Newsweek

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Wanna bet?

koran.jpg

isnt biased....naaaaaaaaaaaaa

remember this?

Donald Rumsfeld Condemns False Newsweek Story on Koran Flushing: You Can't Apologize to the Dead | NewsBusters.org

Poltics of hate.......based on a lie.......I love these clowns
Donald Rumsfeld Condemns False Newsweek Story on Koran Flushing: You Can't Apologize to the Dead | NewsBusters.org

If liberals had any sense of logic, they would know you cant flush a book down a toilet....DOH!
Rumsfeld has such a reputation for being truthful.

isnt biased....naaaaaaaaaaaaa

remember this?

Poltics of hate.......based on a lie.......I love these clowns

If liberals had any sense of logic, they would know you cant flush a book down a toilet....DOH!

A while ago when i was confronting the idiocy about burning korans i flushed a bible down the toilet for fun. You are right, it was not a small book, but I just ripped out the pages, and dropped a duece on it, wiped my ass with leviticus, and bible go down the hole.

Unless korans are written on some sort of indestructible material I am quite sure it is possible to flush one.

You get what you pay for. Newsweek was sold for a buck.
The editor and publisher of Newsmax made the previous owners of Newsweek a viable offer, certainly a Hell of a lot better than a lousy dollar, but the previous owner said he just couldn't bring himself to do that to his staff. Apparently all the staff then was busy prepping to be better suicide bombers according to the Imam's fatwah and he was afraid that Newsmax's operation would frown on those kind of on the job perks and activities.

Forum List

Back