NEWSWEEK Poll: Obama Approval Rating Jumps, Democrats Close ‘Enthusiasm Gap’

I won't try to say I told anyone so because I haven't really engaged the wave of hysteria provided by the Tea Baggers in their premature end zone dance.

I agree that the media has sold enough Americans on the idea that Obama has failed and that conception will be enjoyed by a handfull of Tea Bagger candidates. This will NOT be enough to win a republican majority in the house. In fact it will play worse for the lock step NewGOPers already seated. The good old boys have counted on a self imposed and ENFORCED solid front against Obama but the Tea Baggers are a different breed. They want CHANGE in government more than the dems that rallied for Obama in 2008. What this evolution in and under the umbrella of the NewGOP means is a dillution of the power of the leadership as they try unsuccessfully to corral these new upstarts. Much as the new male model senator with the prostitute daughters proved since the special election, counting on votes from these renegades will prove to be undependable and provide cracks in the resolve of the old/NeGOP that was not possible before this upcoming election. In short..for the Dems...less is more. If they can't win more seats..it is almost as good to have their opposition fractured and weakened.

at the end of the first paragraph, the article takes the wind out of the headline's sails.

Sorry to burst your bubble but the Democrats are going to be crushed!

funny780.jpg

California provides the most major evidence that the "enthusiasm" gap was mostly about dying Republicans fending off one another. Whitman went the more traditional $140.0 mil. in "The Red," and enthusiastically: and is behind in the polling, into double digits. Even money can't help the Republicans in the current midterms.

In Alaska, The Two Republicans are even fighting over the legacy of the famous, "Bridge To Nowhere!" The cadet from West Point, Miller, even kept all the money while Americans were being murdered, caused by Republicans, basis-free in Iraq and Afghanistan. So now it even turns on even the MediCaid funding that the dishonorable candidate from Alaska--who supported the basis-free murders of Americans in uniform in Iraq and Afghanitan--actually applied for, and received.

The Tea Party agenda calls for Americans to (1) live like Amish, and abandon any avances in the world since the 17rh century, (2) void out all jobs spending in the budgets of the states and of the federal governments. Presumably that includes all public employment. The Republicans are opposed to the public employees unions, even on TV, even last Sunday.

Like George Bush II, Terms I and II, so Abraham Lincoln killed off born life because they were Americans, and then left refugees, and mostly black, as the statement of that life on earth. In post-Tea-Party Iraq, there are 2.0 mil. refugees as the legacy, and no government left at all, post more than $1.0 tril. of U. S. deficit spending clearly intended to only kill off Americans, butress Iran, creating a Shia Crescent: To Shut off American Access to oil.

If there is going to be a bridge to nowhere, then there is no need of fuel to drive upon.

In all of the "Red Tide," commentary year, there is even the Hawaii district where the Democrat leads by 70 points, and the Governor is likely to be newly a Democrat. The famous "Red Tide," of dead plankton: Tends to leave the blue behind it. The original one was in Massachusetts, where Rep. Frank is ahead in double digits.

If any Republican kept any of the warbucks created in Bush II, Terms I and II: Then there is where the intent of killing off born-life, because it is American, "lies," and with that outcome.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Little Kemosabe need to know what Party of Lincoln intends for male babies, starting at age 18 of their lives!)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back