Newsweek: "Obama's Gotta Go"

When - on the very night of Obama's inauguration - Republicans get together to agree that they will oppose everything he does, who gets the blame for national division?

Envelope please......

And the winner is.......

Booooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
You're a jackass.

And you're obviously stumped for an intelligent response to my post.

Yep....Obama = broken promise after broken promise.

Gitmo
cut the deficit
transparent government
no red state, no blue state, just one nation
etc.

Are you aware that the Republicans in the House and Senate refused to allow the closing of GTMO?

Are you aware that the House controls the purse strings, not the Executive Branch?

I don't see any evidence that he has been less transparent than Bush.

When - on the very night of Obama's inauguration - Republicans get together to agree that they will oppose everything he does, who gets the blame for national division?

You are an Idiot, All Obama had to do was Convince 1 single Republican Senator to Vote for it, and he could have done anything he wanted. He Refused to Compromise.

Envelope please......

And the winner is.......

You're a jackass.

I thought you'd forgotten you programming.

All you lefties, when in doubt, default to the same party line.

I am afraid the jackass is the symbol of your party...and that is not a mistake.

LOL Yes all Obama's failures are the mean, obstructionist Republicans faults. I find it amazing that the people that make that excuse somehow seem to think that if Obama were re-elected that he would somehow magically develop some leadership skills and be able to work with Republicans. Can they really want 4 more years of gridlock due to a POTUS that never learned to work and play well with others?

Gitmo
cut the deficit
transparent government
etc.

Are you aware that the Republicans in the House and Senate refused to allow the closing of GTMO?

Are you aware that the House controls the purse strings, not the Executive Branch?

You are an Idiot, All Obama had to do was Convince 1 single Republican Senator to Vote for it, and he could have done anything he wanted. He Refused to Compromise.

You're a GD brainwashed drone. Your boys could teach Nazis about lockstep a-holes. Shyttehead, change the channel.

Yeah who would have guessed that Newsweek would have been the 1st media outlet to cave in on Barack Obama?

Well, he’s done it again. President Barack Obama has once made the cover of Newsweek. This time, however, it’s different. The photo of him is one in which he appears to be walking away, his suit jacket slung over his shoulder with Sinatra-esque insouciance. The title of the cover story—“Hit the Road, Barack: Why We Need a New President”—is also a departure.

The analysis, which one guesses carries a disclaimer by the editorial staff somewhere inside the print edition (something to the effect that the views expressed herein are not those of thee editors), is by Niall Ferguson, a professor of history at Harvard and a senior research fellow at both Oxford and Stanford. The author gave viewers of the Sunday talk news circuit a preview of his lamentations over the Obama presidency, or more specifically its unfulfilled promises, on Sunday’s Face the Nation.

newsweek-640_s640x415.jpg

"When you don't have a record to run on, you need to paint your opponent as someone people should run from"--Barack Obama.

Gitmo
cut the deficit
transparent government
etc.

Are you aware that the bill preventing the closing Gitmo passed with overwhelming bipartisan support? That Pelosi could have easily gotten it through the House without a single Republican vote of she had gotten enough Democrats to go along with it? That less than 10 Democrats in the Senate voted for the bill? Feel free to blame Republicans for that all day long if it makes you fell better, the rest of the world knows Obama failed to keep his promise.

Gitmo
cut the deficit
transparent government
etc.

ALL the Republicans agreed to deny Obama any wins.

What part of that don't you understand?

Envelope please......

And the winner is.......

You're a jackass.

I thought you'd forgotten you programming.

All you lefties, when in doubt, default to the same party line.

I am afraid the jackass is the symbol of your party...and that is not a mistake.
Still can't debate me, eh?

I understand. :lol:

The stock market has doubled since the stimulus.
4.4 million private sector jobs have been created since 2009.
GDP has been growing since 2009.
Americans net worth is up $10 trillion dollars since 2009.
Auto sales are up. Retail sales are up. Home sales are up.
Bin Laden is dead, and GM is alive.
Obama has done a very good job.

Gitmo
cut the deficit
transparent government
etc.

Are you aware that the bill preventing the closing Gitmo passed with overwhelming bipartisan support? That Pelosi could have easily gotten it through the House without a single Republican vote of she had gotten enough Democrats to go along with it? That less than 10 Democrats in the Senate voted for the bill? Feel free to blame Republicans for that all day long if it makes you fell better, the rest of the world knows Obama failed to keep his promise.

Then why are you blaming Obama for it?

^^^^
This is logic. You'll be excused for coming back with a dumbass reply.

Gitmo
cut the deficit
transparent government
etc.

Is this your way of debunking the Republican myth that Obama is a dictator?-----well done.

Damn, what a suprise, not really. John McCains' campaign advisor thinks Barack hasn't lived up to his campaign pledges. Since the party of obstrution has been hard had at work, trying to make him a one term president is this man's opinion a suprise to anyone?

There are millions of people out here who believe it's prudent to ensure President Obama is a one term President. His presidency has been an abject failure.

McCain's campaign advisor is right. Obama has failed to deliver on his promises. He promised to cut the federal deficit in half by the end of his first term, instead, he quadrupled it. I don't think he's kept any promise of substance.

Then why are you blaming Obama for it?

^^^^
This is logic. You'll be excused for coming back with a dumbass reply.

Obama signed an EO closing the place on his first day, and failed to rally support in his own party for closing it. He took the blame by making the promise and failing to follow through. I also blame Bush for all the promises he did not keep. Unlike you, I actually think political promises should be more than hot air no matter who makes them. That might be because I am not a Republican or a Democrat, so I don't have an irrational need to defend my side when it is wrong.

Is this your way of debunking the Republican myth that Obama is a dictator?-----well done.

is Obama a dictator? No.

Does he want to be?

I thought those on the left would ignore this story. President Obama is in trouble and the left is in panic mode which is crazy so far out from the election.

Face it Democrats, Liberals and Progressives, President Obama has failed. His hole is so deep, he will never be able to climb out and what's crazy, he keeps digging deeper and deeper. Former President Clinton received the message loud and clear in 1994 when Republicans crashed his party. Not President Obama though, he said "to hell with what the American people want, they are dumb as a box of rocks, I know what's best for them" and went ahead with his plan.

All the "book smarts" in the world means nothing, absolutely nothing if you have no common sense and guess what, President Obama is smart, very smart, but the man has no common sense.

Even stupid people who don't read much have figured this out.. I'm not so sure he's all that book smart either. Take the teleprompter from him and he almost as good as Biden.

On another note, Do we really even know much about him...... Seems like all that has been said about who he is remains in question. His personal likability polls show him around 34% now. Personally I can't stand him, his friends or his agenda. He's bad for the country.. really bad.
I'm not thrilled with Republicans either.. and Why should I be. Most of them are Fucking RINO's.

Last edited:

Gitmo
cut the deficit
transparent government
etc.

You are aware that his first two years he could have closed Gitmo, right?

The stock market has doubled since the stimulus.
4.4 million private sector jobs have been created since 2009.
GDP has been growing since 2009.
Americans net worth is up $10 trillion dollars since 2009.
Auto sales are up. Retail sales are up. Home sales are up.
Bin Laden is dead, and GM is alive.
Obama has done a very good job.
Tell us all about it, Chris. :rolleyes:

Three years after the end of a recession:
GDP Growth...................Unemployment rate..............Consumer spending
1948-1949 25.4%.......... 2.8%...................................13.5%
1953-1954 12.4%...........4.3%..................................13.9%
1960-1961 18.4%...........5.4%..................................15.3%
1969-1970 16.4%...........4.9%..................................15.2%
1973-1975 14.1%...........6.1%..................................15.1%
1981-1982 18.5%...........7.0%..................................16.5%
1990-1991 9.8%.............6.4%..................................10.7%
2000..........9.0%............5.4%...................................8.9%
2007-2009..6.4%............8.3%...................................6.5%

WASHINGTON (AP) — The recession that ended three years ago this summer has been followed by the feeblest economic recovery since the Great Depression.
Since World War II, 10 U.S. recessions have been followed by a recovery that lasted at least three years. An Associated Press analysis shows that by just about any measure, the one that began in June 2009 is the weakest.
The ugliness goes well beyond unemployment, which at 8.3 percent is the highest this long after a recession ended.
Economic growth has never been weaker in a postwar recovery. Consumer spending has never been so slack. Only once has job growth been slower.
Economic recovery is weakest since World War II - Yahoo! News

What happened to the Summer of Recovery? It hasn't been mentioned this year.......

Shovel Ready: This administration forgot to mention they had the shovels and we're digging us deeper. (they laughed at us).. Yup, shovel ready alright.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back