Newsweek shows Obama as Hindu god.

and here ed the moron claiming "winnaz on da interwebz" again
So you are saying you WISH you were a Cynic like me because you think I'm a loozah! What does that say about you??? :cuckoo:
no, i'm saying you are NOT a cynic
i am a cynic
You will never be me no matter how much you try to convince yourself you are a Cynic like me, you will always be a DumbCon, insanely jealous of me.
You need psychiatric help, you have a compulsive obsession with wanting to be like me. :cuckoo:

So you are saying you WISH you were a Cynic like me because you think I'm a loozah! What does that say about you??? :cuckoo:
i am a cynic
You will never be me no matter how much you try to convince yourself you are a Cynic like me, you will always be a DumbCon, insanely jealous of me.
You need psychiatric help, you have a compulsive obsession with wanting to be like me. :cuckoo:
since you are no cynic, i would never want to be you, moron

i am a cynic
That is just how you rationalize your obsession with wanting to be me. You have convinced yourself you would be a better me than me. :cuckoo:

You are so obsessed with wanting to be me you can't stop yourself from thinking about me every moment of every day. This shows itself in your habitual bringing me up in your posts in threads I haven't even posted in.

That is just how you rationalize your obsession with wanting to be me. You have convinced yourself you would be a better me than me. :cuckoo:

You are so obsessed with wanting to be me you can't stop yourself from thinking about me every moment of every day. This shows itself in your habitual bringing me up in your posts in threads I haven't even posted in.
you really are an obsessive compulsive, aren't you

Originally Posted by edthecynic You will never be me no matter how much you try to convince yourself you are a Cynic like me, you will always be a DumbCon, insanely jealous of me.

You can't even post without copying me! :rofl:
No matter how much you try to copy me, you can never equal me!
You know it, and I know it! :rofl:
"It fills me with joy" every time you try to copy me.
Thank you!

Last edited:
Originally Posted by edthecynic You will never be me no matter how much you try to convince yourself you are a Cynic like me, you will always be a DumbCon, insanely jealous of me.

Thank you!
LOL you are pathetic
i dont copy anyone, dipshit

what YOU are doing is PROJECTION

Thank you!
LOL you are pathetic

See the first quote in MY sig for where you got that "ORIGINAL" thought!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thank you!
LOL you are pathetic

See the first quote in MY sig for where you got that "ORIGINAL" thought!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
sorry, i'm not the devoted Rush fan that you are

you're just pulling his leg, right? i mean, no one would actually believe that.

he's got issues, for sure

I love needling the spiteful little child because he takes it so seriously! :eusa_shhh:

I love needling the spiteful little child because he takes it so seriously! :eusa_shhh:
yeah, cause i love LAUGHING at you

LOL

yeah, cause i love LAUGHING at you

LOL
See, the more I mock him, the more he comes back for more.
i have been telling you for a LONG time it is ME mocking YOU

MORON

:lol:
See, you have deluded yourself into believing you are me.
I'm starting to feel bad about making a fool of a mentally disadvantaged child.

There is no sense in having an argument with a man so stupid he doesn't know you have the better of him.
- John Roper

See, the more I mock him, the more he comes back for more.
i have been telling you for a LONG time it is ME mocking YOU

MORON

:lol:
See, you have deluded yourself into believing you are me.
I'm starting to feel bad about making a fool of a mentally disadvantaged child.

There is no sense in having an argument with a man so stupid he doesn't know you have the better of him.
- John Roper
whats so odd is that your quote fits you far more than it ever could me
LOL
but then, you have been projecting your own faults for some time now, why should i expect you wouldn't continue

Forum List

Back