Amnesty anymore.

damn that's cold brah

It's a reality when you make things up about those you disagree with. Just like TM.

I like Pauls domestic ideas. I hate his international plans.

You say that, then you support the polar opposite of Pauls domestic policies when you support Newt... Or here we go with you saying I am making shit up again?

Don't call me TM, it just makes you look stupid. And desperate…

Last edited:

Forum List

Back