Newsweek: Madam President Issue

Another cartoon. Are you righties just totally illiterate?
I'm not a "righty", moonbat. I'm simply revelling in the schadenfreude of moonbat butthurt.

Didn't think you clowns would be able to sustain it for this long.

He's not President yet. The college has to meet and elect him. There's still no guarantee they'll do that.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Considering he will have the entire executive branch formed by that time, and he will have years of policy laid out for the Congress to pass. Yes. Yes, they definitely will.

Not to mention the pissed off people at places like Ford and Carrier who only have jobs right now because of Trump's rhetoric and deal making.

I do believe she won by popular vote, yet that was thrown aside to elect Trump by means of an old system of collegiate association..I just wonder how the client/patron ancient Roman system will benefit those of the collegiate association..votes don't matter of the general population through a plebiscite..and even those mandated by popular votes have been changed legislatively...So the idea of a representative democracy have failed, yet again, in the USA.......

If winning the popular vote means that the winner must have at least 50%+1 of all votes cast, then her husband, Bill Clinton, never won the popular vote either.

1992 - 43%
1996 - 49.2%

Keep that in mind.

I do believe she won by popular vote, yet that was thrown aside to elect Trump by means of an old system of collegiate association..I just wonder how the client/patron ancient Roman system will benefit those of the collegiate association..votes don't matter of the general population through a plebiscite..and even those mandated by popular votes have been changed legislatively...So the idea of a representative democracy have failed, yet again, in the USA.......

If winning the popular vote means that the winner must have at least 50%+1 of all votes cast, then her husband, Bill Clinton, never won the popular vote either.

1992 - 43%
1996 - 49.2%

Keep that in mind.

Andy Jackson didn't win by enough electoral votes, or popular votes, keep that one stored in a mayo jar on Funk and Wagnalls front porch..

I hope every morning the rest of her life her first thought is she blew her lifelong dream...twice! And her second thought being Monica blew bill dozens of times yet she stood by his side anyway.

Good morning, Hillary! Here's your mirror...

Why would the second thought bother her? She has her own lovers. It's been a marriage of political convenience since the outset. Even the young lovers pictures were just photo shoots. Bill was told that he needed a wife and family for office, and Hillary wanted family in high places for her lawyer gig.

1992 - 43%
1996 - 49.2%

Keep that in mind.

Perot totally f'd Bush in 92.

Forum List

Back