Newt admits to meeting to obstruct everything to bring down Obama

Al's da man!!!

6fesx8w.gif

"Seeds of 2012" - Newt Admits to GOP Conspiracy to Block President Obama's Policies - YouTube

Al Sharpton really tears him a new one. Newt smirks and thinks he has all the answers, but Al busts his bubbles one at a time.

The National Memo » POLL: Plurality Believes That Republicans Are Sabotaging Economy

Wait you mean the Republicans had a meeting on how to Stop Obama's Agenda? No Way? Really? Holly shit.

Wow you are a jack ass. As if Key Democrats did not meet to plan to Obstruct A Republican President ever eh? Your Assumption is If Only Obama had got his way the Economy would be Hunky Dory, therefore the Republicans were planning to Sabotage the Economy. Fact is Most of Obama's Policies are FUCKING BAD for this country in the long term, I Consider them hero's For Obstructing most of them. Toss the rest up to the Fact that the Democrats would always attach the Sane shit, to some Fucking CRAZY spending Idea making the Republicans have to Either accept it or Vote against it all.

Some people just live with Blinders on. Most of those People are Either Republican or Democrat, I took mine off and Became and Independent. So much easy to see now.

You my friend are the Poster Child of Half of what is wrong with this Country. The Far Left. The Other half of course, u Guessed it the Far right.

I will probably Vote For Mitt, Simply because I think a Moderate Republican will be slightly Less than the Freaking Left wing Ideologue We have right now.

I am Hoping with all my Heart the Moderate America Is Awake and ready to Tell you fuckers on Both sides to Go fuck yourselves with your Extreme all or Nothing Positions on everything.

:)

Al tears through every and any one that attempts to come at him with any BS.

Al Sharpton's show is arguably THE best political show on TV :clap2:

You have incredibly low standards.
Produce a single clip of Al Sharpton getting bested by anyone in the public sphere.

I can produce 10 clips of Al besting the best of them easily.

Would that be the same way you own me every time I show you you don't know Jack about history?

can you imagine Al Sharpton "tearing" anyone a new one?.....of course Al and Dean have something in common...they both hate White people.....

I don't hate anyone. But Republican policies are terrifying and destructive. I suspect even you will admit that.

You don't hate anyone? Even me?

Nope - see sig, last line. Hate is a RW thing- see bigots, racist, angry white men, ugly 'Mericans, Archie Bunker, etc etc:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Produce a single clip of Al Sharpton getting bested by anyone in the public sphere.

I can produce 10 clips of Al besting the best of them easily.

so thats your opinion....some other person watching those clips might disagree with ya......

I'll make it easy for ya...

Just produce ONE clip of Al Sharpton getting pwn3d by someone...anyone. I'll even give you a whole week. That's 7 whole days. I'll add 3 more days and make it 10 to give you a fighting chance.

C'mon...are you chickenshutyourmouth!

:lol:
lol

GATES CASE: Ann Coulter Teaches Al Sharpton & All Racists A Lesson pt2 7/30/09 - YouTube Here's one

"Seeds of 2012" - Newt Admits to GOP Conspiracy to Block President Obama's Policies - YouTube

Al Sharpton really tears him a new one. Newt smirks and thinks he has all the answers, but Al busts his bubbles one at a time.

The National Memo » POLL: Plurality Believes That Republicans Are Sabotaging Economy

Oh man..

You go Al!

:clap2:

Yeah, cause the opposition party cant oppose THE Obama, cause that would be...treason?...racism?

What BS reason is GOP coordination a 'conspiracy'?

Its pure bullshit and you know it.

Oh man..

You go Al!

:clap2:

Yeah, cause the opposition party cant oppose THE Obama, cause that would be...treason?...racism?

What BS reason is GOP coordination a 'conspiracy'?

Its pure bullshit and you know it.

After the election there were challenges faces the country. That should have been the concern of both parties.

Instead..one party was concerned about regaining power..which they believe is god given. And that party is populated with conservatives.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHV4nDS501Y]Sen. Jim DeMint calls defeating Obama like Waterloo - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-A09a_gHJc]Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President - YouTube[/ame]

Oh yeah..they were racist..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8NSWCK4PAQ]Newt-Job: Newton Leroy 'Newt' Gingrich Alleges Obama Has a 'Kenyan Anti-Colonial World-View' - YouTube[/ame]

Pubs have f***cked Cal. too. Refuse to pass good work/SS ID, HowardJarvis was a Pub, started gov't by referendum. Pure democracy is a bad idea.

Government by royal decree just works so much better.

There you go again. REPRESENTATIVE DEMOCRACY- what the GOP are missing these days is intelligence and a spirit of compromise...

Why on earth would we compromise with people who want to destroy our REPUBLIC?

Forum List

Back