Newt accuses Romney's team of coordinating multiple attacks on him

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
It couldn't just be that lots of people saw Newt getting dangerously close to snagging the nomination and so they felt it was imperative to step up now, including people who actually sort of like Newt and didn't want to hurt him so didn't speak earlier, but have to say something now that a Newt nomination looks like a real possibility.

Naw ... it has to be Romney being mean to poor Newt. Couldn't be a measure of how serious people consider the Florida primary now that Newt has momentum from South Carolina.

It couldn't just be that lots of people saw Newt getting dangerously close to snagging the nomination and so they felt it was imperative to step up now, including people who actually sort of like Newt and didn't want to hurt him so didn't speak earlier, but have to say something now that a Newt nomination looks like a real possibility.

Naw ... it has to be Romney being mean to poor Newt. Couldn't be a measure of how serious people consider the Florida primary now that Newt has momentum from South Carolina.

*snicker....you said momentum and South Carolina in the same sentence.

They are running against each matter. Newt's coordinating attacks against Mitt. And we are coordinating attacks on Obama.

As long as the attacks are honest, and further the discuss, what does it matter?

• Banned
Coz Newt is acting like something underhanded is happening.

But I still don't think it's logical to conclude that the attacks are coordinated. It's a possibility, but there's a perfectly logical reason not to assume that it is so. Once Newt won South Carolina, lots of people must have started scrambling to get material together to use to cool Newt off before Floridians vote. There are lots of people who are alarmed by the thought of Newt in office.

There was no good reason for Newt to whine about Romney.

Though if other people also see it as petty complaining, then I guess I'm okay with him doing it. lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back