Newt and Akin- Prepare to be disgusted

Todd Akin Gets Fresh National Republican Funding For Advertising

They figure Mitt won't win so they're pushing R congress.

If ever there was a matched set, its weasel and serial cheater Newt and "legitimate rape" Akin.

Makes my skin crawl.

Skin?....you mean in your case .....Scales ....dont you?....

Why am I not surprised that you're in the bag for this useless pond scum.
The Huff and Puff Post, Lemming apparatchik maker. :lmao:

Todd Akin Gets Fresh National Republican Funding For Advertising

They figure Mitt won't win so they're pushing R congress.

If ever there was a matched set, its weasel and serial cheater Newt and "legitimate rape" Akin.

Makes my skin crawl.

Skin?....you mean in your case .....Scales ....dont you?....

Why am I not surprised that you're in the bag for this useless pond scum.

i cant stand the fucker Dudley.....he is a phony like you are.....both of you guys.....same kind of person.....so i guess your in the same bag as he is.......how does it feel?.....

Attachments

• $Postage Stamp Baby Elephant1 Plan.jpg
    $Postage Stamp Baby Elephant1 Plan.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 88
It looks like Aiken is going to win so of course the republicans are going to forgive and forget.

Still no FACTS from the rw's that dispute the op.

Anyone surprised??

Me neither.

muddly.dullwit is in full whine mode again.

Or still.

Akin was a dick. What he said was stupid. And?

Get the fuck over it.

The facts are still the facts, you hapless hump.

And the fact is, the re-election of The ONE is not just in peril and in doubt, it is now all but certainly going to be DENIED.

:D

What Aiken said was a bit silly and very naive. Does his personal opinion have anything to do with the office he's running to get? No. It has the same effect as if he said that he doesn't like broccoli. Is his personal opinion something that would be the basis of a vote for who is going to spend the people's money wisely? No.

You're right, why do we support "pond scum" like this.

We should be supporting rabid liberals that support abortion-on-demand. That's so much more humane.

Huffington is just a left wing opinion base propaganda source but the hate America crowd apparently believes every word as gospel. Will the dishonest but self serving statement that that "republican money appears to be moving toward Akin" be good enough for the radical left to galvanize it's hate base? We'll see.

Forum List

Back